my.mixtape.moe/qewdti.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder, the bunny smells good!

It's like blame, but with fluffy lolis.

LASER OF THE YEAR

my.mixtape.moe/roatff.webm

Better version without that other sound at the end
my.mixtape.moe/qewdti.webm

No idea. Counting chapters and not pages right now because I'm about to go the sleep, with Season 1 ending at theoretically Ch. 28, we're about halfway to the end of Season 2 at chapter 56.

So Season 2 (if it ever happens) will be Bonedad, Value Village, and probably 1 more arc.

So are Nanachi's fore-arms mostly the same structurally as normal human arms, just with more fluff on them? or are they actually thicker, popeye style?

Is Ozen the smuggest character in MiA?

Gentlemen, how do we outsmart nanachi so we can sniff her back?

The episode was great as always, but I feel like this should've been the end of last week's episode to begin with.
And maybe this week should've ended with Reg about to fight Ozen? I dunno. I still have some issues with the pacing but so far the adaptation is still fantastic.

Progress, sosu.

MITTY!

>S2
If a miracle happens, we'll get a movie.

>close out of /mia general/ for fear of overreaction like last episode
>my senses are dulled because all I can think about is other people being disappointed
>come back an hour later when I work up the nerve
>everybody is praising the episode
call me a faggot all you like, but sometimes you guys make me happy. So happy.

My favorite rug

She probably just got fluffy everywhere, so I would assume she's the same structurally.

Narehates also sleep user.

Much better, I can almost feel the suffering.

Ozen!

Now her ass fluff

Yeah, I think next ep will end at the last page of Chapter 14. Next next ep will probably start with Habolg giving the info dump about the WWs.

Reposting from previous thread:

From the interview:
-Tukushi was inspired to draw the map of the abyss first, because he liked roleplaying games like Wizardry as a kid.
-Nanachi originally was written so that she would die holding off Bonertoner while Rico and Reg go to the 5th layer, which is how he sold the editor on the character. Later he decided that she would live for now.
-Riko choosing not to cut off her arm by the joints after getting poisoned was inspired by the movie 127 Hours.
-He likes adding suffering in the manga because it makes it exciting.
-Other inspirations for the manga include Summit of the Gods.
-The comic is drawn digitally, but he draws the panels by hand first then scans them in. This allows him to achieve weirder paneling like the page where Ozen stomps Reg into the ground.

I didn't even notice her, what the fuck.

What's she dream about, Sup Forums?

Horrible mutant clubhands covered in fluff.

>And maybe this week should've ended with Reg about to fight Ozen?
There's way too much dialogue in those chapters for that to have happened

It needs to be crying

>Summit of the Gods
Patrician.

>for now

Yup, looks like a pedo alright

>-He likes adding suffering in the manga because it makes it exciting.
Literally an edgelord

>-Nanachi originally was written so that she would die holding off Bonertoner while Rico and Reg go to the 5th layer, which is how he sold the editor on the character. Later he decided that she would live for now.

>live for now

He wouldn't

Way more graphic than I thought they could pull off.

Seriously impressed.

That's not how I imagined him at all...

You thought he would be a cute shota?

Mitty. She dreams about Mitty.

> For now

Hey hold on

She's obviously dreaming about the shotacock user

>for now.

Nice, now it looks like it yearns for death

I don't think it would've been too much if they ended ep 4 on my pic related on that post

>for now.

>for now

I wasn't expecting it would be animated.

Add sparkles.

The bugs are going to kill her, I knew it.

The resolution and short chat between bisected Bogdanoff and Nanachi is way better than having her kill herself off in a cliche way just so she could take him down.

I didn't expect that they would extend this episode by adding a bunch of stuff that wasn't in the mango. It's nice fluff.

Fucking speedwatcher filth

Faggot.

But that's an affectionate insult.

Doing God's work user
Please do Lyza as well

WHEN IS SUBS?

70 minutes, pending Amazon don't fuck it up like last week.

Requesting transparent edit.

At least ask if they don't deliver in time, not before the actual release time.

I believe that his original ending to the arc was that Nanachi would slow him down long enough for the elevator to start moving, not that she'd take him down. Not that it is any less cliche.

>for now
So anons, how will Nanachi die?

She'll be MOTH'D

I want to see the cat fight between them, I'm sure fur would go everywhere

>die
No manga death.
She'll just leave the group because far too attached to Village Mitty.

right after its revealed shes actually srajo

Quick rundown please?

> So mysterious Srajo doesn't even know who they are.

I like it.

Bondrewd would have been a good performer,dancer, or conducter in another life

>for now
please no

>no outie belly button

ONE FUCKING JOB

other than that it looks super cute

>Srajo is so mysterious he doesn't even know he's a white whistle or people have given him a title

Truly Srajo is the greatest hipster

>tfw keep mistakenly read his name as "Sraho" instead of "Sra-Joe"
Fucking spic influences!

>for now.

This guy is evil. If nanachi dies i quit this crap.

And hy is he so fat ?

Ep is out on amazon.

>plays games when not drawing
>mangaka
>gorillion of fetishes
Best boy

Nah, it'll be an utter despair ending like that one episode of Carnivale where the last shot is the whore getting pulled by unseen hands into the ghost town, similar to pic related except Nanachi will be smiling because her friends are having their adventure and she gets to be with Mitty forever.

Nice, now we don't have to worry about delays.

That's how I've been reading it. I have no relation to spanish in any way either.
People really think the "j" is meant to sound some way other than "h"?

Japanese is entirely phonetic, did you forget?

>entirely
That's quite the scientific terminology you are using over there; might wanna be careful.

If it was supposed to be h then his name would be Sraho

When's subs and how far did we get this ep?
Did it end with Ozen saying "She's still alive after all" like everyone assumed?

Fucking speedreader, can't even properly look it up through the same fucking thread.

Why does Habo want to become a hwite whistle? He's a fair and just man. He's even sane.

Do people that aren't white whistles themselves even know that they're made from people?

He's a big guy

unless tsukushi has some shred of respect for his works, in which case you'd be right
srah joe sounds fucking gay

How do you draw your faces user? Do you use any kind of guidelines or just start out with the jaw?

I imagine he just doesn't know what the white whistle actually is.

Up until the time you're ready, you'd probably still just think that all you need to do to be a white whistle is to find some crazy nice relic.

Considering we're at ep 5 and only in this point of the story when the total episodes for this season is 12-13 is kinda worrying.

>ordinary people
no chance
>black whistles
perhaps? only ones that know for sure are hwite whistles and you probably would have to get info from those. Baptiste, Wakuna and bird are at the moment outside of black whistles' permitted delving area (if I remember it correctly, I think BW could go to 4th layer) so your only chance to get to know that as a black whistle would probably be something along the lines of being in Ozen's team and getting her to drink too much and say too much.

for (you)

Subs out.

RIKO IS CUTE

Made in Abyss - 05 [1080p]

This is a real life nanachi

I want to sniff this moth so bad

I would love the pacing if I knew there is a possibility for it to be split cours. It isn't bad but I just want to see Bondrewd and the rest so much and I am not sure if enough people care about the anime. It isn't the type of series otaku usually buy.

Look at this moth

its very fluffy

>tfw you can't even participate in these threads because they're riddled with manga spoilers

make a anime only thread then