youtube.com/watch?v=MYQa3S7a6Gw
madoka-magica.com/cd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No because I'm not petty like that.

>hating an anime because of the fanbase
ISHYGDDT

No.

do like everybody else and ignore madoka threads it's common sense

It's happened to me before, but if you get away from Sup Forums and watch a lot of shows, you start to develop your own opinions. Things are generally more positive if you talk with individuals too, and talk about shows you like instead of shitting on them. Basically just ignore the "this show wasn't really that good" threads and you'll be fine.

Everything with """"yuri""""" in it. Now I only watch fujoshit anime. At least fujos are not as retarded as yurifags.

I hate people who hate things because of their fanbases.

No. The fanbase has no bearing on my enjoyment of a show, which I can still watch shows Sup Forums likes.

*is why
ffs

If you like the fanbase, do you love the anime again? Okay. There is a chair! Let's have a chat, if you like it! Take a seat. Let’s just do that for now. Yeah, they're not lawnchairs as long as you don't bring them on grass. You can talk to me without having to worry about.

>At least fujos are not as retarded as yurifags

I miss those times when JoJo didnt have anime and fanbase was actually decent

Truth hurts, doesn't it? Now go back to your LWA and New Game threads.

>curious about (series)
>Find out about (series)'s fans
>Avoid (series)

If I already enjoy something, some other retard associating with it isn't going to take my enjoyment away. I'm not that much of a petty cuck that I would pretend I just suddenly disliked it to not associate with faggots. I'll just call other fans out or ignore/avoid the fanbase at large. That's how I was with KLK, TTGL, PSG, and pretty much anything else Trigger-related.

What if we started a white house petition to ban ACK from the internet?
Trump might do it.

>Al-Baqi
>Moefag
Are you muslim?

I was hyped for S3 of Yuru Yuri until the generals totally burned me out. And then S3 came and it wasn't even that good. I knew YrYr was popular but those non-stop generals just seemed out of nowhere.

The first couple of episodes of Rick and Morty weren't terrible, but the fanbase is the worst reddit cancer I've ever witnessed

What the fuck is yuri anyway?

Some astronaut.

HomuSaya

I felt this way with JoJo

>Like the anime/manga
>Never really interacted with the fanbase
Feels pure.

I'd sign it. We be improving Madoka and Nanoha threads all at once.

>Like the show
>Threads were really fun while it was airing
>Don't know or care about what the fanbase is like now since it's not important
You're only ruining it for yourself.

No.
Because every single fanbase of every single thing sucks

How are you able to enjoy ANYTHING if that is how it works for you?

>I shiggety diggety doo
You're cancer too.

Flip Flappers. It was bad before the show even started airing with the sakuga fags jerking off to the PVs and the director.

not anime but I feel the exact same way about Steven Universe

But that means you never liked it in the first place.

>youtube.com/watch?v=MYQa3S7a6Gw
>madoka-magica.com/cd/
I'm going to get the CD & DVD (+a poster) on August 8. The release date of this product is on August 9, but the delivery time for that was brought forward one day. I'm lucky to be able to receive one before my trip to C92.

No, that's just silly. No matter how retarded the fanbase, they do not have any influence over quality of the anime/manga itself.
On the other hand, if I dislike an anime/manga, a retarded fanbase makes things easier for me, because I don't feel like I'm missing on something potentially good.

>Like the anime
>Fanbase is pretty chill
>Shitposters come in and ruin everything just because they dislike the anime or something that happens in the anime in specific
What's his name?

I'm not a stupid faggot that let's a fan base influence my opinions, so no.

Is this fujo psyops?

No. You have to be retarded to hate an anime because of the fanbase.

No

To be fair to your spoiler, allegedly Disney and others snapped up most of their A-team staff because they needed work before it was announced they were getting picked up for another season.

JR explicitly said if S3 is bad, it's because most of their best people left.

Not really, it's just that I never liked the fan base in the first place.

Oh, it's you, how have you been? I've been busy, being sick and miserable against my will. You know, after you turned a blind eye. Listen, we both said some things you're continuing to regret, not me, I can't remember it all that clearly. But let's put aside our differences that you've conjured up for motivation in this toxic cesspit of an era. For science, and pizza I guess. I miss pizza.
>you know I meant it yes?

No, because I'm not a huge faggot who is easily influenced by others.

No because I am not a fucking piece of mindless garbage whose opinions are defined by the actions of other people rather than any actual thoughts and feelings of my own

Never.

>one punch man
>tesla vehicles
basically anything reddit normies get there hands on

What is Star Wars, Alex?

Fuck off with your blogshit.

Gorespammer?

Bitch-kun in Nanoha threads. Yet more proof that mobile posting needs to be banned on Sup Forums.

Normally I just avoid and ignore fanbases, but sometimes they're so bad that they come to you first. That's when I start hating.

you realize you shits are the reason Sup Forums hates madoka threads right

It won't make me hate an anime, but it isn't as much fun when you have no one to discuss it with.

I’m dying to go to bed. Yes, yes! I understood you meant you love me so much! You wanna talk to me about Madoka Magica, but the anime is over. We could never see the sequel of movies at this rate. Urobuchi abandoned the franchise and spend all day taking care of Godzilla now. $hinbo a shit. Madoka Magica has a bunch of contradictions. It's all his fault.

Don't bully Apple-chan!

I have a migraine and severe exhaustion, you know what I really want and your threatening stalker speak isn't going to help move this conversation along. Go to sleep, I gave you a useful medication guide didn't I? And I'm not marrying you. Where'd you even pick that up?

No. The way other people express their love/opinion/dislike of something doesn't sway how I personally view it because I'm not a fucking sheep.

I've always found that fanbase really obnoxious but I finally caved and watched the show this year. It's amazing, probably one of the best shows I've seen but this is the first and only time I'm probably gonna talk about it.

If you don't like the crowd that surrounds something, don't interact with them.

If I dislike a particular fanbase I try to avoid mingling with said fanbase. Why would I ever let some random fuckers make me dislike something I like?

But I have my Mac. I'm always with the Apple-chan. I often go on a trip with my Apple-chan. C92 would become wonderful, because I'm gonna go out with "him"! Good night.