You have 10second to refute or support open border policy for Japan

you have 10second to refute or support open border policy for Japan.

People are reading "Culture of Critique"

no, niggers

SPBP

no, niggers

Japan has a wonderful culture that would get smashed and destroyed without its borders to protect it.

Stay closed.

Fuck off, kike. They're fine as is.

Japan needs 200k immigrants per year to survive. True story.

Why? It’s your country. I can expect a real Japanese person to know why they don’t want too many immigrants.

When was the last time Japan had an Islamic terrorist attack?

they lack the space to support more people from outside of the country. the influx of people is a regulated flow and people have to meet their standards

its the nice part of not sharing any boarders with any one . illegals get sent back and they will charge your credit card or bank account to pay for the ticket without your consent and america wont stop them

>open boarder policy for Japan

Japan wants to be an American crime-ridden ghetto? Why?

japan has no diversity

diversity is our strength

Japan can endorse family planning whenever they want. They don't need to.

i've been to japan, there were places that were japanese only, i asked they said "japan is for japanese people"

holy shit they are right it is. we should all follow their example.

fuckoff niggers

Japanese population is declining fast and the economy suffers from it. You need work based immigration.

>diversity is strength.

>says the cowardly Jew from Israel through an American VPN after demanding that "Israel is for Jews even if it violates human rights!"

The Jews fear the Samurai.

Yeah, high wages, low unemployment, low housing prices for Japanese, such suffering...

Finns are depressed and drunk all the time, they need some somali to lighten up their shithole with joy

Giving a depressed drunk a lunatic rapist thief to kill actually might work.

what's bad about a shrinking population?

im crying a little bit how can we recover and be more like you i envy you so much
where are the german that fought against the world wake up already we need you more than ever

Same arguments kikes use for Israel's homogeneity

Nips aren't chosen people tho

Japan has almost no crime and the government can hold you in jail for 21 days before they have to charge you or release you, they also have a 99% prosecution success rate. The population has strong traditional beliefs in the rule of law and they can be racist as fuck at times, so any degeneracy among migrants would be swiftly dealt with, and an open border policy would allow migrants who want to live in and contribute to Japan to do so.

>an open border policy would allow migrants who want to live in and contribute to Japan to do so.

They tried letting 20 Muslims in. They immediately started trying to riot for more rights than Japanese have. They were thrown into immigrant jail.

This. Especially in a country where people are living on top of each other already.

Neither are the kikes
pic unrelated

Filthy japs have no BLESSED BAPTIST CHRISTIANS
They need some enrichin.

Diversity is our strength.

>being poor is wealthy
>water is dry
>up is down
Jewboi...

>BAPTIST CHRISTIANS

You are either baiting, or you are not Polish.

Exactly, they dealt with that bullshit right away.
They also don’t have as much to worry about with organized crime by groups of migrants, as they have a pretty strong system in place.
They don’t have much to worry about as far as a flood of immigrants just showing up either. If Syrian or African refugees tried to get there they’d have to get through India, Pakistan, and China on foot first, and that’s not happening with militarized borders and security apparatus, then they’d still have to get on a boat and cross a busy shipping lane. So they’re pretty well insulated from the normal problems that Europe has, or US/Mexican migration

You have 70 years of open borders policy to lose Japan.
There, ten secs.

Only for polish weebs looking for jap waifus.

200000/year or Japan wont survive

Really? Won't survive? What will happen?

> they’re pretty well insulated from the normal problems

They already said they don't need your nigger/Jew problems, dumbfucks. That is why you complain all the time. You all want Japan to be as shitty as you are.

>rare

I was arguing against it. Don't @ me in this niggardry, bitch

Alright newfags, here is a copypasta to counter these shills

You have surely heard of economic and population growth cycles, correct?
Japan is currently experiencing 2 different cycles. Economic decline is not necessarily a bad thing, as it may cause required political change before population growth happens again.
There is another cycle that they are going through - reaching maximum population capacity. This one overrides the other in most cases, with the exception of obtaining more territory while the cycle is happening.
Japan is going through both cycles. They are currently going through a period of population stagnation, bringing themselves down to a managable level of population. They consciously and subconsciously know that 130m-140m is the maximum amount of people that their islands can hold, without sacrificing nature preserves. Knowing this, they are in a period of stagnation because of that, and letting their population decrease is the best thing that can be done for them right now.

So paste this whenever a kike shill says that Japan "needs immigrants", then sage the thread.
You'll be doing everyone a favor.

Man up and fuck you wymin

And stop the "I have no money to get married" shit

Japan is the second largest smarphone game market and has one of the highest per capital charging rates

This. Also I wanna marry that vampire.

Japanese birth rate is low, but it's increasing slowly in the past 10 years

Nippon is for the nipponese

Is the Herbivore male thing just a meme? If real I'd like to think it peaked in 2005 like your pic.

good taste user.

Shrinking population gives nips a reason to develop better sex robots, and the nips do make the best waifus

gibsborns

Japan is butt, letting foreigners in will not fix it, but it will punish the Japanese for being Japanese. For that reason I support it.