ITT:

alleged ''''villains'''' who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DEHPKxbL4t8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is Shlomo Wrinkles plotting this time?

>Soros having a problem with leftist social media giants
>Soros having no problem with a leftist EU
What does this guy even want?

Assets not allies.

Somebody said (((villains)))?

wtf i love google and facebook now

Villains can do good stuff sometimes OP.

its like when jews and muslims fight each other
or like when niggers fight each other
"enemy of my enemy" is not necessarily my friend

He’s mad because social media platforms can’t be controlled as tightly as other media can be. We’re winning and he wants to shut us down. Simple.

You’re kidding? Do you have any idea how bad Google is? I know you like giving them money when you buy your new Jewdroids. But, you do realize Google is the most SJW mega corp out there, second only to Starbucks. Not to mention they literally track your every move.

Facebook is just as bad.

Apple tried to protect your privacy. Google steals it.

>the absolute state of Sup Forums

Boycott SJW companies of products we don’t like, use, or care about... but if the make a product we like... welllllll it’s ok.

>George Soros

That’s where you’re wrong. Twitter, instagram, Facebook - all of them have stringent rules of conduct that get used on a daily basis to shut down conservative and Christian thought and speech.

he wants death and destruction because that's all will get his dick hard anymore.

so he wants to ignite WW3 for the lolz?
talk about chaotic evil.

>Apple tried to protect your privacy.
Retard detected.
youtube.com/watch?v=DEHPKxbL4t8

There is no mega Corp in the US that isn't tied to the government and Apple is the biggest company in the US and the world. Everything from Airbnb to even Snapchat and Uber take instructions from our intelligence agencies, if they didn't they wouldn't exist, they wouldn't recieve the required funding, would have smear campaigns against them and a shit tonne of other things. America works with a near perfect collusion between our intelligence agencies, our big businesses, our media and our government.

This is what the 2nd amendment was for but the modern day burger is too much of a lemming to do anything about it.

He's still a monster, I don't care how much he pays you.

“The enemy of my enemy is just another person who’s going to try & kill me later”.

WTF I love the Open Society now!

Classic Hegelian dialectic. Normies fall for it every time.

Fb and giggle failed. They are now under the knife.