The Real Reason For Shootings

Pic related is the MP 18, the world's first real submachine gun youtube.com/watch?v=PJWp2WywIgE

This was available 100 years ago, yet "school shootings" have only really been a reoccurring phenomenon the last 20 years or so. Why is the rate of school shootings increasing? It's not access to guns, it's something else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P89CBU8E6jU
k12academics.com/school-shootings/history-school-shootings-united-states#.VjA0Un4veUk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting
foxnews.com/us/2018/02/16/alleged-florida-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz-was-reported-to-fbi-cops-school-but-warning-signs-missed.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KcTWKJfrK6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Social media.... it’s a drug, like heroine

Fucking meds. Stop giving kids meds. Tell them to toughen the fuck up. Life is struggle.

It's the estrogen in the water that make omega males angsty

God dam plastic water bottles! Stop it with that shit. Use metal!

Project Mockingbird

Loss of social cohesion due to the injection of marxism and diversity.

Byproduct of a sick society

youtu.be/P89CBU8E6jU

Checked

Guns have nothing to do with anything. American society is fucked up right now. Many people said that they saw the signs of the kid being mentally fucked and no one did anything about it. If one person took some responsibility and reported the kid the shooting may have been prevented.

>tfw born to late to have a Thompson delivered to my front door. No background checks, no waiting period, no tax stamp.

In fact they made fun of him and kind of mocked him over the signs, if I recall correctly they openly said he is likely to shoot up the school.

>the pill is estrogen+progesterone (2/3 of the hormones trannies take)
>these hormones cant be filtered out of the water
>get into the water system and make the freaking frogs gay
>get back into our tap water
>make our kids gay, effeminate, western society overly catering to foreigners, and the estrogen makes girls hit puberty sooner + grow ridiculous tits at age 11
>birth control is actively given to all girls as a way to stop the period
>the pill is most easily available in western countries, shit hole countries don't have the pill as a female luxury
>shit hole countries still breeding real men
>shit hole countries wouldn't put up with half the shit we put up with
sorta makes me think

Correct answer. Marxism and diversity are truly getting to people and these shooters are lightning rods for the greater societal discontent.

here, take my upvote

apparently he was expelled for having ammunition in his backpack

My friend has been taking meds for his ADHD since Kindergarten, he's in university now and still taking them. Wtf is wrong with society?

>"school shootings" have only really been a reoccurring phenomenon the last 20 years or so.

School shootings it's defined as shooting inside an school.

k12academics.com/school-shootings/history-school-shootings-united-states#.VjA0Un4veUk

Does anyone ever bother to find out where the kid aquired his guns?

If he's like buying them from mexican cartels we already know the solution.

The breakdown of the family unit is the root issue.

what when shithole citizens start to breed and consume products that were given to us? they would also become gay and efferminate.

>Why is the rate of school shootings increasing?

MK Ultra.

He bought it legally.

Over-medication and desensitization of violence in the media.

Sorry I meant mass shootings, not just "murder which just so happens to occur in schools"

It's part of the radical Left's attempt to fundamentally change the principles our country is based on. They want the 1st and 2nd amendments eliminated and I'm so confused why this is difficult for people to see and understand. It's happening right before our eyes and I don't know if people can't see it, or don't want to believe it, or what the issue is.

The Left wants these shootings to continue so they can continue to scream about gun control. Just like they want minorities to continue to live in poverty so they can preach about inequality.

Shootings are staged by our Israeli occupied government.

School shootings are part and parcel of American education.

1) fucked up psychiatric health system - produces constant stream of crazies
2) media coverage of mass shooting - gives them idea to mass shoot

And first point can be elaborated into very long list, from lack of forced hospitalisation to mass use of prescription drugs. Cultural reasons can be lumped there too

It's fault of the internet.

Just think about it. Back in the day only the maggots of society would lack any human contact, nowadays you can live your life without any contact or having any real friends.

They live in their own worlds without any social contact. They develop fucked up personalities due to this and they lack all sorts of social knowledge which then makes them outcasts.

We are literally creating monster due to technology. All the media propaganda also affected nuclear families and now there's little sense of empathy towards one another.

All these people that cry because of the shootings and massacres are doing so in order to signal their virtue, in reality they don't give two fucks about anyone that is not in their immediate family.

They did report him; his senior year he couldn't bring in a back pack because he was considered dangerous. Still don't think it's gun's fault though.

>It's not access to guns, it's something else.
Not true. Guns are more available and widespread accessible than they have ever been in human history. To ignore that fact is dumb. It's obviously not just that though.

It's simple what the real problem is: lack of self awareness and lack of self control. Political ideologies aren't enough to solve these problems. Religion isn't helping either. Organized religion makes mass shootinfs easier.

So you're saying you could stroll into a department store and buy an MP 18 100 years ago? And that anyone could afford to do so?
OK kiddo.

The things is. All that is prevented and doesn't happen isn't reported. Because it doesn't happen. Maybe once in awhile something actually gets stopped in the moment. But things that are foreseen don't get credit. Shootings will always happen. It's a shame innocents die but that is life. Need to promote the idea that these people are below the lowest of the low. And touch on all the sodomy in jail they'll receive and in theit next lives

>Not true. Guns are more available and widespread accessible than they have ever been in human history.

Uhh, if I was a would be mass shooter in 1920s I could probably even more easily get my hands on a Tommy Gun than today.

>Organized religion makes mass shootings easier.

*Tips fedora* for Muslims maybe.

Good post/10

Multi-racial society. When people had a sense of belonging to society, and that they were a part of the country, not just in some abstract sense of citizenship, but shared blood and identity with their communities, people wouldn't shoot eachother because the person you shot could be that guy that dated your cousin once and shared a beer with, or that girl you saw at the supermarket. When you turn people into competing, atomized members of a deracinated dystopia, no one feels beholden to anyone or a greater group while also feeling put upon by all sides.

Short answer: it's simply a symptom of a decadent society in decay. There are a number of remedies that could be applied that do not involve burning the constitution.

>Uhh, if I was a would be mass shooter in 1920s I could probably even more easily get my hands on a Tommy Gun than today.

where would you buy it? how would you afford it? are you unironically going to suggest that it was easier to get an automatic weapon at a time when they were new, expensive technology vs. strolling into a wal-mart and buying one over the counter today? i honestly feel bad for kids like you, doomed to a life of minimum wage, menial labor because your parents are related

SCALE + Industrial Society. Humans weren't meant to live like this.

>reoccurring phenomenon the last 20 years or so
pretty sure the first mass shooting is credited to the Texas student in 1966. iirc, the event was what lead to the formation of the SWAT police units in the US.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting

I find it interesting that around that same time is when Cultural Marxism started to take hold in America, esp. in the school system and in American politics in both home and foreign policy. The mid-60s is when the jewish elite started to take power in both conservative and in progressive politics and exert their influence. The lefties were definitely jewish led but there was also a conservative jewish reaction to those lefties that also held influence (who eventually became neocons as we all know).

It is possible that a high amount of policies enacted by the country's government on it's people is not in the best interests of the majority of it's citizens and only serves a limited few and you have out crops of citizens acting out. Taking into account that there might be a group that is genetically disposed to low tribal preferences and highly individual, it is possible that people from that group act out as individuals and not as a group: eg, you have white lone gun men as opposed to black mob violence.

just some thoughts.

>it's something else.
24 hour news cycle
increase in muslims and atheists

Could one argue that a singular event inspires a second and so on and so on until it takes root in society? Obviously there are more underlying causes but it's clear that mass/school shootings are something synonymous with American society. A copy of a copy of a copy which more and more people consume and are aware of.

Other factors are diversity, lack of family structure/values, degeneration of social order and life, proliferation of and easy access to guns, massive surge in mental health issues.

These shootings are symptoms of a very sick and damaged society.

Anybody find it weird that all this info on this kid is readily available so soon? Yet we still don't know shit about the Vegas guy. Or what happened at the NSA compound the same day.

Organized religion creates dim minded prey who learn to become reliant on make believe ideas of divine authority. Easy targets who believe that magic words and religious narcissism will save them

>where would you buy it?

Gun stores were invented in 1998?

>how would you afford it?

Everyone pre 1998 was poor?

>are you unironically going to suggest that it was easier to get an automatic weapon at a time when they were new, expensive technology vs. strolling into a wal-mart and buying one over the counter today?

By the mid 20th century they weren't all that uncommon.

>i honestly feel bad for kids like you, doomed to a life of minimum wage, menial labor because your parents are related

well memed

It's because Assholes like you turning it into a game by calling it a "high score"

Lack of deterrents.

If this latest putz were tried, convicted, sentenced & executed in two weeks my bet is you'd see a lot less of these shootings.

Its drugs. The last 20 years have also seen a massive rise in the number of people being given mind altering chemicals.
Most burgers are on some type of drug

This. Meds and despite living in an increasingly connected society we are becoming more and more isolated from one another.

How do you figure that when so many spree killers off themselves? The death penalty wouldn't be a deterrent , probably inspire more if you're offering to end their lives for them after they try for the high score

MP18 is not the first machinegun you retard. John Gatling made the first.

Note key word: reoccurring

I feel mass shootings happen more often as the years go by; very recently its sped up

>"school shootings" have only really been a reoccurring phenomenon the last 20 years or so. Why is the rate of school shootings increasing?

Because gun-free zones like schools are very easy soft targets...

In the old days when schools had shooting classes and kids had guns in their cars people would shoot back...

Lack of nationalism and straying away from God results in edgy nihilistic retards with no higher purpose. Also broken families, drugs, social media, and all that other shit. It has fucked up the mentality of American teens

>It's not access to guns, it's something else.

It's the degeneration of culture, the lack of homogeneity, the destruction of true community and cohesion.

As our society becomes more diverse, the public institutions which educate our children and control much of our lives must make sure to appease each type of person - every culture, every religion, every opinion. No objective morality is taught to our children in schools. They turn to the internet for social interaction because in real life the social bonds are becoming weaker. An english speaking "white" boy, surrounded by blacks who subscribe to "black culture" and latinos who speak spanish at home and asians who have parents who likely still hold true to much of their home culture, will have trouble finding true cohesion and a place of belonging. It's more difficult to kill those around you when you know them, feel close to them, share the same values as them.

Diversity, and demographic change brought onto this country since the famed 1965 bill, will only cause this cultural disintegration to increase. The country is being watered down, the values and morals we once held are disappearing one after another, all in an effort to prevent offending any of our new "citizens".

Hitler Nailed it.

Yeah you could easily get a gun but if it's 1920 and the thought of committing a mass shooting goes through your head I just can't see it taking root. You would finish work, go back to your wife and kids and visit church on Sunday. A moral and religious standard we are unfamiliar with in today's time would prevent you from following through. Also the threat of eternal damnation.

Read closer, he said submachine gun, nobody is dragging a fucking gatling gun around you idiot

Good analysis user. We need to unironically revive fascism or this will only get worse.

pretty much this + destruction of the family by the Mother and Father each having to work 40 or more hours a week...

Fathers can handle working 60+ hours week after week and getting to spend only a few hours a week of quality time with their children when mom is making nice meals and keeping the house and children in order and providing her husband with regular sex.

A woman working 30-40 hours is cooking MAYBE 1 meal a week worth eating and praising her for and is too tired to keep the children or house in order and is always too tired to have sex unless the Husband on top of working 60+ hours also chips in arround the house depriving him of any quality time with his children.

What generation fought for the normalization of atheism in US schools? Boomers

Whose fault are the shootings?
Boomer atheists and their minions.

Great contribution to the conversation. You must be euphoric after that

It's a valid, but somewhat misleading comparison. Adjusted for inflation, the Thompson was over 2 Thousand Dollars per pop in today's money. As good as a top-tier AR, with likely less availability.

That being said, individuals of the time did have access to a myriad of other firearms, much easier, often cheap. And individuals have managed to pull off shootings with 10+ people with shotguns and pistols...

>The first real sub-machine gun
Kek no, take your bullshit commie revisionism and shove it you your ass you slav piece of shit

Combination of ingredients; physical and psychological. MK ultra included.

Burger education

Plain and simple

A generation of picked on , anxious, depressed , angry and emotional children are beinf raised by a generation who were left to "sort that shit out on their own" for the most part.
Then left to escalate for 50 years.

The older generation work for the convience of the next, except along the way we ended up sacrificing something in ourselves that was crucial to social cohesion and order. For that convience.
It seems like we forgot whar that even was.

Or there was alot more worrying children had in the past and parents doting over them.

I mean the first half of the 1900's kids still had to worry about polio, measels, mumps, scarlet fever and a bunch of other shit.
Now their biggest concern is whether they are "accepted" in school.

its about fear.

We all have something that we forgot about. The activated almonds meme is not "just a meme" what ever we devote time to thinking about on a fundamental level enough to cause strong emotions and a sensation in the almond has the ability to influence reality.

How.. why.. Reality is fucking weird. I know a lot of anons have been figuring the 'ability' out, I've seen a bunch trying to talk about it. Think about all the shit jfk said, think about his speech about an evil monolithic enemy that relies on secrecy... WE HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR BUT FEAR ITSELF.

Do not allow the blackpill to enter your mind. When you feel paranoia setting in remind yourself that in all this time, when they had obama in the presidency, we weren't v&, if we werent v& then, if nationalism was able to rise from the abyss that we were heading to.. Then they dont got shit. Remind yourself that, focus all your energy into them getting blown the fuck out no matter what they try to do. Craft your memes wisely 'the meme war' was a border skirmish.. This is World War Meme.

No, I don't think you understand just how much the government knows about you or how quickly they can pull up everything they have on you

Nothing wrong with taking amphetamines user, pilots use them all the time

Didn't know the Columbine kids had social media.

>OP pic is a German submachinegun from 1918
>calls me a slav piece of shit and posts tommy gun

Burger education

Imagine going to a school filled with blacks, hispanics and Jews as a white boi. I feel white bois pain, I really do.

Just wow...

First of its a german gun, second the tommy gun was created in 1920 the mp18 was created in 1916

I would say that it is post-modernism and moral apathy.

You overestimate their ability greatly. If that were the case why didnt they drum up false charges on all of Sup Forums? Why did they allow us to remain? Because they have no power here. Reality is much more meta than we are willing to believe

>Country with what could be considered the worst mental healthcare system in the industrialized world
>Country with some of the easiest access to high capacity, semi automatic weapons.

Gee, wonder how this could go bad..

>reoccurring
yes, I realize that. I was just pointing out how both seemed to startup at the same time. And I would say that cultural marxism has also increased. You now have the parents who were indoctrinated into it as teens beginning in the mid-60s, now raising children. I would say that both blacks and whites (the two major ethnic groups of traditional America) are both acting out violently to it in their own ethnically unique way.

Thanks kaffir

>it's something else.
Feminism / female (((rights))) and their toxic, monolithic, morbid influence

>Why is the rate of school shootings increasing? It's not access to guns, it's something else.
the FBI gets all the good tips on the next potential domestic terrorists. They stop some, and groom others. Its literally the government using a proxy for psychological and actual warfare to keep us enslaved and obediate.
Our civilian population in this sovereign nation out numbers all of the largest standing armys on eath. This terrifies the elite and makes global domination difficult and bloody

+Moral, social and religious decay.

It's a recipe for madness

Social media, the internet, drugs, the 24/7 news cycle that displays the amount killed all day long. Mentally ill retards see this number killed as a sort of high score that they have to beat.

>Every mass shooting is some conspiracy because its easier to believe this than the idea that some people are fucking crazy.

oh dear

same reason other crime and faggotry/trans bs is out of control
unchecked/untreated mental health issues and bad parenting

>Moral, social and religious decay

Umm some seriously bad shit has happened in "Moral societies"

This.

It's not our fault the alphabet soup fucked up Las Vegas and blew it wide open.

Any idea how many of these nutters lacked a father figure?

I think prenatal excessive estrogen is a big deal as well. Imagine baby floating in estrogens enhanced water. That surely fucks up your synapses senpai

>if you research anything ever and wern't directly told as fact by a professor who you paid 10k to listen to its a conspiracy theory
kill yourself brainlet
foxnews.com/us/2018/02/16/alleged-florida-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz-was-reported-to-fbi-cops-school-but-warning-signs-missed.html

Maybe it has something to do with mental illness and how the media publishes the names and faces of every rampage killer for weeks after the event, giving them the infamy they want.
>hurr durr why did this crazed maniac do this awful thing
>here's his name, every photo we have of him, and videos of him playing ping pong from 3 years ago for the next 3 weeks (this actually happened)
>everyone see him? LOOK AT HIM.
5 weeks later
>OH MY GOD ANOTHER RAMPAGE KILLER HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

Criminal psychologists have been telling the media to cut this shit out since Columbine, but sales and clicks > discouraging rampage killings.

I just happened to be bored after watching the Enoch/Halsey debate and saw a Jordan Peterson lecture. He was talking about how men that are useful are the most attractive to women. Simply having money isn't attractive, women look for traits that suggest a man is useful. There is a strong correlation between socio-economic status and being attractive to women.

> But I already know this, how is this related to school shootings user?

The higher the income inequality in a given area, the higher the homicide rate in that area with a strong 0.8 correlation. The working hypothesis is that if men have little ability to climb the socio-economic ladder, as competition becomes increasingly intense, males have a tendency to kill each other. Did you see the map some user posted earlier showing where all the school shootings of 2018 happened? Where were they? In majority blue voting areas. And what does socialism do in practicality? It consolidates power, and makes everyone the same, thus making it difficult to climb the socio-economic ladder. For the last 50 years we've been headed towards more and more socialism.

> Psychiatric drugs and mental illness are not the answer to stopping school shootings
> Banning guns is no the answer to stopping school shootings

> Removing socialists and communists is the answer to stopping school shootings.

Video link:
youtube.com/watch?v=KcTWKJfrK6E

>what are satanic video games

Yeah fair enough but as bad as basically monthly mass/school shootings?