How do we get legit AR-15s before they get banned?

Which states allow you to buy unmodified AR-15s? I want to get one now before they all get banned. I'll just keep it in a safe since I already have a handgun for home defense. I know California makes you cuck AR-15s to be compliant, but what about Arizona? Nevada?

Other urls found in this thread:

daytonatactical.com
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-freedom-rifle-kit.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rEKBbzS_bgc
e-arms.com/aero-precision-ar15-stripped-receiver-set-anodized-black/?utm_source=r_gundeals&utm_medium=deal_post&utm_campaign=stripped_set_9199
ghostgunner.net/products/ghost-gunner
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what you should really be trying to find is a state that allows you to buy a modified ar-15

They'll never be banned.

You just go out and get your penis enhancer.

You can buy one with an ID when you are 18 in most states and take it home the second you pay for it. Buy mp15 sport II or the Ruger 556

If they ban them then many more of these events can be expected.
You're not going to curtail my rights because of some retard. I will fight back, I don't care about your children.

There will be ALOT of civilian casualities if they try to ban any more guns. They will unleash a fury never seen upon this great land.

Fuck off to /k/ you idiot. Why are you not on /k/? You must be a libfag or a nigger or both, because you ask fun questions on the wrong board. Fuck off you slide threading kike. You know if you can buy an AR or not, Jewboy. You waste space to destroy serious threads.

anyone have recommendations for a 308?

Do you need to provide proof of residency?

Brush up on gun safety and your state gun laws.
Really anywhere that isn't New York, California, or Chicago has sane gun laws.

They aren't going to be banned, this shit happens after every shooting. Leftists just want to simultaneously virtue signal while Advocating that we undermine the constitution.

You sound like a salty Antifag.

DPMS AR-10

Nah. You just need drivers license or a for of photo ID. Then you just a common sense internet test with questions like "Are you buying this gun for a friend? Are you a legal US citizen? Are you a member of ISIS?" Then wait for a background check to complete.

You can just chill and browse around in the store and look at stuff while you wait for it to clear then they can ring you up.

Why stop at just one AR-15? Buy a bunch of 80% lowers and you'll be set for life.

>he store and look at stuff while you wait for it to clear then they can ring you up.
That's cool but does the ID have to be state issued? The thing is I currently live in California.

They won't ban them

They'll change the laws.

Lookup your laws then. Cuckfornia doesn't allow a lot of shit and you can't own an assault weapon. They may not sell to you IDK the laws I just know they are stupid. That's on you to look up.

>How can I spread fear and drive up slumping gun sales?

FTFY OP

thanks m8

just buy a m1a, put a mildot or acog on it.

can't go wrong with 7.62

1: Walk into store
2: Exchange money for goods [ie: gun]
3: Exit store

t. every free state

Please ban guns. I can make millions selling illegal firearms to gangs and drug cartels. A garage stockee with tools and Im raking in a million dollars a month on readily made pistols and smgs.

Lmao banning guns. Yeah. Make them illegal. Please. Only going to make me rich, further the black market, and empower the crime underworld. All I have to do is buy into a union, kick some cash around to the cops here and there, and nobody can touch me.

Meanwhile your getting robbed by nogs, carjacked, and police cant do anything because I own them. The feds cant touch me because of the unions.

All you have to buy is a lower, or a few. They are like $50 each. That is the only part of the rifle that is serialized and requires an FFL.

Funny how this doesn't happen in nearly every civilized country that has more stringent gun laws.

There must be a bang up underground gun industry in Japan.... oh wait.

so I go to like AZ and buy the lower receivers, then I can just get parts from anywhere with no waiting period, background checks, etc? sounds good

You're forgetting that Japan has a complete lack of Niggers.

Finish building your own

daytonatactical.com

Also, 80percentarms.com

Buy a jig, get a router, buy lowers, make guns.

yup. can't put the genie back in the bottle.

Its like saying to get rid of all nuclear weapons.
Trust me, we would love a world without that threat hanging over our head, but you simply can't put the genie back in the bottle unless every single one and the methods/technology to make them dissapeared.

Americans are inventive. This is the same culture that sent a god damn man to the moon. The can work around a gun law if they needed

Why an AR-15 and not an AK, Mini-14, AUG, G3, etc,?

> This is not an FFL Item because 80% Stripped Lower Receiver is not fully Machined and needs Machining to complete lower receiver.

so hypothetically one could just mail order that and find someone who can do machining to finish off the lower receiver?

mini 14 is fudd crap

it's the laws, that's the only reason this happens.

too easy to get them.

I can't see the US offering a nationwide buyback for guns. if they ban them, every man and his dog will be out burying caches all over the country.

We'd win with our civil war re-enactment collections alone. They ain't gonna ban shit.

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-freedom-rifle-kit.html

and

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html

Happy shooting

Looks like the bullet button got banned.
Now you need a "mag lock"
youtube.com/watch?v=rEKBbzS_bgc

Enjoy field stripping your rifle every time you want to reload with your baby 10 round mags. They just make owning the rifles a pain in the ass in any way they can.

Dude they're starting at like $380 right now in non shit states. The market is absolutely beyond saturated after the election, EVERYONE has one, nobody even wants them right now. Liberals are fucking retarded

Why bother, ARs are meh. I have a ruger mini-14 and a mini-30 as well as two M1As. I vastly prefer them to the AR anyways.

Well yeah, that's why someone might want to go to Arizona and just be a real AR-15 and keep it locked up in a safe for SHTF scenarios.

all of them

Sort of a stupid question. Maybe read a book on them, larper

because you can get a decent AR-15 for much cheaper, have a much larger aftermarket and a more reliable firearm. Mini-14 does absolutely nothing better except for 'muh asthetics'

No. You have to do the job yourself. What you suggest is a felony for you and the other person.

This.

Moving to Michigan and I am buying a scar. Pew pew in the Yoop all day.

>banned

Never going to happen in your life time.

Quads confirm

Iraqi?

thousands wasted

wtf are you talking about?

oh fug

>If you live in California, buying/receiving a gun outside the state would be an INTERSTATE TRANSFER, and generally, Federal law requires you to use an FFL in your state of residence.
>It is a Federal felony for other state residents to sell to someone who does not live in their own states or for you to bring a gun back to CA if you somehow get one out of state.
>It's not nice to ask someone to risk 5 years in Federal prison to sell you a gun.
Not a good idea, user.

litreally what how

all you need is the lower receiver
you can always build your custom piece later on

You cannot sell guns to out of state residence. You're fucked boi.

WTF is unmodified?
You really have never seen a gun in person have you? Either way, I encourage you to go and buy one, plus take a safety course so you dont put a bullet through your nutsack.

You can buy a lower receiver anywhere. Online even, just needs to be shipped to an FFL

Holy shit those are fucking gay

you realize you're completely wrong right? some states don't allow it, others do. every state allows transfers from out of state as long as it's through an FFL

Buy the lower in California and follow all the rules.

you can machine the lower yourself with a cheap harbor freight drill press. if you take your time and think it out before you start drilling holes so you dont drill out the wrong areas and fuck the 80% lower up and have to order another. You could always practice on some cheap plastic ones just to get the hang of it.

There are so many AR15's now that there is no chance of ever banning them. I have about 6 of the fucking things i panic bought/built during the obama panics. I dont really regret buying them because it was kind of a fun time to stick it to the anti's and piss them all off.

Have you any idea what it is? idiot.
Find me a shorter handgun+silencer combo.

communism is a mental disease.

correct
you have to do it yourself so that you dont break any laws
but its pretty straightforward so only a retard can screw it up

Browning X Bolt.

>>It is a Federal felony for other state residents to sell to someone who does not live in their own states or for you to bring a gun back to CA if you somehow get one out of state.
I meant without the shit CA makes you add. Mag locks and now even fucking fins behind the grip.

Fuck no the upper peninsula aka the Yoop aka Yooperland aka the state of Superior is 97% white. It's fucking beautiful.

And never accuse another user of being a goat fucked unless you have proof.

>>
>t. nogunz faggot

shutup faggot

For a bolt action get a Savage Axis, cheaper than shit and works great

For a semi-auto get an AR-10

If I do that I would still have to build one that is compliant with all the gay shit on it like mag lock and fin though.

More faggot shit.

AR-15s will not be banned in your life time, you dumb illiterate nigger.

Thinking about getting one before they ban sales as well. I need a hobby and there is a range near my job. Do they let you store weapons at a range? There's no reason for me to keep it at home.

Upper and lower for $99

e-arms.com/aero-precision-ar15-stripped-receiver-set-anodized-black/?utm_source=r_gundeals&utm_medium=deal_post&utm_campaign=stripped_set_9199

Projecting?

wrong and the whole point of this thread is to stock up now just in case you stupid defenseless faggot

Muh silencer. Whatever you say secret agent man.

>There's no reason for me to keep it at home.
cuck

I have a ruger. Cheap functional and effective.

Though I did put a ton of mods on it, I recommend even the base rifle.

They will never be banned lmao.

I don't even know how many guns I have faggot

I've never heard of such an arrangement. Figure out how to keep it securely at home.

Or buy a machine to do it for you. ghostgunner.net/products/ghost-gunner
No background check, no registration, no serial number.

Just don't be a retard. You can't transfer ownership of it and you have to be present when it's operated. Also you may be risking 5 year in fed prison if you break CA law so that's all on you.

It's not thriving but there is a black market for guns in japan.

If it's not in your home, you don't own it.

>t. Nogunz

You're either 15 or live in California.

absolute shit

exactly why your opinion should be discarded. you most likely don't know you have 0

rail is really insecure too. $20 in materials + 5 minutes of time and congrats you'll derail trains.

But there are countries like Iceland and Switzerland with widespread gun ownership that dont have a problem either. You realize it's about niggers yet?

literally what a shill would say, kys fag

>On July 1st, 2018, California’s AB857 comes into effect. This law requires 80% frames finished after July 1 to be reported to the California Department of Justice.
>Ghost Gunner encourages all Californians to purchase and complete their 80% builds by July 1. At which point, it’s Lights Out in California, and we cannot guarantee shipment to California purchasers.

Better move if you are gonna do this shit.

> M1A

Post picture of unmodified Saiga

Enjoy the picture of M1 Garand

>t. Gun merchant

Fuck off. If you're a nofunz lurking this thread don't buy a gun right now, wait a few months until democrats quit hammering muh gun control so hard. This happens every time there's a shooting, it causes dumbasses to panic buy and makes guns and ammo expensive as shit due to supply and demand. Guns aren't going anywhere bro, chill.

>Storing at range
ISHYDDT

Yeah ok

Are you sure about that? I thought they can restrict your purchases based on what state you live in.

>buy m1a
>posts an ak
T-thanks