When will alt-right be declared an international terrorist organization?

You know that it is coming. How question is when and which country will do it first?
Sweden or Germany is my guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

altright.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The media already treats us as one.

When there is an alt-right organization.

Babies first time as enemies of mankind.

As soon as every other political extreme is considered international terrorist

I honestly hope that it is

The alt-right has only hurt the Republican party, they're a bunch of autistic retards

People are reading "Culture of Critique"

That guy is not white. Look at his ears, just look at them!! See the resemblance?

altright.com/

He a fetal alcohol syndrome. His mom was probably an alcoholic. That's why he was adopted.

the eyes and ears are spot on

Define "alt-right." Also wasn't this fag a registered democrat?

They hate us more than they hated ISIS. I guess ISIS is fake and gay though.

he's pretty cute for a 56%er

>saturation
Another Zimmerman?

He's not even alt right
He's a fucking spic

He was adopted by spics. He is white though.

lel who?

Kikes rule the USA. Which allows them to pull all sorts of devious shit.

I believe you and not my own eyes, Mr. Anonymous Internet Man.

Alt-right is a term richard spencer coined years ago to describe online right wing counter-culture. Its contrarian nature offended both the right and left (neo-nazis with a trap fetish, for example). It lacks any degree of cohesion. It's a term only used by the outside looking in. It only exists on the internet. It does not exist in the real world.

when your mom stops sucking dick

He is a Democrat tho

Republican party is Boomers and Jews.

>he fell for the alt-right meme

hahaaaaaa

/Thread

Italy already did it.

>y-you people are terrorists for wanting a traditionalist, homogenous country. obviously you're not as enlightened as us left wingers who want to replace you with foreign people and foreign customs.

being a traitor is now considered the normal 'correct' position to hold. how sad.

Oh no, a label we had forced on us is forcibly removed. Mission accomplished, score one for the GOOD guys. *Smug black emojis*

Spbp

Shooting and ramming cars into people in order to achieve your dream of "traditionalist, homogenous country" on Indian land is terrorism. Whites would have a point if they all went back to Europe and did wanted Europe to be just theres. You can't spread out to other people's lands and then claim a right to stop others from doing so too. That would be Cognitive dissonance

>on Indian land

what you consider as America is built by white Europeans for white Europeans. Every bit of conquered land used to belong to someone else, should they all cease the possession of it? Tell that to the Chinese, Arabs, Persians, mongols then. It is who has the authority on power which lay claim to a piece of land. The fact we don't behave as a collective people defending our society, in favour of the other/foreign people shows that it is treachery.

Your assumption is that the alt-right/far right is advocating for acts of terror against it's own people, which it does not. You're thinking of random losers on the internet.

You can build whatever and for whoever on someone else's land and it will still not be yours. Stolen property remains stolen despite what you build on it and what your intentions are. Americas, South Africa, Australia etc is not white people's land. And building shit on top of that land Does not change anything. Only Europe is white land. And if you want others to get out of Europe, the first step would be for all the whites to go back to Europe.

Are you the notorious leader of the alt-right?

This. The left can't even come to an agreement on what exactly the alt-right is.

There is no universal designated 'rightful' land. Those who have the physical authority to claim it is in possession of it. I'm not saying it is morally right to take other peoples land, but the fact you think there is only one rightful owner of a piece if land is a flawed concept. Where does it stop? all civilisations/countries are results of conquering land and laying claim to it. If we had a pacifist attitude we would not have grown beyond tribal identities and we wouldn't technologically evolve.

People's frustration on the far-right is that we are just giving up our societies and collective racial living space to others with no objections. That is text book treachery.

If you wanted to advocate for a Native American living space that's fine, but they don't have the authority to claim America as theirs with physical force.