Soros General

What’s Soros’ end game?

peace on earth

Subjugation of all huMANity

Postdemocratic jew controlled society

do you think he's actually a nazi, and he's trying to help the most ridiculous parts of the left to create a hard swing right to create the 4th riech

To be the only manipulator

What is the most surprising revaluation you have had since coming to Sup Forums?

Pedophile Jews in league with Satan to destroy Christendom and the West usher in Jewtopia and erosion of all moral goods. I knew this idea already because of the testimony of the Bible but I didn't think it was real.

yes. but i don't believe a centralized all powerful nazi government is in our best interest as corruption is not only inevitable but probably planned since the beginning. george and his ilk, if they are trying to ressurect nazism, intend on controlling it.

the world got wildly liberal after ww2. before ww2 america was engaged in eugenics and conservatism. after ww2, not so much. going left is a result of an overactive right. going right, as we are now, is a result of todays overactive left.

the march of tyranny has to keep swinging back and forth between left wing and right wing, democracy and dictatorship, republican and democrat, going back and forth back and forth. and all along the same people are at the top. but hey, if you want change.

how about a real change this time, no more centralized leadership that inevitably becomes corrupt by design. let local governments be the top of the power structure with federal governments only for defense and infrastructure ie the original vision of the founding fathers that took over a century to corrupt.

he knows the tides are shifting online and young men are finding the truth easier than ever with the internet

i dont know how much longer they'll let the internet be as free as it is now

If this post ends in repeating numbers, Soros will die sometime this year.

provide a source to your pic. when did he claim this?

If this post ends in repeating numbers, Soros will die sometime this month.

If this post ends in repeating numbers, Soros will die sometime next month.

I will defeat your vile kike sorcery someday, Soros! Mark my words!

roll

>a jew gets jewed out of his money and wants it back

Everything here checks out

To create a single beige-colored nation with Jews as overlords.

>oy vey lets get rid of the competition!

Soros is secretly /ourguy/

He heightens the contradictions in order to hasten it's resolution.

If this post ends in repeating numbers, Soros will never die and be eternal

timeline stuff

He will not prosper
He will die long before he gets his fantasies of control.
He is a team-swapping opportunist who cares more about power and De-stabilizing countries.
He also has many humanitarian efforts that he pours money into also in exchange for their loyalty.

make money

Also check these digits for confirmation.

one off.
Damnit