Don't White men deserve better than White women?

Don't White men deserve better than White women?

Obvious slide thread and obvious kike shill thread. Sage.

Inb4 teenagers telling you why you should be having 30 children with a white woman for the good of your race or some stupid bullshit

They can do so much better.

white men deserve cancer

Top kek on that comic.

What's the use when most white women aren't wife AND mother material? They're terrible role models for kids.
Non-white traditional women are far superior.

Bump.

Fucking kek.

Reminder that white women literally do not give a single fuck about some beta virgin soyboy marrying a gook.

This is the future and I love it

>mfw every single one of their children end up looking like downies

When I spent my entire summer in Chicago I noticed that they actually do and they can get pretty racist aswell,if a white guy is dating a black girl,latina or asian girl.

Nope

give them brown roots for more lels

Doesn't the white race deserve better than a bunch of little elliot rodgers running around?

>the_finnish_race.jpg

Thank you, I hope I am graced. I hate my life.

You mean these little eliotts?

Well I don't know, We do deserve better then a bunch of stupid whores for women. That I know.

Strictly speaking, no, they don't. You can't divide men from women and say one of them has zero responsibility for social problems. Degeneracy cuts both ways.

Giraffe.

You trying to tell me that if the average refugee was suddenly a Far East Asian female that the women would still be crying at the train stations waving “refugees welcome” flags and volunteering in Calais trying to smuggle them in?

Giraffe is the future of white people

Jews aren’t white.

you have received 500 Shekels for an attempted shilling. Please work on your bait quality to receive more

>Darvish was born Farid Yu Darvishsefat (ダルビッシュ・セファット・ファリード・有) in Habikino, Osaka, to an Iranian father, Farsad Darvishsefat, and a Japanese mother, Ikuyo.
>Iranian
>white

Check’d

You call them Aryans

>down syndrome look is cool
Are you ok buddy?

You really dug deep to find these these people. That baseball player is half Iranian, not white.

That is what pol chose

White men are going to kill everyone on this planet and take over hell and when all you degenerate sinners die god will send you to us and in the land of shoah.

CHINK

>Biocunts
>Of any kind
Just so you know,slinky eyed thots are most likely gonna cuck you
The indefinitely rates among insectoids is sky-high

>your 3” deserves a home that will make it feel like a real man

By race stats: highest education and lowest divorce rate

t. roastie

>I can't find a good white woman so clearly these immigrant racemixers will be the traditional wife I'm looking for!
If you unironically believe this, you might be retarded.

So make more wmaf

STOP WITH THE FUCKING GOOKS

If we're going to sink to the low of race mixing, it has to be castizas so people could like spanish soap opera stars in the future

CASTIZOS > HAPAS

Castizos are 70% - 90% European

Castizos are /OUR SHITSKINS/

WM-AF is partially ruined by military enlisted and jungle asians

>literally marrying a Chinese domination tactic

Funny thing is, the attractive hapas that white incels post are basically 99% asian looking.

Basically admitting that white genetics are inferior and subhuman.

Markiplier's got some bretty good genes in him, and he's wmaf.

>pic related

>waah niggers are fucking white woman
>white women are so awful too
>oh I know, I'll become the nigger in Asia

hispanic women look best

we need more latinas!

Just make more hapas

He's a retard who acts like a child. He'd literally be handsome if he were just pure white or asian.

Hapas are never better than either. Just a mutt race with random assortment of genes.

Reminder that this literally cannot be refuted

I would never racemix but how is this an argument? Just because someone is born a certain way doesn’t mean they should be treated as less than a man.

Ugly fuckin kids

Nah, kill the hapas. The white genetics can stay dormant even among 99% asian looking hapas. Each hapa should be shot in the back of the head.

They are your future

Insecure White girl detected. More White men date/marry out of their race than white women in all white countries. Stay mad.

arabians are white

It doesn’t even have to be Asian women, they just wouldn’t care as much if ugly Asian guys were the main immigrants

This guy is your future son.

I fuck white soyboys

That is cherrypick

Everytime you fuckers have this thread it’s cherrypicking on both sides

this guy gets it,hapas are not stable as people just like how pitbulls are not stable dogs

>pol

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THE KIDS LOOK MORE ASIAN THAN THE FATHER????

>future aryans

You want to know why that is happening? Its because white men have lost their status and they are no longer seen as being the best catch and because of that they are acting accordingly, not to mention that other races of women are doing the same, if you were to look at any modern dating preference you will see the attraction towards white men has been on a continuous downfall.Combine this with the (((media))) and their attack on white men and the power of propaganda trough schools and we reach the stage we are now.

And what are you doing? Have you seen a group of real hapas?

Here's a pic of real hapas from a half korean meetup in LA. Look at yourself what hapas look like, you dweeby subhuman fuck.

The ones that are attractive are the ones that aren't obvious hapas. Keanu Reeves and Dean Tanaka look white. Anri Okita looks asian.

Most hapas are obvious mutts and thus ugly. Stop racemixing.

>attractive HAPA
>that
You don't even try.

There is always asian women

Arab women are decent unlike degenerate white women.

If he is traditional and honors the bushido than it's the same.

they look like normal people

I didn't choose her, this guy designated her as an attractive hapa, I just uploaded her picture.

>He's a retard who acts like a child.
That's because he's a digital babysitter who has mass produced his services.
I'd act like a retard for a few million.

You would replace the white race with that group of ugly mestizo fucks?

Yeah but I don't want to bow 5 times a day or stop eating pork. I'm not saying I couldn't do it, i just don't want to. I wouldn't miss alchohol.

He honors the STATUTES OF LIBERTY AS STATED IN THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES

This is basically everything you need to know about modern racial dating dynamics. Bravo to whoever created this.

Keep telling your self that to make yourself feel better.

But stats and facts say otherwise.

That guy is a billionaire australian and she's ma yanshu, failed actress from taiwan.

Are you a billionaire? Or just a useless basement dweller?

beautiful. This is the result

Can anyone in this thread show me an example of an ugly hapa where both of the parents are considered attractive for their respective race?

so if you are a white woman who doesn't want to mix, it''s better to force yourself to mix than waiting for a white men?

I only caan show this

thats how you get sminem lmao. yes. breed with asian women they are #based

> CH-CHINK

Have you even read what I wrote or you just like to spam? I just told you that all races of women are starting to see white men as not being the most dominant men they can find since the economic difference between their countries and the western ones has in many cases disappear while at the same time the domination of western culture has eroded almost completely at a global scale.But I guess you will simply ignore this post also and just make another one with some stock photo of a white man and asian woman.

Looks like any other chink. Try harder.

THIS

>spanish

Enjoy your VioGen

The Latina response to blacks is lower than I expected.

Stop saying shit. I see asian women loving white and eurasian dick

Yep. I'm dating a black woman now and wondering why I spent the last 10 years even looking twice at white women. None of them come close to her.

White women shouldn't breed. That way their toxic genes can't be passed down.