*shoots up your son's school*

*shoots up your son's school*

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage your shit thread.

shoot up my son's school

Gas him.

Counter bump for the non edited image.

>sending your son to a school without a security guard

he looks like a downie.

Never shoot up me or my son's school ever again

do schools in norway actually have secrutity guards?

Why is it always white bois that shoot up schools? You never see a black man or woman do this shit.

that guy wasn't white

was my wife's son

>You never see a black man do this shit
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were cut off from their food supplies and starved to death or rounded up and exterminated. Germany established gun control in 1938. From 1939 to 1945, 10 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one to two million 'educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. In 1956 no one in Cambodia could imagine total confiscation and citizen enslavement in the "foreseeable future", ... but per capita, more citizens were eventually murdered by their own government than in any other country in history. TOTAL number of defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 53 million. And this is a VERY low, conservative estimate. Professor R.J. Rummel says it is closer to 170 MILLION.

>You never see a black man or woman do this shit.

You niggers shoot each other non-stop,thing is no one gives a shit about you to make it actual news, because everyone knows you do this all the time.

Give the school a gun so it can defend itself.

Why do niggers commit half the murders despite being only 13% of the population, and why do shills ignore this when they know they would want to live around niggers? Think about it, you can't name a single nigger area in the world you'd want to live in, yet you attack white people and pretend that niggers are ok people

Call him a spic on Sup Forums, my son might have died but the white race shouldn't be blamed for this.

>be americans
>-don't have the mental strength to not be fat
>-can't manage own black people
>-can't manage own guns

>LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU DON'T TAKE MY TOYS AWAY

dude had legit autism, and not the good kind where you're good at math

should be in a program, instead he had some limp wristed special education fed to him and then was kicked out of school =/= unleashed on the world

You posted the wrong photo

I have a son??

>yellow skinned, pig eared mutt
>white

never watch howdy doody again

That's a cool AR El Abomination, want to come to the white house?