How would Jews defend against an army of mercenaries killing them off one by one?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/01/22/middleeast/france-israel-jews-immigration/index.html
arabamerica.com/blood-relatives-palestinians-jews/
youtube.com/watch?v=GnU4NLDF1LU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The government would protect them or Christians.

What i meant was not entire army roaming the streets of USA, just an army scattered around the country and individually killing Jews one by one..

They don't have to professional soldiers.It could be regular criminals, mobsters, etc...

Cmon Yanks, do it.I can't stand to watch Jewish programs on my Croatian television anymore.It's too much

Well, in that case the only defence the Jews would have is to return to Israel.

It could work imo

I think it's a good plan.Cmon Yanks, be brave

All anti semites would get targeted by the gov or christians.

Bump

That still wouldn't prevent mercenaries killing off Jews one by one.

Mercenaries wouldn't give a shit about anti-semites anyway.They only care for the money/gold

Israel can't survive without the jews abroad.

The state and kikestrians slaves wpuld attack anti semites.

bump,

So?

Point is that they would have no way to protect the Jews.

bump

bump..

bump

They wouldn't. Their military puppets have proven themselves to be laughably ineffective at fighting insurgencies too, food for thought.

That's what happened in France
After the kosher market attack many jews went to Israel

Jews leave France in record numbers
edition.cnn.com/2016/01/22/middleeast/france-israel-jews-immigration/index.html

there only 14 millions jews on earth
> if whites asains, muslims and latinos gang up and started to long knife them
we'll be done with them in less then a month
> the jews fears this the most
this is a larp false and lies cia niggers

How do you blankpost?

smart goy. i like the way you think. jews are natural cowards. so they would give you some cash to not kill them before you kill them. more money, more hired guns. perfect business

reported

oy vey. cleaning city from parasites is not crime.

>christians
Which Christians? The ones that have bought into Israel's blackmail to support them or never visit the Holy Land? Or the ones that keep muttering about how the Jews killed Jesus when they think nobody is listening?

Exactly.It's not that hard.Running away is deeply ingrained in the blood of every Jew.

Do it Yanks

that was one of the reasons Israel staged it, they need more Jew to come back or they'll be out breed by Arabs

The other reason being punishment for the recognition on a Palestinian state

They couldn't stop you because that's exactly how they kill other people (eg. rich jew couple killed in toronto)

>Jews are so powerful they’ve been controlling the world for 3000 years from behind the scenes
> “how about we kill them it should stop them” t. 60 is stormfag
Pick one

I member

There's the Pharisees who are the priest class and there's the Canaanites who are the merc class, now you know the gypsy jew power dynamic.
moron

>60 is
My autocorrect is black, it doesn’t believe in IQ

bump

Jews like me with guns.

>Canaanites
>Jews
Pick one

You're a coward.It's written in your DNA

le 44% jew

>160720392
you lack historical knowledge and don't deserve a (you)

Another gun owning Jew
This meme Jews are cowards who don’t fight back is hilarious considering how the same people absolutely lose it at the IDF, Irgun and JDL

>implying the jews wouldn't buy those mercenaries for a higher price

true, but those members would be killed for being traitors

tell me friend
just how much canaanite DNA do you think is left in jews after centuries of breeding outside of Jordan, not too mention the ashnazi jews have none!

le 44% jew, 56% creatura

JewSA military is entirely at Diaspora's and Israel's disposal. It also has conscription, as it was never actually abolished, only skipped each year by president's order. I hope burger goyboys who read this are ready to die for G-d's chosen tribe if shit hits the fan.

Infiltrate the media and entertainment industry and destroy the family values of the mercenary army.

Jews were never descendants of Canaanites or straight up from Canaan we killed those guys when we entered the Land and we would definitely not intermarry with them (nor would they with us)

>They don't have to professional soldiers.
the ones that really need to be killed sure fucking do

Reported to FBI

They would try to get a step ahead.

it's a good question and I can't give you specifics but the point of the Tribe of Snakes (DN, Dan, Den) was to mix races along the way so they can blend into the local population. Sound familiar?
That's why I find it funny that the PR campaign run by the dems is all about calling americans mutts when the Canaanite/Khazar/Ashkenazim are the true hybrid bastardization of humanity

Lmao that stuff about the Tribe of Dan is one of the most hilariously inaccurate thing I’ve read about the Torah here

Piss off Jew boy.No FBI on the Balkans.

No Jews either

How? End Capitalism?

>that was one of the reasons Israel staged it
Whatever you say Ahmed
The most important is that jews are leaving and soon their mahometan siblings will follow the same path

>Palestinian state
Don't care about Palestine besides they're semites and hebrews too
- Y chromosomes’ of Israeli Jews (70%) and of Palestinian Muslim Arabs (82%) belong to the same chromosome pool
- Palestinians are more connected to the first Jews than Israeli Jews
arabamerica.com/blood-relatives-palestinians-jews/

are you serious? all i need to say jew in front of jew and he is frozen like if i used magic spell. everybody knows jews are cowards. you love to be victims. just stop larping as tough guys. i would buy you are good working dudes who don't hate goyim are not steal. but jews and heroes? in reich they just send you to camps on trains. no jew ever fight back. you would message local news about antisemitism before you die and still would not make any resistance.

hire mercenaries to kill rest of the planet?

The majority of Jews don't have a hand in this, so I don't see how that could be justified. White leftists are just as bad as Jews any day and we don't need to go around killing them. It would be counter productive at any rate.

Soros also used to be a good litle Jewish boy ...Look at him now.

I’m an Orthodox Jew. People don’t need to tell me to my face. And I proudly dress the way I do and look the way I do.

You have no idea when it comes to Israeli military history or the various Jewish groups who were fighting the Nazis or the British

people who use memeflags are quite terrible at posting, are they children?

no it would work well. start doing this and all remaining jews fly to israel. there based muslims can finish job.

>leaf
>saying people are quite terrible at posting
>day of the rake when

Yeah Muslims have been doing a bang up job at it clearly with another 8-9 million more Jews they would finally win one of those wars

not madagascar?
I always thought they'd end up on the island but if israel is the final destination then so be it

Exactly.Creation of the state of Israel in 1948 is the worst thing Jews have ever done

They simply will cash out and leave.
We know because that's what they did when the people of Iran freed themselves of them.

Jacob Rothschild loves reminding people that his family founded Israel and how they're the king of jews:
youtube.com/watch?v=GnU4NLDF1LU

ok
how much jew DNA is left after centuries of breeding outside of /whatever/ you claim as your origin
you think your a "jew", Ill bet you have less then 44% jew blood in you, your not betraying anyone but yourself at this point, and just like the jews in germany circa 1930's it relatively poor and disenfranchised jewry who will pay the price for the hubris of there leadership (the rich jews always pack up and run, and will leave you holding the bag)
and the people they fucked over will come after you! ..... and your not even jewish!!!!

cause there are no jews left in the world, there DNA was bleached out 2000 years ago

you are the pawn of powerful elites, who wish to create a caste of servants (hence your circumcision), a cadre that will be loyal to them, and they have memed your idea of jewsihness into you, so you will be loyal to them, but they have no loyalty to you, they love only money and power

There are thousands of Jews in Iran, including Parliament members

After Jews return to Israel, all it takes is one nuke to wipe them off the face of the earth

Vanity, Definitely my favourite Sin!

If there are no Jews why say we need to kill all Jews and not the fake ones on top
What’s the obsession with fake Talmud quotes and Judaism if it has nothing to do with what’s happening today

I mean you’re entirely wrong and what you said is baseless but even if you were right your positions still make no sense

It would take way more than one, and lmao if you think that the Arab world and the Mediterranean countries would allow half a dozen nukes in their backyard and the pollution to the air and sea

Y’all can’t be this stupid and it’s all got to be larping

Buy getting mercenaries to fight back
They have all the Money in the world and the global elite backing them up
Yeah,the cia would wack them no problemo

Isramutt meme now

an orthodox jew
ahhahahaa
please nigger, you are a mix mash of dozens of races, primarily european in origin, there is no "jewish" ethnicity
and you long ago forgot the laws of the torah
orthodox jew .... dont make me laugh
when was the last time you went ot the synagogue?
have you kept the commandments?
Have you forsaken all other gods, or do you worship mammon?

there are no jews left in the world, you are pawns of a powerful elite cabal of globalists who seek only domination, and they use you for your loyalty to "muh jewish ethnicity"

your being played by the same orchestra that plays the world

>Buy getting mercenaries to fight back
Fight back against whom? The entire planet?

They can't arrest every criminal and mobster in the USA.

There's more than one way to skin a cat...

Also Jews would literally trap themselves with that giant wall of theirs making sure they can't escape anywhere

This Jews are great at divide and conquer... Also good at blending.

By paying them more to not kill them. Duh.

I left about an hour ago and I’m going back tonight for Shabbat, then tomorrow morning and tomorrow night. Twice a day everyday for prayers and learning

Yes

There is only one G-d

madagaskar would be too nice place for them. I am not Hitler. I would not be that kind.

Israel was biggest jewish mistake and will be reason of jewish downfall. they think they can do their jewish trick on national level and nobody will notice. i was thinking it is all done by illuminatti and freemasons. thinking it would be just too stupid to blame jews. well. israel show me it is all jewish work in the end.

but at this point muslims, americans and europeans would all fight israel. even china with russia could send some support maybe.

when this would actualy start, only antifags and some christcucks would defend jews. but majority don't care if you live or die.. same with niggers. people just act like they are not racist.

the truth is the original jew was a shaman that practiced blood and sex rituals over ten thousand years ago, they founded all the religions because it's the most powerful cost effective opiate ever
Blood Libel, Kapala drinking, cannibalism can all be traced back to those cultural ancestral roots.
But again, they're mad mixed mutt beasts that envy pure breeds hence the perversion of the European nobility slowly turning them all into mixed mutts with zero empathy (eg Lizardbreath II).
Good news is all of this can be fixed by the Slava

Lol you are absolutely insane if you think that people in the West would go “yeah sure whatever” to the wholesale slaughter of 15 million innocents by their armies

Man you guys really to go out and talk with normal people once in a while

I never said we need to kill any jews.
or anybody for that matter.
Even some jews are waking up to the fact that they are nothing but a made up caste.

you, yes you personally, you are a European, whether you like it or not, and your DNA proves it ... your being played
and the elite need you to play your role, which is to be loyal to them, and they reward you, but not nearly so well as they reward themselves,

wake up .... take a look at 1930's germany, after the elite globalists had gutted the country and the germans finally started dealing with them, it was ordinary every day jews who took the hit
the rich ones fled the country, and the ordinary jews payed the price

your gonna wind up blamed again, and your gonna go willingly into the gas chambers, cause your gonna still be saying in your heart "Im a jew, and I was disloyal to this nation, because I was only ever loyal to jews"

"before I did anythig I asked myself if it was good for the jews"

but is that was moses would have taught us????
or would he have said
"before i do anything I ask myself ... is it righteous to that, is it justice???"

They have the funds and the agencies to do far more deep and COMPLEX counter/vigilance operations against any real threat to them.
You can get away with a few lower end kikes getting wacked,but once they realise what is going on,they go full defensive mode
It may work for some time,but they will adapt and over come,they will Even use it to their advantage

Hell,they will even go out publicly proclaimed "OY VEY ITS ANOTHA SHAOH!" and will blame it on some group like the alt right or whatever,while the media they own will make them into martyrs and victims of le evil Nazis!

No matter how many kikes you kill,there will always be more kikes and good goys to take their place

>if you think that people in the West would go “yeah sure whatever” to the wholesale slaughter of 15 million

If they were to be informed on Jewish invollment in terrorist attacks against Europeans and Americans...Sure they would, people are tribal creatures, it wouldn't take much to turn them against the Jews

yeah? realy? don't you know what hapen during world war 2 here? we just send just to gestapo and when we had commies we just send disidents to stb. majority did nothing. like they allways do.

You do know that just because you repeat things over and over doesn’t make it true right? At the end of the day all we know about history is disproving what you’re writing, which is a mishmash of a couple kooky theories no one believes and copypastas

If kikesvwere getting whacked by a group anti semites would get targeted by the state and if you are an anti semite youwould be forced to go to war for survival.

Shalom fellow Jew-bro. Where's somewhere to buy a good set of tefillin? It's time to take the plunge and invest.

And if you tried to stop the gestapo or the commies you were killed so people went along
70 years is also a huge difference when it comes to Europe after living through that shit the last time

>while the media they own
Will be the first targets of the mercenaries.

Without Jewish controlled media, you Westerners would get a little window of 5 to 8 years to exterminate the Jews.

If westerners fail, at least they have gone out with a bang.

Us Eeastern Europeans would remember them fondly, always.

As your scientific and medical advancements grind to a halt

Offer more money to the mercenaries.

and yet your post disproves nothing i said,
you didnt answer even one of the questions

and you threw in an ad hominem attack

hahaha .... oy vey,

post your ancestry results .... lets see the DNA of the "pureblood jew" ...... ahhahaha

Don’t buy online, the easiest thing for you would be to find the location of your closest Chabad Rabbi and ask him to direct you where to buy them and he’ll be able to explain the related laws and how it’s put on, how to make the blessings, how to take of them or make them invalid etc

I can trace my family’s line on my fathers side all the way 1800 years ago in Iraq why would I need to take a DNA test?

how many euros have your forbears married?

!תודה רבה Time to finally introduce myself to the local Chabad bros.

Pay criminals and mobsters to do nothing at all?

Doesn't make any sense

i thought jews traced thier line through the mother

didnt moses say "Thou shalt not lie."

70 years ago, europe was not filled with muslims who hates jews. it would be much more easier now then before. about usa. average amerimutt is may maybe not that smart. but fill all news about israel istook american money and force america go to wars and zionist infiltrated goverment, and ordinary citizens would be ok to send you to israel. now you pissed whole world. 70 years ago only germany. all we need is rebrand natsoc and antisemitism to somethink about freedom and liberation and you have free flight to israel. it is free, you could not refuse that. lol

Very few. Converts? Even left

Proper converts are 100% Jewish however and some of our greatest sages were converts or children of converts, including the nephew of a Roman emperor

There were some conversions, but those do not change whether you are Jewish or not because Judaism is an ethnoreligion but the religion part means everyone who earnestly wants to join is accepted in the nation after a few years of learning and showing its for real

What about fake conversions and those who intermarry? Well Jewish law requires a writ of marriage to get married. As such anyone who marries a non-Jew and have children those children will not have documents and won’t be able to marry with anyone.

Those documents (ketubah) is the reason why so many of us can follow our family lines hundreds and even a couple thousand years ago because we keep them and the information is relevant to us

Most Orthodox Jews could tell you details of relatives they had from hundreds of years ago, especially if they were Rabbis but even simpler folks. The chain of tradition is extremely important for us