Jewish music

Why are there no famous Jewish classical composers Sup Forums? I just found out that Jews aren't really good with creating music in general and the ones who do create music usually end up creating non memorable messes

No, Johann Strauss II don't count his father wasn't a kike like what the textbooks like to tell you, even if that is somehow true he is only 1/4th kike at best so according to Nuremberg Laws he is still white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsIATAaR-X0
youtube.com/watch?v=yCtcE5_08Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=a0wPzPNHTa4
jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/chopins-antisemitism/
youtube.com/watch?v=5YHxW2NjLD4
youtube.com/watch?v=5koa_F2h3RA
youtube.com/watch?v=KY0msy1uKCM
youtube.com/watch?v=-BLaaxCSiys
youtube.com/watch?v=8FU6JTZhMS8
youtube.com/watch?v=VJ_aT4T89aU
youtu.be/eblTCCZbyno
youtube.com/watch?v=MqHmNQiCouI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who was Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy?

But ok, he was the only famous one, as far as I know.

Mendelsohn, Mahler, meyerbeer come to mind. And there are dozens of top tier east-european jewish violists and pianists.

Again Mendelsohn was only half Jew and since his father was Jewish and his mum was not it doesn't count. They also renounced their Jewish religion

I read Verdi was jewish here in pol. But I never liked Verdi. There is also creepy modern composers like schoenberg:
youtube.com/watch?v=KsIATAaR-X0

Offenbach, Johan Strauss II was jewish, Bizet was jewish, do you even western music u fucking chink
Verdi WAS NOT Jewish

More Western than you Achmed

There are plenty of composers and musicians (especially conductors) who are Jewish

One of the reasons why there are not that many was the lack of opportunity for most of history, it’s not like a 17th century Jew would have been given access to that world for the most part

The other reason is that up until very recently all the music that was produced by Jews was religious in nature so it was well known in the religious world but not outside

And finally since the destruction of the Temple there’s an interdiction regarding certain instruments/music being played until the Third one is built

Schoenberg, who literally created degenerate music because his european wife cheated on him

youtube.com/watch?v=yCtcE5_08Uo

If Jews aren't good with creating music then what is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=a0wPzPNHTa4

Mendelssohn was fully Jewish. But yeah, I largely agree with you.

Because the nature of the Jew is to leech and adapt to existing environments and societies.

They can mimic non Jewish masters surprisingly well. This means in areas of art, writing, and music. But they can NEVER create anything that lasts. And whatever has lasting appeal is mediocre and adored by those who don't truly understand the skill or craft.

Didn't know Bizet was (half) Jewish!

It is ridiculous to claim Jews cannot create classical music as Wagner did - Jews are not some alien species. However, it is interesting to note the paucity of Jewish classical composers relative to their abundance as players.

Because they steal the goyim's music to make profit for themselves

I do believe there is an inherent difference between, say, Europeans and Jews on an artistic level though.

If Jews had their own isolated society, they positively would not have developed classical music.

Another interesting thing to note is the paucity of great Jewish authors, relative to how incredibly gifted they are with language.

See Also, there are probably tens of thousands of Jewish composers we haven’t heard of because only .1% of .1% of historical composers are remembered today

I mean how many Mozarts, Dvorak or Saties have there been in the last 100 years

There ARE tons of great Jewish authors but before the 19th century there was virtually no secular literature whatsoever so all of their works are religious in nature

isnt Chopin a jew?

thx user wasn't aware of that Faltermeyer piece, sounds fine

you sure about that?
jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/chopins-antisemitism/

me neither, came as a shock :(
i hate finding out a composer i like is jewish

Maybe for the same reasons there weren't great Gypsy or black composers, yet both were widely admired for their music? I mean, classical music (of the type that got written down) was mostly created by and for aristocratic patrons, who tended to patronize the sophisticated stylization of songs of their own people, not so much those of non-indigenous cultures like Jews, Gypsies, etc.

Ever listened to any good Klezmer? It's amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=5YHxW2NjLD4
youtube.com/watch?v=5koa_F2h3RA
youtube.com/watch?v=KY0msy1uKCM

well thats good news then

Mendelssohn and Mahler were Jewish.

Another nice one:
youtube.com/watch?v=-BLaaxCSiys
A few things jump out from listening to these: heavy influence of Middle Eastern musical styles, a lot of focus on individual skill and improvisation. (isn't improvisation kind of like composing, though?) But also use of chords and structured melodies like in Europe. The Klezmer music uses scales (like Freygish and Misheberakh) which weren't used in European classical music (or in European folk music) and would've sounded extremely foreign.

Polish-French.

That's actually a very interesting point, art no matter the form is a reflection of the internal it expresses.
What does Jewishness express?
You should also listen to the Jewish performers of classical pieces by Bach and Mozart and so on, there are subtle differences and changes, it's flatter, less "soul."
It's not even shallow mimicry it's a genuine inability to understand and feel it as they perform.

schoenberg and stravinsky

>You should also listen to the Jewish performers of classical pieces by Bach and Mozart and so on, there are subtle differences and changes, it's flatter, less "soul."

Dunno about that user

>Why are there no famous Jewish classical composers
there are fucking millions of them
many of the great performers were/are jewish as well

Oh cmon, schoenberg isnt that bad. The 12 tone system was pretty experimental but it's still better than philip glass.

Meh youtube.com/watch?v=8FU6JTZhMS8

youtube.com/watch?v=VJ_aT4T89aU

And don't even dare to compare it to Beethoven or Bach

>Jews are not some alien species
Nice try, Eternal Anglo

this is false m8
I know plenty of skilled jewish craftspeople

>.1% of .1% of historical composers are remembered today
so being a composer was the same as being a cloud rapper

Entartete Ghetto Musik

The gas chamber is down the hall and to the left. Remember: everyone only ONE shower!

Jews dont build anything, dont make good music, their culinary skills are abhorrent, they are leeches of culture
Stick to race mixing with whites and riding on their genetic coat tails, sand niggers.

Oh but they do have wonderful ballads playing every day. The only musical instrument they know how to paly is the Cash register.

> Mendelssohn
> Mahler
> Bernstein

kys uncultured faggot.

Heres a fine example of their pianos. Btw one of their bigger ballads are their stockmarket tickers series.

What is Klezmer?

You call that good Klezmer? youtu.be/eblTCCZbyno

> joos can't into classical music

APOLOGIZE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW TO YOUR QUEEN

Bruh.

youtube.com/watch?v=MqHmNQiCouI

>The opera was immediately successful from its first night on 21 November 1831 at the Opéra; the dramatic music, harmony and orchestration, its melodramatic plot, its star singers and its sensational stage effects compelled Frédéric Chopin, who was in the audience, to say, "If ever magnificence was seen in the theatre, I doubt that it reached the level of splendour shown in Robert...It is a masterpiece...Meyerbeer has made himself immortal".

I would rather listen to Pierrot Lunaire than any 50 minute piece of minimalist piano crap Glass has put out in the past 50 years.

>Broadway trash
>Classical
Pick one

Opera equals Broadway trash now?