3 students claim more than one shooter at Douglas High School shooting in Parkland Florida

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZIkl9_x2ag

Here she is at synagogue

Retarded kids who got confused amongst the chaos.

/thread

Sage this shit.

Youre talking about the same people that Snapchatting pics of their dead friends in the middle of a shooting idk how reliable they are

(((chaos)))

Anyone have the bread for ap and adl using Sup Forums as a source?

You idiots call everything a slide thread that doesn't fit neatly into your gay narrative. Just because I'm not posting a picture of a hot girl wearing a thong and saying she's a Western whore doesn't make it a slide thread you inbred neckbeard.

its true they are kids and its true its a weird situation

While they may be shit kids from a shit generation it is also possible they are telling the truth.

I'd hardly put it past certain alphabet agencies actually performing a school shooting.

In fact, do we know if any of the kids there are the children of any one of interest in politics?

They also suck at communicating what they mean or answering questions clearly. Understood given the situation but why wouldn't the blonde girl notice that a kid who got expelled last year is back in school?

How many people go there? I'm from a HS that had less than 500 people for grades 9-12. Maybe she didn't know or care about his expulsion?

The wierd one is the black guy who was not allowed to call his parents and tell them about the shooting- a teacher heard him telling his mom and had his phone snatched. Shit isn't adding up. Did the cops negligently discharge when they came in the building like they claim in Vegas?

Three freak accidents are about to happen.

She barely remembered him.

The black guy calling could have alerted the shooter so the teacher was scared and took the phone for him, it's irrelevant.

I can buy that. By the number of nogs in the school too, maybe a couple of bangers cc daily and started popping off out of fear. This is floridumb after all.

You don't realize how "one with the machine" this generation of kids is with their smart phones. They are also not fighters, they are upper middle class suburb kids. Cynicism and Faux Angst are normal in those social circles. It is natural to them to photograph and record things on their phones. Of course they would record a shooting of their friends. It is nothing less than the most significant event in their entire lives. Them takin photos and videos is as easy/second nature to them as driving an automatic car after growing up driving a manual. (OMG! It's like the car is driving itself.)

>untrained 16 year old public school students are capable of deciphering gunfire locations in true combat situations
I'm not surprised? What is this thread.
The shooter is alive and captured. If there were more than one shooter, we'd know about it or they'd have silenced the shooter.

Does it mean she's Jewish?

>Miednik
Yeah, it's an East Euro surname.

Blondie is lying unfortunately when she answers she looks down and left.
Learn to nlp faggots

>Would breed with

The interesting thing will be if both the girl and shooter heard more gunshots as he was leaving the scene. One gun can easily sound like many guns in enclosed spaces. I was practicing at a shooting range once with a repeater 7.62 x 39. I get to the range and I am the only person there. I fire off 60 shots in about 5 minutes. A range cleaner who lived near by came up hoping to find brass to turn in to the recycling center. He comes up and asks me "Where is everybody?" I was confused by his question and said "I don't think they realize it is spring time yet." It was not until a few hours later that I realized he had mistaken the quick firing of bullets for many shooters.

But like I said above. If the shooter and the girl testify that there was more shooting as he was leaving the scene, this story is going to get very interesting.

Maybe she just likes cut up cock.