Here is the real Ethnostate for the white man

Here is the real Ethnostate for the white man.
Apart from a few feral chugs, beaners and niggers in some of the cities this entire area enclosed is completely suitable for the Ethnostate to exist.

Spare me muh “X” City is not white. Well if there are non whites they can move the fuck out.

This is where we plot the borders

just take canada...WE keep everything else...NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU ILLEGAL PIECE OF SHIT

WE also demand half of your white bitches

Your mexican scum have to go too or else

Few? Try a few million indians.

Black are the pinnacle of humanity, why do you think white people always look down when one crosses their path. It's an inherent fear of something superior.

No, you are two dumb to understand some parts of Canada are to far gone and cannot be salvageable without excessive force.
I know you’re LARPing but any white girl that wants to actually remain with the niggers.. you can have em’ they are defective trash.

Please move the border a little further south to inclose Albuquerque so I don't have to move

>demand
Negro, please. Look around. The media has memed at least half that many burning coal willingly. That's like me saying I demand that blacks shoot each other.

Nothing we haven’t solved in the past Canada.

A few smallpox blankets into all the “res” areas and they are gone.
No one gives a fuck about natives anyways, only low T numales care about chugs.

Actually, all we have to do is prosecute child abuse fairly and then we can throw them all in prison.

Pls make sure to have all the Breaking Bad methlabs and cartel plants purged and Albuquerque is more then welcome in.

youre gonna be in that 1st group to die...I can just tell from your comments

Nah, it’s more because seeing the fact you actually exist makes us sick to our stomach. So we’d rather just not even give you any form of attention.

Also in those moments we are hyper vigilant in knowing a sudden chimpout could happen so we mentally prepare for it.
Literally everyone hates crossing niggers in the street.

Purge the United States of the evil white man and his useless whores

Nigga I know you’re trolling and LARPing

Just reveal that flag you pussy

Have you ever crossed the border north? 10 seconds into america and the amount of black people you see multiplies by 1000, and im talking washington here

Nobody would be dying because it’d have ridden niggers like you out first lmao
Yeah we can wall off Seattle like Vancouver and that’ll take care of 95% of our nigger problem

PEPE!

Half the state would uninhabitable wasteland you fucking retard

First of all, no it can still be easily inhabited. Secondly, it’d be important to claim as much land as possible no matter what. Thirdly, there are plenty of resources to be mined and extracted from the north including North America’s largest oil reserves, uranium mines, fresh water and abundant forestry for logging, and fourthly it’d be extremely beneficial to claim as much of the poles area for defense such as ICBM strikes. Its a powerhouse move to take all that land regardless.

Use your brain and some analytical thinking before you respond next time.

>Let us make ethnostate out of population that has no ethnicity or culture!
Mutt logic at its finest
pic related ins OPs "ethnostate"
>heil drumpf god bless israel xdddddd

the girl with the glasses is cute

>girl
user...

Pretty obvious someone had never visted the Western Rockies and experienced the free life culture of the entire west coast.

Regardless of culture, that whole area is arguably the most beautiful land on the planet. New culture would be eventually created anyways. Void of shitskin non white influence.

No, the PNW belongs to Pacifica.

>an area with 99.9% asian population would be good for white people

Sure take our fucking coalburners. We don't want them.

According to the OKCupid data, More White males fuck niggers than females. White females where also the most loyal sex/race group listed

Kys /r9k/

delete this

>a white ethnostate where brown people are native to

Why? Go to europe

>when the niggers push you back into the caves

Nice try Yakub

Newsflash you fucking retard.

THE ETHNOSTATE WOULD HAVE 0 TIES WITH ISRAEL.
THE ETHNOSTATE IS NOT THE USA.

It would put its middle finger up to Israel and all those kikes within.
Only ties would be a mutual respect for its nationalisim. Other then that no gibs for kikes from us.

Nigger there aren't any pure blooded injuns left they all mixed with whites. They still don't belong in the ethnostate though

>go to europe
No.

People do not understand how valuable this land is. Its rightful owners will be the white man. With this land every asset is fuflilled resource wise.
>implying niggers could navigate our Rocky Mountains
Don’t make me laugh, they wouldn’t stand a chance and the mountains alone would do most of the killing for us lmao

Fuck.. Russia knows....

Why are the inuits included in this? They're the only ones up north

This is better

your confusing look down with look down at

>implying you wouldn’t swipe the land right under thier feet

Fuck the inuits they can have the other side of Baffin Island in Iqaluit. That land is too valuable to not claim.

No bending over for anyone else. We take what we need to, end of story. If a few natives and eskimos don’t like it they can fight it themselves and get wiped off the map if they choose.

You are all overlooking the easiest solution.
All you need to do to get rid of them is take away thier welfare programs. Make them fend for themselves with absolutely 0 white assistance.
Knowing how much welfare Canada gives to its natives and eskimos they would be wiped off the map in weeks without it hahahaha

> Apart from a few
Fuck off la creatura

>Its rightful owners will be the white man.

>Make them fend for themselves with absolutely 0 white assistance.

Congratulations, you've just made a terrorist group

>pepe

>All these anti-white Jews ITT

LOOK HOW SCARED THEY ARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I, for one, want the Mexicans out.
People who live in 90% white states have no idea how good they have it.
t. Los Angeles resident

With what weapons? Spears and arrows?!
Fuck it’d be like target practice taking them out

WE are not scared of you...you can have all of canada including alaska, just stay the hell out the USofA it now belongs to all of Africa American...GET THE FUCK OUT WHITE TRASH AND STAY OUT

It’s time to start making this concept a reality.

This.

They can terrorize all they want. But without any assistance these feral natives have NOTHING to counter our firepower.
It’d be the easiest clensing to date if there were a nate chimpout

HURRY UP...we will give you until 2020, then we will start the purge ourselves

Hahah did you watch black panther last night. U keep Chicago and Baltimore. Hahah should be a real life wakanda soon enough

Leaf stay out of this, its not your fight unless you cross US.

Welcome home your white brothers and half ot your white sisters. WE dont want them in the US

Nigger you are in no position to be making any demands.

Fact of the matter is, we will take what we want when we want. Be fortunate we are being civil enough to let you get the fuck out peacefully.

You HAVE nothing without the whites. Your limited gun resources would run out in a week and youd have nothing but your fists. We would slaughter every single one of you, and you know it.

So sit down, shut the fuck up and learn your place. Jewnig.

Hahah sooo scary. What are you gonna release half your population from jail? Hahah share those drugs bud

Yes sir....i'm on board....this we will defend

WE will take your guns from your scared white asses and use them on you and your family. Dont fuck with us . just get the fuck out of our country and head up to canada where you belong

Shut the fuck up. I'm gonna need animals to ride and you sound like you have a strong back. What saddle size are You?

We will close down Popeyes and KFC and see what happens

This area actually works perfectly.

No other place on earth could it happen at this scale. I’m on board.

>How to BTFO a nigger 101

We dont want commifornia...well southern maybe northern

youre not getting any of the territories in USofA...

MAISE DON"T DO IT

Expand the northeastern border to include Sudbury and part of the great lakes. We need atlantic shipping access.

Why is it that the Ethnostate always surrenders the bulk of infrastructure and major Harbors? I mean like it or not, you need trade.

Lol this map implies we’d have control of the Pacific and entire Arctic Ocean leading extremely close to the Atlantic...

What benefits do we really get trading across the Atlantic anyways? It’ll all be Muslim countries over there anyways.

We don’t need kebabs dude..

>anything near San Francisco, Phoenix ando Kansas
>Not ridden by mexicans to the Point where it's imposible to take it back

Stop lying yo yourself user

Build something of your own you fucking parasite.

>giving even one inch to spics
You won't be welcome in the ethno state, cuck

The second you take away thier welfare/right to work/ethnostate citizenship they’ll scatter like roaches back into the USA.

Everyone knows a the common illegal Mexican is actually very spineless and afraid. Thats why they roam in packs, I mean “gangs”.

>OKCupid
Kek, full retard achieved

The Indians can stay but no more catering to their cult belief.
Canadians and Americans will have a Solutrean First Nations Tribe.
No more Chinese though, and that Commie NDP party is out, along with the TSX.
An ethnostate wont work. but a Solutrean First Nations State would.

Shut the fuck up, Kike. You’re “make the white people” look bad tactic is not going to work anymore.

Furthermore, if you actually are a neo-nazi. One wrong move and you go directly to jail. This isn’t an anarchy. There will be strict rules against citizen violence.

Not including Newfoundland

Ye fucked up b’ye

That could work if they had some sort of dignity. Which they obviously don't. If You take welfare and right to work away you'll end up with a bunch of criminals on the streets.

Baby steps people. Baby steps.
Thats how we succeed.

Newfies can get fucked

Yeah without any govt. intervention. They will be defenseless and out in a matter of weeks when push comes to shove

Put a little red circle around PEI to include them, it's nice there.
And a bigger exclusionary red circle around Vancouver.

True story.
I motioned Alaska accept the Solutrean theory as a First Nations belief protected under the 1st.
They outlawed it.
The key is the Solutrean theory and our tribal, traditional, and ancient right to North America.
That is the unbeatable arguement.

I still don’t understand how people still cant grasp the concept that “just being white” would grant you a free pass to do whatever you want in the ethnostate.
Most rational people understand that moral order will be retained no matter what. If you act like a faggot nazi you go to jail, you provoke violence against anyone non-white or white, you go to jail or get deported.
This is not a place of degenracy. This is is place of prosperity.

The non-whites and shifty jews will be taken care of. Then it will thrive beyond any nation in history and will protect itself harder then any other nation ever has due to how volatile it will be when it first starts out.

I personally believe that anyone on the East Coast of Canada and Northeast of America are welcome to join this union. I am 100% aware there are places no different in the East as there are in the West of North America. It just unfortunately is much more tainted and corrupted due to it being much smaller with a higher population then the west

Due to any nuclear fallout or yellowstone/mazama eruptions.
Stick with the NorthWest.
Fresh water, Fish, Timber, resources.
Just what the Solutrean tribe needs.

We need sufficient farmland my dude. That entire section east of yellowstone marked in america would provide enough farmland to keep us afloat forever basically.
If you restrict land that’s too far north we wont be able to grow specific crops at a reasonable rate and would require trading with other nations.

ETHNOSTATE FIRST

go back to europe you cucks

The Ogalala is dry. The Midwest is dead and will be another dust bowl soon.
The Okanagan is enough.

But North America is our promised land of Atlantis, and since Solutreans were first it belongs to them.
Why go to Europe? It was under an Ice Age when whites first sailed the Atlantic.
North America is the promised land, and it never belonged to indians.

>aquifers determine foodweb
other way round. look up "no-til" farming

>european ethnostate is supposed to be in america

aduuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Oh my god just shut up. You do realize that creating your gay little faggotstate would mean defeating both the US and Canada militarily. Good luck. Is this what you losers seriously do with your time? Jesus Christ, get laid or something like fuck man..

>13% of the population gets the entire united states

kek nigger if the whites left the mexicans and the chinks would have you faggots enslaved or genocided within the year.

Look up the dust bowl.
The midwest was only farmed since the US produced so much fertilizer from natural gas.
Now the soil is burnt and the water is gone.
How you going to pump water?
Only gravity irrigation works.

There are no goddamn major Harbors there, you Have Vancouver and Seattle which are rain washed hell holes most of the year and don't have nearly enough capacity to handle major trade. And no that is not leading extremely close. And no, we should be throwing the goddamn Muslims out of Europe, the "fortress" strategy is for lunatics, but then again you'll share the same fate as your idol for it, so why not.

I travel through AB, Montana, Nebraska, SD, and Kansas regularly.
It’s extremely fertile and vast with booming farms.

Even if it wasn’t used as farmland it is still a massive chunck of land that shouldn’t be given up. Also there is still a metric fuck ton of Oil to be extracted all around the Midwest Regions

I see it as a great defense barrier from the rest of the continent as well. Because in a theoretical attack it could all be taken care of in that simple flatland and not in our mountainous fortitudes.

What if.... we built new harbors?

Crazy concept right?!

Wrong OP, Washington will be a spic state just like California in another decade or so.

White ethnostate would be this

Until that Denver truffle goes off and you're fucked.
Montana is all hay or alfalfa, maybe some winter wheat.
The Okanagan has cherry trees and fruit.
The San Joaquin grows more food then the midwest and thats just one valley in California.

What the hell are you talking about. The midwest has been farmed since the early 1800's.

Are you speaking of the great plains region, which is often a part of the midwest? The soil there is some of the best in the world and water is an issue, you are correct on that.

>churchill canada again becomes the number one port in the north american ethnostate

RUPERTS LAND FOR THE WIN
THE HUDSON BAY COMPANY WILL RULE AGAIN