Thanks you Burger lardasses, where would we be without your generous contributions to the death of manga

Thanks you Burger lardasses, where would we be without your generous contributions to the death of manga.

They both say pretty much the same thing.
Japanese isn't like english where you can express the same idea a million different ways, most things can only be written one way.

>That shitty filter on the right
Why do scanlator do this crap? It looks like utter shit.

What are shitty magazine raws?

sauce please.

the fucking title is escaping me right now and I have a bunch of chapters backlogged.

D-frag

>Japanese isn't like english where you can express the same idea a million different ways, most things can only be written one way.

I refuse to believe this, even though I don't know Japanese.

Translation comparisons are kind of useless without raws.

scanlation version is dry as fuck, where is the problem?

It's true though. And even for single word/words/phrases you can interpret them by multiple meanings. It's great! (and a piss to learn)

>No new chapters

Did they take July off or is the new issue not out yet?

is the official release ahead of the scanlation?

He's obviously an N5 retard talking out of his ass.

threads dead. post best girl.

huh?

You're wrong and retarded though.

And I am too for misquoting

>Whats seems to be the problem, officer?
Seriously, what are you sperging out about?

This is wrong, and you're a moron.
Your experience with the Japanese language is limited to VNs created by shitty writers who think 仕方がない is the be-all-end-all of expressing "Oh well"
仕方がない
しょうがない
やむを得ない
拠所ない
やむ終えない
やむかたなし
しゃあない
せんかたない
如何せん
没法子
どうしようもない

Don't project your own inability to produce variadic phrases with similar meaning onto the entire Japanese language.

no, official translation is delayed because reasons
we'll get the latest volume next year

>no, official translation is delayed because reasons
The reason being retailers need something like 6 months notice before a book comes out.