I was eating dinner last night and happened to be conversing with a girl who is half white half mexican (but she looks...

I was eating dinner last night and happened to be conversing with a girl who is half white half mexican (but she looks totally white)
I was talking about how the media has been demonising white people.
She looked me dead in the eyes and said, "Do you really not think you have white priviledge?"
I became triggered and went into a long spill about how white people aren't the only people who can be racist and the idea of white privilege is liberal ideology created to divide the nation. If I could define white privilege I guess it would be the fact that I can walk in to a convenience store without the clerk thinking I was going to steal something from them..

Sup Forums am I wrong? What the fuck is white privilege? Help me understand so that I can shut this misinformed liberal bitch down and help her learn that she's been brainwashed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g
youtube.com/watch?v=U7_3xxQXgFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

white privilege is going into a convenience store and having the self-control not to steal something from them

White privilege is having a father and that's YOUR FAULT WHITEY

White privilege is real

White privilege is bringing medicine and food to places like Africa but instead of being thanked you are attacked by the natives and your own people tell you that you're evil because you're white.

White privilege is being viciously attacked and defamed as a 'nazi' if you are yourself actively attacking and working against the interests of your own people, even though every other race is applauded for pro-actively trying to improve themselves.

White privilege is being demographically afflicted with more families living below the poverty line in raw numbers than any other race, but because of a few very rich white people affecting the statistics this fact is swept under the rug. Also, the wealth of a group that sometimes considers itself to be white skews the statistics further.

White privilege is being blamed for poverty affecting black demographics which then result in higher rates of violence within black statistics, despite the fact that poverty stricken white areas of the country do not come anywhere near the rate of black violence.

White privilege is being told that your demographic replacement through immigration is necessary because your birth rates are too low to maintain net fiat increase for profiteers, while being over taxed within your most common tax bracket, lower middle class, thus making it almost impossible to reproduce at a replacement rate.

White privilege is having the definition of genocide as codified during the Genova Convention apply to everyone but white people.

White privilege is being told about how evil colonialism was and then your own politicians open your borders so the 3rd world can colonize (You).

White privilege is having the highest rates of suicide in your entire country, but no one asks why or cares.

White privilege is having the mainstream media relentlessly cover any cases of white on black violence but remain silent on any black on white crime, which then creates even more black on white crime.

Lemme break it down for you:

White privilege (WP) is a bs concept made up by niggers to excuse their incompetence and low IQ. They use WP to justify their failures and shortcomings. They know very well that they cannot compete with whiteys, as is, so they cry oppression and racism to get gibs and initiate affirmative action. Admitting that they're inferior will hurt their huge egos. Hence, they made WP.

In fact, WP is just like Feminism. Both are made by low IQ niggers for low IQ niggers, because niggers aren't people and compete with the almighty white man.

If a Nigger ever cries WP and screams oppression/racism, ask him why is it that Asians, who are also a minority, are dominating in America (in just about every field). Also, first generation Asians are performing far better than niggers and whites who have been in America for decades.

So you see, WP is a bullshit concept. Crafted by retards, for retards.

Niggers are legit sub-human.

White privilege is is pointing out that white people suffered greatly because of slavery in both literal death tolls stopping it and getting screwed out of jobs because of it, but still getting blamed for it anyway because the color of your skin matches that of the small minority that actually engaged in the practice hundreds of years ago.

White privilege is being called a racist for being critical of unchecked immigration into majority white countries even when you point out that these people are being used as a new slave class whom are being exploited by the rich.

White privilege is being told you are responsible for historical injustices which you yourself had no part in, and even worse, historical injustices of a type committed by literally every other race on the planet.

White privilege is being charged with a 'hate crime' any time a white person commits a crime against a non white, regardless of hate being a motivational factor.

White privilege is being the victim of violence perpetrated by non whites, but the criminal that commits the violence is NEVER charged with a hate crime, even when they admit that they hate white people.

White privilege is being deposed from positions of authority you earned through hard work and dedication on the basis of the assumption that a white person occupying any position of authority is always 'white supremacy'.

White privilege is being thrown under the bus for 'nepotism' despite the glaring fact that it's actually a specific subset of white people who coincidentally hold an iron grip of control over several key industries without them ever being criticized for this obvious imbalance of power.

White privilege is being literally enslaved and trafficked in the contemporary world as sex slaves from Eastern Europe and no one giving a fuck or even knowing about it.

nip bantz continue

ZING!
>I love you guys
>You better not be a proxy fag

Brown people should just consider themselves privileged that whites have not only allowed for their continued existence, but also decided to share their glorious technologies, culture and society with them.

>What the fuck is white privilege?
In short. It's something white people have been painstakingly working on for generations, like family wealth, social order, and so on.
Something niggers will never understand, and think it can be just granted by the government. This is slave mentality, you see, niggers think government is powerful, because they're slaves. They don't know how to be a free man, and take responsibility for yourself, your family, and society you live in.

If being superior is a privilege than whites have privilege.

next question,
How do we convince the world of this as well?

white privililege is to not understand white privelege

youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g

Stop allowing our children watch degenerate (((TV))) and take an active role in their education. Also gut the (((humanities departments))) at our universities.

Fpbp

White privilege is racist because it's an admission by the left that non-white are inferior.

>white privilege is going into a convenience store and having the self-control not to steal something from them

*slow clap*

>half white half mexican
You're showing your true colors too soon here.

There is no such thing as white "privilege". What people call white privilege is in actuality an amount of general social trust earned through hundreds of years of being dependable and beneficial members of a our society. People in our society are more willing to trust white people than people of other races because history suggests that interacting with them has a higher likelihood of turning out to be beneficial rather than detrimental. It's not privilege, it's trust and dependability. And it's something earned, not something we are given.

Do you want there to be black privilege? Hispanic privilege? Muslim privilege? That already exists. Just go to a nation/society where those people have been prevalent for hundreds of years and you will find it. You'll also notice that in those same areas, white privilege is virtually nonexistent.

The bottom line is people of a specific race are much better off living where those people have deep historical roots. Going somewhere else and expecting to not be treated differently is naive and goes against the inherent tribal nature of humanity.

White privilege is a racist term and any attempts to shame a person a based on race should be treated just like a white calling a black a nigger.

also this

god damn I love nips

White privilege is what white people should have for conquering this country.
Invading populations, traitors, and slaves we freed and gave citizenship to think instead they should have all the benefits of what white people did.
It doesn't work this way in any place but amongst white countries, and it happens because white people hate themselves. Likely because Jewish manipulation.

They're like rats or maggots.

Tejano here,
My earliest memory of the mojado invasion is from Easter 1980. My father took the family to the Houston zoo. When we arrived there were Mexicans all over the fucking place like we had gone out of country. And they were speaking spanish with a Mexican accent. Before then you would only hear latinos speaking spanglish like the Cheech Marin's character.
Most Latinos I knew back in the 70's and early 80's in Texas had an accent like Henry Cho.

>and happened to be conversing with a girl who is half white half mexican
why?

youtube.com/watch?v=U7_3xxQXgFs

Bald privilege?!

Nip bants hahahaha

I told her I was going to email her something

She responded with I'm probably not going to read it..
I said read it anyway.
She said No lol I'm good,
I said dont be close minded.
She said im not lol

I give up Sup Forums

No such privilege exists

>White privilege is being literally enslaved and trafficked in the contemporary world as sex slaves from Eastern Europe and no one giving a fuck or even knowing about it.

It's not just from Eastern Europe, white girl next doors get pimped by blacks in US as soon as they get addicted to drugs, and in Britain, little girls are being pimped by "Asian Grooming Gangs" (Arab Muslims).

Just say there is no such thing as white privilege, and that non-whites should just consider themselves privileged that whites have shared their glorious technologies with them, and allow them to live among us.

I downloaded this webm from one of the posts here, does anyone know where this is from? Would like to look it up on Youtube and read the comments...

>What the fuck is white privilege?
You get to give up your job so some affirmative action pick can get paid too.
You get to be forced to have your kids be surrounded by subhumans at school.
You get to watch your property values plummet because the Dems closed down the projects and moved them into your neighborhood.
You get to buy a gun because you know one day some nigger is gonna try to come in.

Those are just some of your privileges.

>trying to convince women of anything in politics
ISHYGDDT

Replace white with jewish in your argument
>X privilege is getting out if hand

If they ban guns, whites won't have guns but the bantus will.

Oh wait, the invaders weren't black in that clip (I think they are arabs or mexican?)

Here's a store robbery:

I'm not one to harp on "white privilege", and in general would never touch on the subject with anyone because I just don't care much

but an irrefutable example in her defense was the study where identical resumes were sent out with stereotypically black names vs. other names, and they objectively were rejected out of hand more often on a statistically significant basis.

personally i think the reason people like OP and other trumpcucks on Sup Forums are truly pathetic is because white people have it easy as shit, and if you are struggling to get employed/are being beat out by spics and niggers on a regular basis, you must truly be a degenerate fucking loser. ive coasted through life doing hardly anything, and at 30 am sitting comfortably with a house, 6 figure job, wife, son, and its not like i even had a trust fund or anything.

tl;dr stop being a little bitch OP

>is so pathetic that niggers and spics beat him out for jobs

yeah, you're a fucking girlyboy. was your dad as pathetic as you? hard to imagine how a man could let his son become such an effeminate little bitch who cant take responsibility for himself.

niggers wouldnt have such a hard time if they would clean up the debris, cut the crass, stop leaving sharp objects around, and getting arrested.
Just loo how clean the white guys track is. The only thing in the way are some guards from the recent renovations.

Fuck you dude.

Just because a few employers decided they didn't want Jamal working for them automatically makes me a racist?

Yeah, you're part of the problem.

The reason those people are rejected are because black people are known to be shit. Have the same education? They got in to the school with a whole GPA point below their classmates. What's the attitude going to be like? What chance is there of a lawsuit when they're fired for being a shit worker?

White privilege is about the fact that most of executive jobs are filled by white people , and people like to hire those that look similar to them.

>She looked me dead in the eyes and said, "Do you really not think you have white priviledge?"

Because of the type of person this is, you don't "argue" with them like you're swapping points in a hall of debate. They've already made known their contempt for you right out the gate and will think you're lying before they even hear what you say.
I'd sooner call somebody an idiot for (obviously) thinking I'm a piece of shit for existing, then start ending every sentence with "so is that white privilege?".

>if I put this salt on, is that white privilege?
>[when they finish a story], so was it white privilege when you [x]?
>hey just got back from the toilet, the tiles are white, are they privileged?

I just got triggered man, couldn't take it.
I'm tired of it..

I feel you, when I got annoyed that's what I ended up doing. When I realized these people can't be reasoned with by showing how stupid and contradictory their points are you just mock the points instead.

People who reached these opinions on emotions won't be moved from them with facts.
Humour is powerful, but it's easy for me because I have some idea how to be funny.

L I T
I
T

gotta love these discussions as a finn whose people were sold to slaves because of blue eyes and white hair, being conquered by swedes and fought for them, just to be part of russia and gain indepence and fight soviets in ww2, m mmh muh priviledge

This kind of stupidity is really prevalent in Amercans or people educated there, mainly because they're so isolated from everywhere else and have these really bland, basic, cartoonish ideas of the rest of the world.

How are you ever going to get anywhere with women if you keep sharing your honest opinions like that?

Stop LARPing you fucking Nigger faggot.

>half white half mexican
>looks completely white

In america she would be considered completely white? no?

Why do you think Asians name their kids ultra-generic American names like Tim Lee when they come over here?

Maybe the fact that coming from a stock where your mom decided naming you after a hair regrowth product or pack of cigarettes isn't some sort of soft racism, it's just an alarm akin to a tornado sirens to an employer that you aren't really employable

as a white male I stole so much shit in my youth that you'd probably call me black.

Based nip fpbp!

it's the same as being anti-capitalist, thinking that there shouldn't be rich people and that we should re-distribute the wealth.

the law is supposed to keep one person from having more power than the next guy, not take one guys money away and give it to the poor.

unfortunately niggers and beaners are not going to change their mind, they think they are owed.

Catalogs we're a mistake

Based nip

Ask her whether she thinks the recent shooting was done by a white guy.

When she says yes tell her she has the same privilege.

He's either white or mexican, considering she sounds pretty left she'll say mexican.

Curiously, can they sue the deceased for damage to the property? That glass wouldn't have shattered if they weren't robbed.

If that bitch looked white then she has privilege, so tell her to shut the fuck up and stop acting white.

Yah....frankly she should stay on the treadmill...

They could but it would be a waste of time and money. Those hoodrat niggers don't have any assets worth suing over. You can't get blood from a stone. Just make an insurance claim and carry on.

dam son?

White privilege is somethung which most whites can't comprehend because the more you learn about it the more bitter the pill becomes. Just look at all the knee-jerk posts itt.

the fact that you all applaud and believe this is worrying and incredibly problematic

>160730891

i'm not calling anyone racist--simply pointing out you guys are little bitches. there are objective advantages to being white, my point is not that "hurr durr we should let the black man get ahead", it's that if you guys are unironically failing at life and getting beat out by niggers, that just goes to show how unbeleivably effeminate and pathetic you are. fortunately cucks like you cant get it up for women so we can rest easy knowing your worthless girly genetics will die off with you. fucking subhumans.

The Mexican in her is too stubborn and to Chola tribalistic to expand her concepts beyond herself.

I’m sorry OP half white mexican bitches are still a lost cause.

Best option for them is to Bleach them further to create 3/4 White 1/4 Mexican children.