Turkish soldiers executing 2 kurdish girls

Turkish soldiers executing 2 kurdish girls.
WTF? isn't this a war crime?
youtu.be/2wwAYizvXHo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-m39QKicqk
liveleak.com/view?i=2af_1477834928#2BH8v5qXdBAIOxV5.99
twitter.com/BaveChero/status/964489749296754688
hooktube.com/watch?v=2wwAYizvXHo&feature=youtu.be
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/barin-kobani-kurdish-fighter-video-female-fighter-body-mutilated-a8194261.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

acknowledge my quads!!

are they in some kinda corn field?

it's only a war crime when the losers are doing it

>mudshits killing other mudshits
Why do we care about this?

No clue, it was uploaded today on a twitter account, and since then they are bending time itself to get it of.

yeah so what?
war crimes happen in war zones
what if these were guys? would you be less shocked?

yes.

why?

>turks
>humans
How many times this need to be repeated until you see the difference?

that's sexist toothpaste

Were they soliders and commies? If so it is not.

But he Losers are doing it.

You tell me. Would it make a difference to you? lets say you are the one pulling the trigger.

Well, at least the Turkish soliders killed them without agonizing torture. (like ISIS or mexican cartels).

I don't know much about this Kurdish/Turkish conflict and i don't want to take sides but i will say this...I have much more respect for these Kurdish women than the SJW feminist whores we have in the west, who bitch all day about white patriarchy & micro aggressions...

These Kurdish girls have balls of steel.

Roach patrol patrolled roaches. Failing too see the problem here.

Yep that right there is definitely a war crime. Which would make the seige of afrin a genocide operation. (not that I give a shit about kurds)

Makes me wonder.. Why record yourself committing a war crime and then upload it?

>because sand niggers are stupid
they are but even they understand certain things. Recently Russia hinted to Turkey that they would rather not be enemies, Turkey called Russia after that jet was downed pleading with them that it was not Turkey that downed the jet. Russia signaled that they knew it was not Turkey and knew exactly (((who))) was to blame.

The shit that is going on right now is complicated as all fuck.

okay, so this happend in Afrin?

i personally would not feel happy executing prisoners of war, but these women looks to me that they are in camo gear. this is the destiny of many prisoners of war in many fronts. they have acknowledged the possibility of getting killed when they picked up the rifle.

kek

yeah, why shoot them when you can rape them to death1?

I can fap to that, thanks & checked toothpastebro.

why rape them to death when you can rape they're corpses

>Were they muslim? If so it is not.

edgy

found the town rapist

Kick the turkroaches out of NATO

It's not that. It's that this is a relevant NATO army right here. Am I the only one who is actually slightly shocked by the clearness of this thing?
NATO is usually good at bullshitting and keeping their dogs on a leash. Seems that Turkey didn't get the memo this year: "You don't summarily execute. You bomb."

>>because sand niggers are stupid
>they are but even they understand certain things.

They're not. They fully understand the consequences but you have to understand, they simply don't give a shit. They do not share our morals and culture.

That's why they're immuned to some moral traps. (which eventually leads to racketeering).

The Armenian genocide ? They don't care about it. Win win for them...They don't feel guilt nor have to pay eternal debts or "reparations".

Take us for example...Germans gave a total of +70 Billion euros to jews for the 6 gorillion. (which is a lie)
youtube.com/watch?v=b-m39QKicqk

But it doesn't matter as long as they can keep pushing the guilt button of white people. Call a turkish person a "racist", he won't give a shit.
Why ? Because they teach their own children that it's a blessing to be a turk. That there's no shame to be one.
On the other hand, we in the west spend our time demonizing our own people, and whenever we talk about our past, it's only to dehumanize us and blame all of today's problems on the white race.

Turks are not ashamed of the Ottoman empire, they don't give a fuck.

Is it a crime if no one is around to enforce it?

Totally a war crime, at least it was over quick, no rape or torture or beheading. Hate to be callous, but probably not the worst way to go

Why the fuck is Turkey in NATO anyways in this day and age?

Please post pictures of dead kurdish qts.

>eurocucks actually ally themselves with these subhumans
>americucks actually ally themselves with first AND other subhumans
lmao

Fuck Turkey, they’ve gone rogue.

This isn't the great civilization that WW2 was, where resources were scarce and both sides murdered for revenge. Turkey has literally no excuse to execute POWs of any sex.

>But it doesn't matter as long as they can keep pushing the guilt button of white people. Call a turkish person a "racist", he won't give a shit.
>Why ? Because they teach their own children that it's a blessing to be a turk. That there's no shame to be one.
>On the other hand, we in the west spend our time demonizing our own people, and whenever we talk about our past, it's only to dehumanize us and blame all of today's problems on the white race.

Digits of truth. White people are the only people that teach their children this kind of idiotic suicidal guilt.

feminist-communist ratgirls, fuck them. Fuck roaches too.

Collect signatures for the European Union to retake Constatinople.

Also why is gookmoot spam filtering out the word ĎŪƁŜ?

but they are so adorable user.

>yeah so what?
you need to grow up.

>WTF? isn't this a war crime?

Kek, 2 feminists less

yeah, i agree. i mean no reason to kill those women, they posed no threat, but the fact that OP even bothered to post this is only because these were women. live leak is full of videos where hundreds of men get the same treatment.

>hurrrr durrrrr muh Constantinople!

It hasn't been called that for 450 years, fucking get over it already. By the way, there WAS a chance to retake it during the Crimean War. Guess what happened? The British and French bankers sided with the Ottomans over Christian Russia and sent their little goys to go fight a war for them. Congrats, Anglos and Frogs siding with Muslims over a fellow Christian nation trying to relieve the plight of suffering Christians. Hope you're proud of yourself.

And they took the video offline already. a bit fast..........

to be honest , things like that happen in all wars , they even execute civilians.
the problem in this video is that Turkey is in NATO and doesn't respect the rules of war (which is a very important things in the army of any civilized country).
but yeah who knows , maybe in 10 years we'll see the Turkish dictatorship out of NATO and bombed by the US ?
reminder that supposedly powerful countries that go the wrong way like Turkey always end up being destroyed by a foreign power and that's better like that for everyone.
also reminder that Turkey like every Arab country ever , sucks at war and lost many men and modern vehicules when entering in Syria.

Can people still see the video?

It's quite a pickle, potentially.
I'm sure NATO member armies are expected to uphold certain standards of conduct, so the authorities would have to prosecute these soldiers. But would Erdogan do that and risk losing face and public support? No way.
Will NATO sanction or kick out Turkey over it? I doubt that too.
We'll see.

they throw the pretty ones in front of the journalists, and you can smell their pussy 10 miles away

>live leak is full of videos where hundreds of men get the same treatment.
But not done by Turks right? That's the noteworthy part here.

no, it's gone. But i have seen it about 10 minutes ago

(((They))) monitor the fuck out of this board. As soon as shit like this is posted some Schlomo reports the video. Pol has become too infamous over the past few years

The pretty one in the picture is already dead.

>Video not available
aww shucks man i really needed to masturbate

liveleak.com/view?i=2af_1477834928#2BH8v5qXdBAIOxV5.99

this video is old. 2 years old I think, from southeast of Turkey, not Afrin.
these women got caught when they were trying a suicide attack with hand granades against a military post.
kurdshits are bad at propoganda.

Meh, pretty tame. And almost 3 years old, what the fuck OP.
Anyways thanks for providing a link

Oh shit, the date.
This is where I originally saw it an hour ago.
>twitter.com/BaveChero/status/964489749296754688
Legit confused right now.

hooktube.com/watch?v=2wwAYizvXHo&feature=youtu.be

even so executing POW's is not allowed mate.
even worse since Turkey is in NATO.

that's not a prisoner of war. that's a terrorist.

...have to admit. I feel a little bamboozled. i knew it was older footage but thought it was a recent leak. goddamn you internet...

Donmeh Ataturk renamed it. He was sephardi crypto

it was called istanbul since 19th century you fucking retard. pic related. 19th century istanbul.

>war
>crime
lmao

you are still forced to capture them and not execute them , they are still POW's since they surrendered or were not killed in combat , that's the rule of war and Turkey has to follow it because they are in NATO.
you sound like an angry roach.

Those are partisans, and can be summarily shot. Same as spies. Learn2War dummy

I think I saw this footage way before. This may be not from Syria. But anyway, normally these PKK dogs are indeed taken as prisoners and offered to law where they say "i learned my mistake, i didnu nuffins!". It pisses me off because I the Turkish taxpayer do not want to pay for these enemies by offering them humane prisoner treatment because each cent spent to that is a cent taken away from our healthcare and our pensions. I'm only angry for the bad professionalism and OPSEC of the soldiers(?).

>euroboy with pristine boypussy thinks NATO is about being good guys
lel. Cold war is over. NATO now has (((expanded goals))). Yugoslavia and Libya were a thing you know.

true, but to be honest, now that i think about it, i would have no problem blasting a commie bitch dreaming about revolution after she had shot at me or my brothers in arms

>you are still forced to capture them and not execute them
it is about sending a message.
>POW
they are not.
> that's the rule of war
this is not a war. Turkey has to follow shit.

It's called cleansing. Why are you whining about soldiers facing execution? Should they feed them and send the back home? Fuck no, they chose to be terrorists and now they pay the price.

Kurds are terrorists.

so what do you call a foreign country invading the soil of another country and putting their boots illegally on that soil ?
isn't it a war ?

any first world country army doesn't execute someone that surrendered , it's illegal.
not that you'd know since you are american ...

PKK are the terrorists and they don't deserve kindness.

Although I understand the anons who don't care about this one way or another, in that 0.01% the Pope calls a crusade to reclaim the Holy Land or Constantinople, Kurds are our allies.

I totally agree with that, fuck those pseudo communists.

>so what do you call a foreign country invading the soil of another country and putting their boots illegally on that soil ?
this is not the case here. those women were turkish citizens once, tried to kill turkish soldiers and got caputured, killed in turkish soil. they didn't have country other than Turkey. that video is old and not shot at Afrin.
is that so hard to understand frog?

>Hello

Camel fucker bantz. Kek

Kurds are alright, particularly those in Turkey.
I mean, to be sure, a plague-carrying rat would be alright by me if it was in Turkey trying to fuck shit up kek.
Fuck Turkey.

Coming from someone who doesn't any have common law and presumption of innocence in their country, ouch that hurts.

"Law 96-647 of July 22, 1996, that says that a terrorist suspect can be charged for committing terrorism in the future"

b but it’s 2018. How can womynz be shot! They own vagines

Kurds are fucking commies, they are either fighting a war as puppets or whining about the cis white men after going in an american college.

well, what do you expect, women can't do anything right, should have stayed in the kitchen

And plague-carrying rats carry the plague, but as long as they are in Turkey causing problems, they are alright.

>Removing marxist feminist plague

Thanks my sultan

you'd say the same if it was shot on Afrin roach lover , the same is happening in Afrin right now , and this is Syrian clay.

>Thanks my pasha*
FTFY

I guess you are right.

This doesn't look like a guy snapped and killed the bitches that killed his war buddies though. They filmed it ffs, it's was clearly premeditate.

Roachland didn't sign Protocol 2 of the GC so they didn't break their word, there might be rules of conduct for NATO members though. I honestly don't know.

you'd say the same if it was shot on Afrin roach lover
could have would have. next.
>the same is happening in Afrin right now
prove it. oh, sorry. you can't.
>and this is Syrian clay
then the syrian government should have protected its borders, if they couldn't Turkey would. harshly.
do you have anything to add frog?

I would have raped them and give them babies

live by the sword, die by the sword.

y o u h a v e t o g o b a c k

>prove it. oh , sorry. you can't.

not so fast : independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/barin-kobani-kurdish-fighter-video-female-fighter-body-mutilated-a8194261.html
the video is here somewhere but it just proves my point , same for the russian pilot who was killed on the ground by the roach loving terrorists Nus-rats.

but i guess you don't care , as long as your beloved t*rkroaches get a free pass for acting like niggers.

deep.

doesn't work

No video

At least they didn't rape them.

>not so fast
those were FSA, Turks don't care.
>the video is here somewhere but it just proves my point
it proves shit, they were not turkish soldiers.
>same for the russian pilot who was killed on the ground by the roach loving terrorists Nus-rats.
don't care, not done by turkish soldiers.
>but i guess you don't care
because it is shit.
>as long as your beloved t*rkroaches get a free pass for acting like niggers.
oh look, frog thinks about human rights in Sup Forums. let's test your sincerity;
what do you think about the jews? or communists militants? or communists in general?

youtube vid is dead,

need new source