When you realize that you are responsible for Heather Heyer's death

When you realize that you are responsible for Heather Heyer's death

This is Dwayne Dixon, Teaching Assistant Professor at University of North Carolina Chapel Hill's Asian studies department, Antifa supporter, member of Redneck Revolt and overall embodiment of soy.

This is him openly admitting to a class 6 felony of pointing an assault rifle at James Fields. Timestamp (37:40) and (1:31:30)

youtube.com/watch?v=U0dgg9dXLm0&feature=youtu.be&t=2250

And this is him being confronted by reporters on this issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=kcFfz7TtPog

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Thanks leaf!

Wow. What an unbelievable pussy. Can you imagine people like these having power. Oh wait that was the entire 2nd term of Obams presidency.

Also of you"wave some one off" with an ar15 that is 100% a threat.

That dumb nigger beard fag shouldn't have acted like a a scared pussy and plowed into that fat bitch but I understand why he did.

Ourguy's going home!

It's a class 6 felony in Virginia. This video and archives have been sent to Fields' attorneys, and match up with the fact that arresting officers noted he seemed scared and and urinated in his pants.

I'm so ready for the cat 4 Chimp out when this guy walks.

Yup

Heather died because she was fat as fuck

This is also true.

What a pathetic faggot.

BUMP

those faggets have no idea that they're accelerating this conflict into a full grown civil war, do they?

BUMP FOR NAZBOL

Don't step on thread

nice find memeflag

SPREAD THIS
WHY ARE COMMIES ALLOWED TO TEACH!!!!

Fun fact, you can send all sorts of things via fax from your computer, and the Asian studies department at UNCC Chapel hill has a fax number that is pretty easy to find.

i love fun
can use a processed ham product?

>Asian studies department at UNCC Chapel hill
that was easy

I would always suggest a full body shot of Heyer and the caption, "Her blood is on your Hands Dixon."

lets sarcastically plan for the office to be closed (weekend) so it may sarcastically work longer

Bump to gas all commies

Bump.

ill make popcorn

nope xD pretty funny desu

Holy shit... this is defense attorney gold covered in chocolate. Fields is going to walk. Niggers are going to riot. It will be glory glory hallelujah.

>This video and archives have been sent to Fields' attorneys
You're doing God's work, son.

Not me, but just wanted to curb the well meaning spergs that would have spent an hour looking up and flooding her inbox.

bumpp

bump commies are scum of the earth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954

Plus, toner ain't cheap, Solid sheets of black is a good prank too. But wait for the night.

i was thinking of a series of legal papers from subpoenas and depositions to warrants, all in fun of course
but agreed, we must wait

A mobius strip made out of black construction paper and a fax machine is a prank older than most people on this board. :^)

Most faxes don't use paper any more, though. It's all digital systems. You'll just create a PDF on a server somewhere until the buffer crashes. Pretty boring any more.

bump of cocaine

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Holy crap, he admits that he made a gesture with the gun towards him and 1 block down he ran into a group that was illegally blocking the road.
That kid is going to walk free.

why is he wearing a german army jacket?

is a youtube video admissible?

she died because she was hit by a car, you dope

because he is a total fucking faggot.

What an unbelievable faggot. And coward.
I hope he gets exactly what’s coming to him.

because he is tough

IMPORTANT

HOW CAN ONE ANONYMOUSLY SEND FAX OVER INTERNET. I HAVE NO LANDLINE.

DOES IT EVEN MATTER?

In any case I’m probably going to send them the works of artist Laura Aguilar (pic related) with blood or Heather Hayer’s face photoshopped on lmao.

So people beating on your car and pointing guns at you makes you the bad guy.

there is no video evidence of the car striking her. she was to the right of the car and fell down when people were trying to get out of the way. She proceeded to have a heart attack. She was fat and lived a very unhealthy life. It's not james fields fault a fat pig had a heart attack when she saw a car accident.

lots of free ways online. google it faggot.

you're literally touting a conspiracy theory as evidence

>We thought Nazis were going to jump out of the car
Holy. Fucking. Shit.
Why did I skip ahead to hear that?
That's fucking nutters! In what fucking world do literal fucking nazis jump out of cars and stomp people?
For fucks sake... Do liberals get all of their "real world' understanding from movies and shit?

Look at cause of death, Jew.

i found a pretty nice site full of pic related
i say tonight, we hit them with a legal case and cause more heart attacks

Is this a thing in the US ? Wearing German army jackets?

look at the gif you retard. its not a conspiracy theory. It's a fact. Look for yourself, don't just fucking regurgitate what the MSM tells you.

Because it is a staple of power, power that he doesn't have since he is a fucking faggot.

Bump

The only people ive ever seen wearing german army jackets in the US are german soldiers that were here for training.

i think u could just like, look at the cause of death on her paperworks? see if its "car shaped blunt forced impact" or "heart exploded"

google "define conspiracy" and the get back to us, you fool. anyone two or more people who have broken laws have conspired prior to doing it.

not where i'm from

>Commies
“You’re on private property!”
“Call the police!”
Every fucking time

Seems like pretty solid defense. Any lawfags out there?

>In what fucking world do literal fucking nazis jump out of cars and stomp people?
That world soon approaches, leaf.

>YOU'RE ON PRIVATE PROPERTY
interesting coming from an anarcho-communist

Only because the mentally unfit keep pointing guns at us when all we want to do is play video games!
Why are they forcing this world upon us?

Nice find.

Pretty sure that is a public university. But we all know how commies are, "This is private property comrade.".

She dodged the charger.

What a faggot, holy shit.

I wear flecktarn jackets on my farm, They are hard wearing, and last years. They have good pockets, and the armpit zips are an excellent idea.

>plowed into that fat bitch
James Fields' car never touched Heather Heyer.

"I'm trying to figure out what happened"

You pointed a gun at somebody who was scared and just trying to leave.

The jews accidentally memed their opponents(us) into nazis.
Just like we accidentally memed that 56% kid into yesterday's happening.

what a little pussy

That's a pretty decent summary. Kek has shown it.
Pretty sad desu, but this is not the world we asked for. The fire rises.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954

would be nice if trump and the justice department whipped this one out.

Heather heyer OD on McDonalds, newports, and nigger cock.

I wish I had met james while I was there. To shake the hand of a national hero would be amazing.

Get 'em

Cheapest good quality surplus around. Aren't as good as old green field jackets and quality has dropped when it comes to newer production batches as things are going to way of lowest bidder even in German.

Lol, her diabetes got to her as well.

Haha, what a moron

Admits to pointing a gun giving the guy the perfect excuse to speed away.

Why not also send to media personalities too? I know Sup Forums tends to complain about cernovich or posobiec but they ideally could get the news out

Jason Kessler and others have been spreading it too. Just saw no thread on Sup Forums so I decided to fix that.

Heather died of a heart attack, never hit by the Challenger of peace. Not even kidding.

She got out of her van and it ran into her. There is evidence of this. Her official cause of death was a heart attack. Bitch was a whale

>protests police
>waaaa call 911

Which is it faggots?

Can you name what species of whale she was? Some say she was a mix of a blue whale and and humpback.

I for one love the "Wes Bellamy is a nigger" meme

The police present at Charlottesville should be indicted as well. Their complete mishandling of the situation ignited the powder keg. They just forced both groups together instead of separating them.

There is also a social media post

Just faxed
'heather heyer's lard is on your hands!'

>antifa supporter dead

I'll take the credit thats fine by me

Nice

>embodiment of soy.

i'll take "psychological projection for 800"

>Skinny arms, faggy glasses, effeminate voice, clearly scared by confrontation by reporters.
Clearly I am projecting.

Imagine if you owned a business on the pedestrian mall down there. You'd be fucking livid.

I think that person is knocked over by, and lands on, Heather Heyer.

Combine that with this....

The Communist Party of the United States, or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name, whose object or purpose is to overthrow the Government of the United States, or the government of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein by force and violence, are not entitled to any of the rights, privileges, and immunities attendant upon legal bodies created under the jurisdiction of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof; and whatever rights, privileges, and immunities which have heretofore been granted to said party or any subsidiary organization by reason of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof, are terminated: Provided, however, That nothing in this section shall be construed as amending the Internal Security Act of 1950, as amended [50 U.S.C. 781 et seq.]
(Aug. 24, 1954, ch. 886, §3, 68 Stat. 776.)

and it looks like Mr. Antifa professor has forfeited his tights as an American.