BREAKING: Trump's collusion textbook definition of treason

Trump's illegal collusion with Russia during the 2016 election cycle has just been revealed to be the textbook definition of treason. This is now an open and shut case and Trump will be in prison by summer. You made a big mistake in supporting him, Sup Forums, and now you have the pay the piper.

>Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist raised troubling question about President Donald Trump and his associations with Russia.

>James Risen, a former New York Times and Los Angeles Times reporter now with The Intercept, wrote Friday that Americans can’t be sure “whether Trump has the best interests of the United States or those of Russia at heart.”

>“One year after Trump took office, it is still unclear whether the president of the United States is an agent of a foreign power,” Risen wrote. “Just step back and think about that for a moment.”

>He warned that Trump, whom he described as an “unstable egomaniac” and “unrelenting liar,” presents the greatest threat to U.S. national security in modern history, and the possible crimes currently being investigated by special counsel Robert Mueller were deadly serious.

>“If a presidential candidate or his lieutenants secretly work with a foreign government that is a longtime adversary of the United States to manipulate and then win a presidential election, that is almost a textbook definition of treason,” Risen wrote.

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/file/1035477/download
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Risen said evidence that Russia interfered in the 2016 election on Trump’s behalf was “already compelling, and it grows stronger by the day” — and he said there were four important threads to follow in the narrative.

>“First, we must determine whether there is credible evidence for the underlying premise that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Trump win,” he wrote. “Second, we must figure out whether Trump or people around him worked with the Russians to try to win the election.
>Next, we must scrutinize the evidence to understand whether Trump and his associates have sought to obstruct justice by impeding a federal investigation into whether Trump and Russia colluded.”

>“A fourth track concerns whether Republican leaders are now engaged in a criminal conspiracy to obstruct justice through their intense and ongoing efforts to discredit Mueller’s probe,” Risen added.

>Spend a whole year investigating Trump-Russia collusion
>Find nothing but crimes committed by Democrats

Yeah, he really colluded. How will drumpf ever recover!!??

Not looking good for Trump

Nothing? There are over 50 points of illegal collusion already uncovered and the investigation isn't even over yet. Trump's cabinet has the highest dropout rate of any cabinet in presidential history because everyone is terrified of going to prison with all of the illegal stuff Trump is doing.

>Ravings from a victim of Trump Derangement Syndrome

Story was just released a few hours ago. Do you even know what a Pulitzer even is? The top journalists in the entire country have confirmed Trump is guilty. That's huge.

literally nothing

Buzzfeed is suing the DNC because it's all bollocks

Pullitzers have nothing on them

The defendant is hereby found guilty of "thing"

>OP-ED
>stating as fact
There is no hope for you but at the end of a rope.

Such a stupid move to pursue this considering the blatant corruption by the pedo elite.

Lol a bunch of no-“things”

You fucks are traitors not just to America, not just to humanity, but to the order of reality itself.

You are going to pay dearly.

I don’t think you libtard scum get it yet. Trump isn’t going anywhere. No. Matter. What. He has control of the US military and can declare martial law anytime he wants. So if you don’t want to end up in a camp I suggest you stop.

Whoa... Confirmed...

It's been 20 months
>Do you even know what a Pulitzer even is
Yeah it's basically a MVP award for fake news handed out in honor of the father of fake news, Joseph Pulitzer

Didn't read your essay visible from outer space. Did sage and I would recommended that you kill yourself though

You mean the same media that gets their talking point from the deep state CIA? Gee that is pretty cereal now that I think about it thanks.

>top journalists in the entire country
Found your main problem, also I see lots hearsay followed by big fat nothing burgers. Come back when you have something more substantial than " Im a reporter with a reporter's medal! That means my fee fees are more fact like than the average fee fee." Let's not even get into the fact that the Pulitzer prize lost its merit years ago, kinda like the way they hand out Nobels for no reason now a days as well. Don't drop your tendies as the door hits you on your way out.

People are leaving because they're not ready for the showdown.

OMG....bitch ass kike. Desperation play. Keep the scams rolling.

Remember when that WaPo guy made a 2 page list on a legal pad of potential charitable organizations Trump could have donated to and won a Pulitzer

There is 0 evidence trump has done anything. It looks bad for the Democrats though.

>textbook definition of treason
>mention no crimes, not even suspected ones in article
Clickbait

so we have come full circle again?
everything was russia russia russia
then democrats were getting btfo with obama hillary using fbi to spy on trump
1 false flag school massacre
russia russia russia again.

fucking hell its like hitler said.

>"The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day."

At what point will trump strike back?

kek

I'm not even going to sge this. Thats how stupid this is. I want everyone to see what a fucking retard OP is

Bump

Still waiting for the "Trump thing"

>>“If a presidential candidate or his lieutenants secretly work with a foreign government that is a longtime adversary of the United States to manipulate and then win a presidential election, that is almost a textbook definition of treason,” Risen wrote.
It's literally right in the article and we know that Trump's team was guilty of this....

So stormy times ahead.

>>He warned that Trump, whom he described as an “unstable egomaniac” and “unrelenting liar,” presents the greatest threat to U.S. national security in modern history, and the possible crimes currently being investigated by special counsel Robert Mueller were deadly serious.

Opinions are not facts. People need to learn this.

Round and round and round we go. Everyone stop and watch the show.

So when do the libel suits finally start catching up?

>can’t be sure
>it is still unclear
so sleepy so tired
so much ammo to get rid of

BREAKING: Irrelevant, biased liberal faggot journalist thinks le drumpf is a big meanie and doesn't like him

Surely this is the end for Trump

>If a presidential candidate
>If a presidential
>If a
>If
It's literally not. You should stop using words that you literally don't know the definition of.

>trump aides who were once dncucks hired because they were the only ones who picked up trumps phone calls

Question 1: What is the textbook definition of collusion?
Question 2: Is the textbook definition of collusion a violation of federal law?

THIS JUST IN
>Bagel eating Jew faggot cuck bitch lasagna shouts, 'OY VEY!' really loud.

>Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to hold press conference shortly regarding a law enforcement announcement.

Buckle up boys

BREAKING: 13 Russians, 3 Russian entities indicted in special counsel Robert Mueller's probe

There's no how in that entire article. What did they do to constitute that statement being made?

New liberal angle, change the definition!!!

Genius

>almost
So no then

Funny how you didn't hear all this kvetching about Russia when Deep State Dubya was playing grabass with Vlad.

>raw story

Isn't this Salon tier leftism?

>due to increased gun attacks at our schools Trump has signed an executive order giving all school age children a free ar-15 for self defense, and all government schools will hold regular firearms classes to instruct students in there proper use.

The Republicans will finally impeach Trump over this collusion

MUELLER ISSUES INDICTMENTS AGAINST 13 RUSSIANS

Sorry fag, Constitution defines treason. You should read it.

what a coincidence all these people are in Russia and will never face trial so we cant examine the facts.
but hey I am just a russian bot what do i know.

Kill yourself you disgusting traitorous faggot.

>almost the textbook definition of treason
Please explain to a brainlet. Doesn't this mean that it's not treason?

Someone TL;DR me on this, I've dropped out of it shortly after trumps election.
>has anything at all been proven?
>if now why are liberals still so desperate about it?

‘This Will Be The End Of Trump’s Presidency,’ Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year

This is so sad. You dumbasses are wasting so much taxpayer money on a fake investigation that is going nowhere. The Russia crap was literally made up by the Democratic party in order to cover for their failed campaign and now the dumbass Democrats can't get out of it.

Kill yourself you disgusting delusional traitorous faggot

Podesta used 'password' as his gmail pw. His account got cracked exposing DNC corruption and perversion. The Russia collusion narrative was born.

>has anything at all been proven?

No.

>if not why are liberals still so desperate about it?

Because they are inherently dishonest people who are trying to use every lie they can to try to take down a president elected by the people

Leading journalists in the United States with decades of experience have all found Trump guilty of treason as of this morning.

Just a little while ago Mueller indicted 16 Russians who illegally colluded with Trump during the campaign which is why you see all the headlines everywhere right now.

This is the end for Trump. He has nowhere left to hide and will be headed off to prison soon.

Check Drudge Report right now. CNBC is reporting on the indictments. 16 Russian operatives illegally colluded with the Trump campaign to steal the election from Hillary Clinton.

is it true or did you see it on CNN?
>CNN source
CNN's source
Sources say............

It's like the game of grab ass they played yesterday with the White Nationalist, AP source WP, WP source ABC, ABC source NYT, NYT source CNN, CNN source AP, return to start. (was really Sup Forums fag but they didn't want say that)

They wanted it to be a white guys so bad and it's a medicated spic that actually has an alibi, but he's so medicated that he'll say anything.

I will literally copy and paste part of the story for you below since you don't seem to be able to do your own research. The full story came out just 15 minutes ago now. Read below.
Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office said Friday that a grand jury indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for alleged interference in the 2016 presidential elections, during which they boosted the candidacy of Donald Trump.

The indictment says that the defendants by early to mid-2016 were "supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump ... and disparaging Hillary Clinton."

The indictment said "the organization," known as the Internet Research Agency LLC, "sought, in part, to conduct what it called 'information warfare against the United States of America' through fictitious U.S. personas on social media platforms and other Internet-based media."

>(((James Risen)))

James (((Risen)))

You are so dumb.

Those Russians have nothing to do with Trump, read the actual indictment.

No collusion, nothing.

This is so sad.

bad russians
very bad
lol

If there is a civil war you commies will regret it.
You think you're going to his behind your pets but you are target number one.

These are Russian disinfo agents using American proxies. As you can see we've just caught them red handed trying to derail a legitimate topic about Russian social media manipulation during the election.

These agents are specifically dispatched to threads on Reddit, Sup Forums, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to either derail legitimate discussion or post lies to confuse the reader. As you can see their handler screwed up and pointed them both to this thread to derail it.

This subversion of democracy will not be tolerated.

Read the indictments for yourself and do not allow yourself to be derailed by Russian disinfo agents and trolls. Donald Trump is guilty and his empire is crashing down around him. He will go to prison for what he has done.

Haha "deadly serious". 13 Russians with no connection to trump whatsofuckingever

>everyone is a russian bot

You are so incredibly dumb it's hilarious.

Did you give up on your Trump narrative already and trying to change the subject?

read it all, it is another nothing-burger.
Some Russians came and tried to do some marketing for a catering company. 13 people affected the USA election results is what you're saying? Hillary had 20x the funding that Trump had but 13 Russians doing market research for a catering company effected the outcome with their advertisements on facebook.........

Oh and good fucking luck getting Russia to hand them over with that circumstantial evidence.

MY fucking sides

Shoo shoo greasy Jew

Reminder that fake news was invented in 1980 by the Washington Post when they had to give back their Pulitzer prize because the journalist made up the story about heroin addicted children

Now for the actual definition of treason, as defined by the US Constitution.

>Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.

Someone explain how Russia is an official "enemy" of the US? We haven't declared war against them, nor them against us. They are a non-belligerent foreign power, not an enemy. The end.

>These are Russian disinfo agents using American proxies.
You are incapable of seeing why we either dont care/know your full of shit.

can a normal citizen even commit "treason". is it forbidden in american to talk with foreigners and receive help from then?

and didnt clinton openly have that trust, where people around the world could donate to help her win? wouldnt that be treason too?

>"I love Putin"
>A point of illegal collusion
You litteraly belong in an asylum

>"TRUMP MAY BE A RUSSIAN AGENT WHO WORKS FOR RUSSIAN INTERESTS"
>at the same time
>US kills dozens of russian fighters in Syria
>"OMG, TRUMP IS PROVOKING A WAR WITH RUSSIA"

Make up your goddamn minds, libshits.

The only common thread is bashing Trump. Reasons are found after the fact.

The Left can NOT believe that Trump is a law abiding, by the book, squeaky clean politician.

Over a year of continual investigation by a team of the the most radical prosecutors they could fine, not one shred of evidence of Trump-Russia collusion.

>journalist

Stop right there.
Bahahahahahahahaha

well shit they got us plan b guys everyone go on a leftist killing spree dont stop till you drop
muh russia

everyone get the fuck in here

fake & gay.

>Find nothing but crimes committed by Democrats
How many Democrats indicted/prosecuted? 0
How many Republicans indicted/prosecuted? 4
The numbers don't lie

That piece of shit is written to never see the light of day. No real charges, just forfeiture of assets in the us. It will never go to court because they are in Russia. They cherry picked examples, just look at the dates. Its a pure smear piece. Joke

Why don't we talk about George Soros and his billions spent here with shady groups to subvert are election. A million dollars? Ok.

This ain't going to slow down whats coming you lefty fucks. All your precious are going to jail, and hopefully hanging for their attempted coup. So go get fucked!

How many Trump related subs do they need over there?

>Textbook treason
>over a year later
>no trump indictment
>no trump charges
>grasping at straws to even look relevant still

>You made a big mistake in supporting him, Sup Forums, and now you have the pay the piper.
lol and how exactly will we pay user?

>If
If my Auntie Joyce had balls, she'd be my Uncle

I've indulged with the first ten things when they were new and it turned out to be nothing every time. I've wasted enough time on you reddit lards. Go back to where people can't call you a retard for falling for neocon fearmongering without getting banned and leave political discussion to the grown-ups. If not, then lurk for a year and read some books. And no, by books I don't mean Harry Potter.

You are sad. So sad that I would prefer you stay alive and suffer rather than kys.

>leave political discussion to the grown-ups. If not, then lurk for a year
back in my day the requirement was 2 years

>Question 1: What is the textbook definition of collusion?
No one cares. If the Trump family, or campaign, transition team, or White House staff, or appointees, or advisors committed federal crimes, we want them prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. And apparently, they all did just that, then lied their asses off about it.

Everybody knows the NSA, CIA and FBI eavesdrop on calls to the Kremlin. If the Trumptards were stupid enough to do that, they deserve to get caught and thrown into prison for a very long time. It's anti-American to conspire with hostile nations against the will of the American people. It's treason.

>Trump's cabinet has the highest dropout rate of any cabinet in presidential history
It's not stable. That's because we're overthrowing the deep state mafia. It will take time, but we will have commies and traitors like you hanging in the streets.

>Everybody knows the NSA, CIA and FBI eavesdrop on calls to the Kremlin.
by kremlin you mean every call made on earth righ?

>>Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist James Risen, a former New York Times and Los Angeles Times reporter now with The Intercept
Is this what is called an appeal to authority?
Walter Duranty received Pulitzer Prizes for his work, too.

>tfw Obama said on live TV before invading Syria that Putin's a good guy.
>tfw Obama also said that he agreed with Putin that the US should invade Syria

Well, if what they say is true, and that saying you love Putin is treason! Then doing what he suggests must be pure evil!

You should read the indictment, I just have. It says NOTHING about any collusion, the closest it comes is that it says that Russian operatives posed as US citizens to contact local Trump campaign grassroots groups to ask them to attend a rally. It's interesting, but it doesn't move the collusion narrative forward at all, in fact it pretty much destroys it. The Russians indicted are said to be acting on their own initiative to stir up trouble.