This is what Japan thinks Italians look like

This is what Japan thinks Italians look like.

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Maximillion_J._Pegasus_(manga)
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/October_2004_Lists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You mean this.

You mean this

You mean to tell me that real Italians look different?

You mean this?

Alright smartass, how about you show me an italian that DOESN'T look like that?!

or this.

>when they show her tan-lines
This is pretty accurate.

In the italian dub, he was German.

It made alot of sense, to be honest.

To be fair Italians are faggots, so its not even far off

>In the italian dub, he was German.
That makes no sense.
maybe french.

There's already a french character mate.

>He was super enemy with the french dude.
>He's tall.
>He's blonde.
>He uses a deck precise engeeneered Diselpunk machines still working after many many years.
>In one episode he wants to go to Italy as a school trip/summer holydays. (No italian would do this willingly because we know how italy sucks and how terrible we treat our tourists)
>No food references.
>No facial hairs.

That's not an Italian character, mio negro.

Yugioh doesn't work like that. The gayer you look, the more straight you are in this franchise.
Pegasus was the biggest fruitcake in the series but was so devoted to his waifu that he was willingly to kill innocent people to get her back.
Yusei and Judai both had prime pussy that wanted their cocks but both of them chose their bros over hoes.

You italians have a weird image of Germans. They are not sophisticated. His clothes don't seem german at all.

Invincible Italian Man

They're right.

NA NO NE
A

N
O

N
E

>Yusei
>not married to his D-Wheel
lol

heh, nothin personel crowler

>that fucking graduation duel which ended just like their first duel

Chronos really had a lot of good moments even though I hated him at first.

>he doesn't see a motorcycle as being your best bro

>His clothes don't seem german at all.
Maybe they're a weird fetish thing? That seems pretty German.

I wish I could rock that sort of hairstyle IRL but the one time I tried everyone said I just looked like Velma(male) from scooby doo

Probably because we only get the stupid ass sissy tourists who needs a shirt to survive the pale sun of june without turning red.

Then again it's anime.

Pic related dudes come from the same sheepfucking Island of 1.60m average dwarfes.

Japan can't into europeans.

>pic related.

Best sensei and best character from the series

>sheepfucking Island of 1.60m average dwarfes
sardinia?

I apologize on behalf our fucking tourists.

Yugioh is such a broken game.

If you think that card is broken you haven't seen anything yet.

you think? this cat can kill you in one turn

>german tourists
>sophisticated
they are, as follows
>stretched up white socks+sandals
>cargo shorts with suspenders
>big backpack
>big camera around neck
>inexplicably, a fishing hat
I don't know why they're all like that and why they're all german or austrian, but they are
>inexplicably, a fishing hat

That sounds like you'd never be able to guess my nationality.

I forgot to add this applies to those over 50, you'll turn into one, you'll see

And Konami will never fix it.

How so?

Haha not anymore. The game has gotten to the point where Rescue animals are no longer a threat.

Just end it already.
I have seen too many meme decks use shitty no skill OTKs and links won't stop it.

>German clothes aren't sophisticated
>But their weapons are
really activates my almonds

Yep. Also described by all the chinks I know as: "Italy's Hokkaido" (with Sicily too.)

Pretty accurate.

INVINCIBLE ITALIAN MAN
TETSU WA FOLGORE
CHI CHI CHI CHI OPPAI
BOING BOING!

I am italian and I can confirm, we just can't stop singing about breast, it's a huge societal problem and also Parco is a totally legit italian first name

yeah, it got an errata IIRC, the glorious days of synchro masturbation are long gone

>that webm

Christ this game needs a major overhaul. Remember back when the booster packs were like 90% normal monsters with low atk/def?

When everything was Summoned skull beatdown?

That wasn't better.

>That wasn't better.
Yes it was.

even back then you had shit like the Yata-lock, this game has been broken since the very beginning

I'm glad it got an errata.
Memedolches would abuse the shit out of this card. I mean look how they are already shitting up Brilliant Fusion.

Please Konami don't hit this and plants just because a few meme decks are abusing it for no skill crap meme wins.

You never played competitively back then

You are comparing nostalgia being a stupid kid and playing for fun and META now.

Wait a second, this monstrosity was supposed to be italian in the original japanese airing?

Always thought he was german or something

>Yata-lock
Wasn't that card banned in the first banlist?

That is true. The biggest power creep will always be invasion of chaos

Yeah, in Japan he was called Cronos de Medici, ended all his sentences with "na no ne", and randomly yelled shit like "oh pasta!" when he was surprised.

and to this day it's still there, as it should be

nevr frgt

Such an iconic card. Shame he looked like shit in the anime.

I always used Yata against my friends. They were so butthurt every time I summoned it.

>and randomly yelled shit like "oh pasta!" when he was surprised.

The only things on the first banlist was stuff like Mirror Force and the Exodia pieces.

oh god those blue eyes

the budget was real low for those filler episodes

I still prefer them to the modern CG abominations.

>randomly yelled shit like "oh pasta!" when he was surprised
I've heard of spilling your spaghetti but this is ridiculous.

Is this guy an accurate Italian?

Pegasus is 24?!

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Maximillion_J._Pegasus_(manga)

Older than he looks.

Apparently there was an English dub in some south-east Asian country that gave him a really heavy Italian accent.

>188 cm
Holy balls, he must be Danish or something

mirror force was banned, Exodia pieces were not, 13 cards were banned in the first list
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/October_2004_Lists

>While Pegasus was growing up, he watched Funny Rabbit every Saturday morning and considered its characters to be his best friends at the time.

Are all Italian ladies this cute

He pretty much is a manchild. Except unlike most people on this site, he has a pretty good excuse for becoming one.

That's pretty judgmental of you to say.

>ended all his sentences with "na no ne"
that part really had it's charm

very accurate tb-qh

Gonna spill my autism here but honestly I loved him as a character ever since the first episode duel. He showed me he actually knew what he was doing, even being the asshole that he was setting 2 cards then blowing up the whole board backrow to summon 2 tokens and tribute them for a boss was just so amazing to look at 2002. His character development just got me hooked to his character and that graduation duel made me shed some tears. The fact that his seiyuu reappeared to voice the new Ancient Gear structure deck really made me smile

>his seiyuu reappeared to voice the new Ancient Gear structure deck
That is awesome.

Also don't forget his duel with Kamula or him trying to sabotage their graduation so he wouldn't lose them.

I'm sad he didn't reappear in arc v as one of the legacy characters but considering what they did to Edo I'm sort of thankful he didn't come back
I've been playing his deck since 2003 and I'll always be proud to use his shitty 3000 unprotected generic villain boss monster with a smile, hell it even got a retrain along with an entire deck that makes it as fast as decks today

>capisce!
is she an halfie?

Why is he white?

>2002
>2003
user, GX aired in 2004.

Nah, nips love Italians, axis bros gotta stick together

It should be illegal to be this adorable

I have met more people that look like this
than people who look like that this

>the character is Italian/French/American/British
>the character is blonde
I get the impression that a lot of Japanese people would get a serious case of culture shock if they traveled more.

>I get the impression that a lot of Japanese people would get a serious case of culture shock if they traveled more.
I mean paris syndrome is a well documented thing.

Nano ne

What's that

google it, basically asian women have a severe shock because Paris is not as "perfect" as they imagined

Too many niggers and terrorist attacks?

The French guy(Bonaparte) was English in the french dub and his name was Wellington

I guess. Its older than that though.

No one posted the guy from Jormugandr yet and I don't have a picture.

I think it has less to do with it not being perfect and more to do with it being overrun with trash and garbage littering the streets, violent riots and rampant crime everywhere, and the native population having been completely displaced. If you thought you were going to Disney Land and instead ended up in Aleppo, you'd be a bit shocked too.

Disneyland at least has been smart and keeps the poor spics away from their park and nearby.
France has no one to blame but themselves.

This guy was as tall as a JoJo character

In your opinion. I preferred it when field magic like Yami actually had an impact.

>This is what Japan thinks Italians look like.
>not posting world grade superstar Parco Folgore

If he's Italian, shouldn't he have olive skin and dark hair?

A lot of stereotypes Japan has it westerners don't even make sense. Like, I have no idea how they even came up with some of them.

Why did the dub give him such a high pitched voice even though his voice is supposed to be deep and eager?

Are you telling me Italians aren't all pale blonde and blue eyed aristocrats??