Austin Texas being faggot again

google.com/amp/www.statesman.com/news/local/overnight-austin-becomes-1st-city-texas-mandate-paid-sick-leave/VPoSe9ZAboJVom5eLLAEDJ/amp.html#scso=uid_ixOHWvW1O8P2swWW466QDw_1:0

AUSTIN OFFICIALLY WORSE THAN HOUSTON

>xD keep Austin weird!!!!

HOW CAN WE DEPORT THIS FUCKING CITY?!

Other urls found in this thread:

sba.gov/sites/default/files/FAQ_Sept_2012.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, to hell with everyone who gets sick. Screw em. Fucking weak faggots should die by natural selection! Real Americans never get sick because God heals them.

The funniest thing is that the people who will be the most outspoken against this new policy are the ones who benefit most from it. Literal brainwashing

This is bad because?

Cunts, can't even Texmex...

This guy gets it!

>suddenly 50% of the workforce is sick

LOL At all those businesses that left California for Texas.

Kills small business.
How are they suppose to pay for that when they have to get someone else who works for them and pay them while paying for someone who's not there?

My father owns a business and trust me it happens all the fucking time and most of the time they're faking because someone will catch them out or they want to see something coming out.
Now instead of asking someone to work for them they'll think "oh I can just fake sick and get paid"

Also, doctors are super easy with doctor notes just say you don't feel good and they'll give it to you and you'll make it back AND more from the being sick pay.

Another knife one the American dream.

This is a perfect 'agreeing with liberals for the wrongs reasons'. I'm in austin, i'm a wagecuck. But i'm also white and am not a piece of shit. These kind of things don't punish me, nor do they really punish businesses all that much. What they do is force businesses to be more discriminatory when it comes to hiring practices. This is going to fuck over non-whites and women and that's a good thing. I hope they mandate a $15 minimum wage as well to get all these lazy niggers off my payroll. Now, who are businesses going to hire? Some nig who's had 5 jobs in the last year and is on EBT somehow, or some young white kid who needs to work part time and is too prideful to pretend to be sick to get gibs?

You guys need to realize that we need to support things that punish our opposition and reward decency. This policy is an implicitly anti-nigger and that's a good thing.

Californians need to be gassed

If you are not working. You should not get paid. There are little to no exceptions to this.

Imagine you own a small store where you work in and you have 2 employees. Everyone has their role to run that store. Now one guy is out and you're FORCED to pay for him and now the other employee is forced to do overtime and you have to pay him 1.5x because now he's over 40 hours. Or you send them all home and you work those extra hours from 8AM - 10PM and come back the next morning. Basically he gets time off and you over work or over pay another to over work.
But if you're an employee it , who cares right ? Just time your sick days to match the busiest days of business. Stick it to the man.

You don't have paid sick leave as a standard condition of employment in your pathetic country?

Fuck me you cunts are primitive!

Yeah, just make me work when they're sick so they can make all the other employees sick and pass their sickness onto your customers.

You guys need to abandon this fantasy of the small business. The vast majority of people work for major corporations and chains. More importantly small businesses are not the ones who employ the kind of lowest common scum who abuse these type of policies.

These laws are engineered to benefit big corporations. Everyday the dream of owning your own business and growing it into a big one is quickly fading. These are all anti-competition laws. Including forced paid sick leave, forced vacations, forced minimum wage hikes. All these laws benefit only the businesses that have already been established in the past.
None of these laws benefit new entrepreneurs. In fact they hurt new businesses by making it harder to compete.
All these laws force all people to work for a big company. Slowly America turns into Europe where owning your own business is nothing but a fantasy.
Shame on these people who support this shit. A person looking for work should be able to negotiate their own wage/benefits with an employer directly via contract.

>You don't have paid sick leave as a standard condition of employment in your pathetic country?

Nah, look at all the idiots here who are defending not having PTO. I'm not a business owner and don't plan to be but something like this is easy to have and regulate. Just limit the number of paid sick days to 3 or 4 paid ones a year and the rest are unrest paid. This regulation will probably only affect full-time workers anyway.

No user , you're wrong many small business owners employ most of Americans. 51% of Americans (60 million in work force) are employed by small businesses (less than 500 employees). So a majority work for these small businesses. And most of these business are in fact the ones that hire the lowest common scum because they don't have the means to pay top dollar for lowest level jobs.
Small business isn't a fantasy it's reality.

It's not hard to open your own business here. What are you even talking about. A lot of working class guys end up doing it because it nets them more money.

I wouldn't call a firm with 500 employees a small business.

And if they can't afford or budget for sick leave they should go out of business for being useless business people.

>Shame on these people who support this shit. A person looking for work should be able to negotiate their own wage/benefits with an employer directly via contract.
We do not live in the previous ethnostate where we can expect the average person to negotiate their own wages.

sba.gov/sites/default/files/FAQ_Sept_2012.pdf

Yeah but what I'm talking about is , the ability to grow beyond just 1 or 2 stores operated by you and family. I'm talking about still having the ability in USA to take a small business and create it into a larger scale business.

This guy gets it.

Your example is some mom and pop bullshit. No storefront operates like that anymore. That's a complete fantasy. Most business with less than 50 employees are construction contractors and shit who this kind of law wouldn't even effect.

Good for them.

I already have this because I have a full time job. Also, I live in Austin. Fucking hate this place.

Paid sick leave is awesome if you're a non-managerial employee. It's an extra free week of vacation every year.
>inb4 don't take it unless you're actually sick
There is literally zero incentive not to take the free money. Only a retard would not use their sick leave unless it automatically pays out in full if you leave the company.

That kind of goal will only ever be achievable by a small handful. Everyone wants to be a big chain but that’s just not how anything works. There’s only so much room to grow. For one to grow means to take the territory of another.
Every day it gets worse than I ever thought it could

Good goy

You would be fine with this if there were no minorities, racist

>AUSTIN OFFICIALLY WORSE THAN HOUSTON
You must not be from Texas if you think this is the this is what crossed the line for you. Austin has always been the San Francisco of Texas.