i.4cdn.org/e/1501874173852.jpg
Who did this picture? Shit is pro like

Other urls found in this thread:

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/we-can-t-study/en/0/25/page/1
twitter.com/Taishi_Tsutsui/status/893508771099455488
youtube.com/watch?v=ixL9qMB_9CI
i.4cdn.org/e/1501874173852.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are we gonna get Friday releases for Jaimini now?
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/we-can-t-study/en/0/25/page/1

Guess Viz will have to do.

Looks like they used the good scans

Better than shit scans, I suppose.
Though I generally prefer JB's translations over Viz, Viz does the job.

I like JB only when they use the good scans
Otherwise viz is better because Uruka is less dark there

RIP Sup Forums

I am going to cry if she doesnt win.

Sensei in a swimsuit.

twitter.com/Taishi_Tsutsui/status/893508771099455488

muh heart

I'll buy anything sensei asks me to buy if she asks me in a bikini.

She already shot herself in the foot in this week's chapter, user.
It's time to accept it.

Then you better start crying

Why aren't you crying yet?

After twenty aeons on MS Paint.

>tanned cake
No.

Nobody is gonna win.

No, shut up. Nariyuki is going to win the scholarship-bowl.

CUTE!

but that's how you know it's ready for icing

>17 posts in
>no actual waifuwar yet
I-I'm impressed

That's funny, because you just posted best girl.

I'm kinda glad Bokuben is getting some traction on Sup Forums but these threads could go without the waifuwars

We just had two threads which passed 500 posts this week. I think we've got our fill of waifuwars until the new chapter comes out and we get to enjoy Uruka tears.

that's because last week /lit/ ended the war by herself, cementing herself as the universal best girl. Besides it is sort of a weak harem with the MC who doesn't see it as a harem. He's far too focused on teaching them so he can get a full ride scholarship and make $$ to take care of his family. Right now romance isn't even on his radar.

Cute best girl.

Is that Undertale music? Confirmed good taste.

>Sensei hears that a student collapsed, and being the kind person she is she rushes to check on her.
>She walks in while that page is happening
>Gets flustered.
>Later she laments that she lost her cool and let herself react like that.

It's amazing how much all the chapters would improve if they focused on sensei.

I honestly wish we get more sensei in the future.

Apparently next chapter is a sensei chapter by what is written in the end of this week's chapter, I want to believe too but take it with a grain of salt

>Apparently next chapter is a sensei chapter
The flame of hope burns in me.

Huh, I just found this:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixL9qMB_9CI

What do you think of the voices?

I like Rizu's voice.

I'd been imagining something way more girly for Rizu, and Hayami for Furuhashi. The voices here are all fine though.

Probably better not to get used to them though, I think when the Shokugeki anime rolled around they changed just about all the voices from the first chapter video.

hayai

NEXT CHAPTER;
Forbidden Room...
Kiritsu Sensei's chapter, isn't it?
Promotional Image for We Can't Study/We Never Learn:
The Most Unpredictable Battle Ever Debuted on Jump!!Note: Rom-Com, that is.

She didn't debut in the first chapter? So what?! This tanned-girl is carving a new history! The Little Mermaid of Ebony and Ivory, Takemoto Uruka!
The lips have already been taken by her!! Overloading with glasses and F-cup, the Mechanical Thumbelina, Ogata Rizu!
She may not have breast, but she has a dream!! She's a sleeping lion with love yet to be awakened!! The Sleeping Beauty in the Forest of Literature, Furuhashi Fumino!
Is the teacher participating in this as well?! Just how far will the gods test us?!! The First Tutor, Kirisu Mafuyu!
Who will be the last one standing?!

Kirisu sensei is officially entering the war

>Just how far will the gods test us?!!
How indeed.

>She may not have breast, but she has a dream!! She's a sleeping lion with love yet to be awakened!! The Sleeping Beauty in the
Forest of Literature, Furuhashi Fumino!

>>She's a sleeping lion with love yet to be awakened!!

For those who say that Fumino has no feelings for Yuiga
She is just not yet conscious

>>with love love love.........
yet to be awakened!!
>>with love yet to be awakened!!
>>with Love yet to be awakened!!

>She may not have breast, but she has a dream!!
Savage.

>the two worst ones are the bigest ones.

Shit taste.

Is this manga good?

she popular in Japan after chapter 16
where her hidden heart of gold is revealed, along with chapter 22, which got enough votes to be the second most voted chapter in the series so far, her popularity skyrocketed.

It's comfy and fun. So far there hasn't been anything offensively bad, and the MC is based.
And has a cake tsundere.

>She didn't debut in the first chapter? So what?!

all 4 girls are pretty popular in Japan, with both Mafuyu and Fumino gaining popularity much more recently.

Tha ranking was for chapter 18.

The author means "give her a chance"

>chapter 18.
the second most voted chapter in the series is chapter 22

Does that mean nips like to see Uruka suffer?

Chapter 22 wasn't ranked yet.

>yet to be awakened!!
Proof that Fumino doesn't like Yuiga.

>the second most voted chapter in the series is chapter 22
Source? This chapter hasn't been ranked yet.

>a link to an image uploaded on Sup Forums
I know you guys are having fun and minding your own business and shit but you really need to learn how to do things properly

Are you the same guy on the reddit? Cause you said like him word by word...

The most recent chapter to be ranked was Chapter 19, where Uruka and Nariyuki take refuge in the rain. It ranked 6th Chapter 18--where Uruka gets all heartbroken because of the rumour of Nariyuki having a girlfriend and Rizu acts all spergy--was ranked fourth.

There's no way it is. It will be a continuation of last chapter since Yuiga just found out that Uruka likes him.

>same guy on the reddit
>going to reddit

No, the chapter in the OP is won week behind. ch 25 is Yuiga learning about it, ch 26 is Yuiga indirectly turning her down while Uruka tells him she doesn't like him that way, and chapter 27 is the sensei chapter.

This week's chapter deals with the fallout of Nariyuki overhearing Uruka's kohais and how she shoots herself in the foot. Next week chapter's or the one afterwrads? I don't remember if Jump's on break next week or not. is probably going to be about sensei, judging by the text at the end of the chapter.

So, chapter 26 when?

Gook scans are here: Viz chapter will be out on Monday or Tuesday.
Jaimini will probably be out on Friday again.

So wait, /cake/ is actually in the Yuiga bowl? Like she will fall for him?

Oh shit, we're expecting Viz scans of those? Do we even have the ones for the chapter up here?

Disregard me I'm a retard that didn't notice that thread had Viz in the OP. I've only been checking secret club.

DISREGARD ME TWICE IT'S ALSO UP ON SECRET CLUB BUT I DIDN'T NOTICE BECAUSE THERE'RE A FEW BATOTO CHAPTERS BENEATH IT.

ALSO KILL ME FOR BEING A STUPID SPAZ.

the gook scans are out, VIZ on monday and Jaimini on friday, that's the regular schedule

Still wondering how long the protagonist will last before breaking. Three girls to tutor & ensure get good grades, siblings to take care of & his own studies too. He must be dead tired.

I wonder if he is going to live long enough, i have the feeling he will die before graduating, and the girls will continue with their lifes, making their dreams true in honor for him

>He must be dead tired.
S-sensei to the rescue?

why use scanlations when viz comes out faster usually?

i just realize that for wecantstudy that viz usually releases days ahead of scanlations, so why do they bother even doing it?

We used to get earlier releases with Jaimini since they used the shit scans, hence why Uruka was so brown back then.

There were lots of complaints about that, so they said fuck it and waited to use digital scans.

Quick reminder:
T U M B L I N G D O W N

No, it's because they don't know how to properly levels.

All those guides that say to not use the middle slider during levels are dumb. The middle slider is greytones, and they need to be boosted (aka to the left) when appropriate.

Wher were you when Uruka sealed her fate?

She was the one who said she doesn't like him that way so she probably doesn't like him that way.

Never change, user.

I was being glad at the fact that we'll likely get a sensei chapter after this.

Who else thinks that the cake tsundere makes for a much better heroine than Uruka? The former is rare and the later isn't, the former is interesting and dynamic whereas the later is one note. Sensei doesn't even have to be in the Yuiga bowl or have a crush on him.

The author realizes this and is phasing out Uruka for sensei. Sensei's character fits the themes of the manga and doesn't stick out like Uruka who is just a sporty girl with shit grades. The talent vs passion dynamic is the basis of the manga. Sensei, Fumino, Rizu, and Yuiga fit that quite well. Uruka feels like she is from anther manga or from some eroge.

>i.4cdn.org/e/1501874173852.jpg
That is great. Send it to the author!

>Stealthy age-gap manga.
I don't think so.

>I don't think so.
L-let me dream...

No French kiss from sensei to mc.

Too soon to tell.
When was the first time we see kissu in Nisekoi?

They'd have to breed fast if they want to get kids.

If sensei gets popular enough why not? let me be delusional for once

Because the Author is too stupid.

Sensei doesn't have to have a crush on Yuiga.

>Sekijo not included

So Udon girl is just a gag now, right?

>muh glasses
>muh dad
>muh udon

Laughing.

To be fair her dad is pretty funny, at times. Perhaps the author is still scrounging for something to give her more character.

I really liked her, but it seems like she's just a throwaway at this point. Even in this chapter she was just an umaru chibi giving away udon

What's with people smelling Fumino. Fucking creeps.

Fatties always smell like candy

/sci/'s voice sounds a tad too adult there I think, but it's alright.
Chiyo is just too nerdy for the yamato nadeshiko that is /lit/.
Kamiyan is literally perfect tho.

She'd make a great wife

Even the nips think all three of the voices miss it by a mile.

Kamiya is great, but I'd probably go with FukuJun for Yuiga.

to be fair you can't develop her too fast after the kiss, anything else would be some heavy flags to carry, so putting her aside for now with some chapters focused on autistic shenanigans between her and Yuiga wouldn't be that bad, it's /lit/ and sensei time for now

/lit/ is lit

Eh, no. They smell like sweat and armpits.

>not desperately wanting to take a deep breath of that Fumino fragrance
FAG
A A
GAF

I want to smell the sweat out off Furuhashi's armpit.

I look at /lit/ and sensei and then at /sci/ and Sup Forums and there's worlds of difference in terms of beauty.