Boruto

Can't wait until the Sarada's Suffering arc starts

Are Sumirefags out already? I don't want to share a thread or see any shitpost abou best girl Sarada.

>tumblr gif with a shitty filter
But why?

I love that Sarada's trying to grab the hand he doesn't have. Poor girl doesn't even know he lost it.

I wish I didn't have to do this, but here is the threadly reminder that Saladfags are delusional/writing fanctiction if they think that Salad is getting
>Mangekyou Sharingan
>Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
>Rinnegan
>Chidori
>Susanoo
>Sage mode
>Naruto's training
>Actual competency in battle
>Sasuke's love
>Sasuke's training

Of course I am not serious. This is just a warning to that specific faggot that is calling everything a fanfiction.

Sarada is a much more interesting character than Boruto

Best girl

And what it has to do with bullying Sarada as the OP is doing?

Post more cute Sarada please.

Why do people hate Sarada that much?
I like her. I didn't read the manga but she's ok in movie and anime

> Boruto anime starts new arc
> Boruto will barely be present at all

It's a dream come true

Because that hypocritical faggot is a huge saladfag that never criticizes her and relates everything to Sumire even if no one is talking about her.

I really wish she wouldnt wear her headband on her head. Shed look better.

Enjoy the 6 episodes until we go back to him I guess.

Sumirefags, everyone

those SD writers were smoking the good crack

She can get EMS through a Shin clone.

Hope that route would mean one of them gets a crush on her and pulls a Neji taking a fatal blow for her.

Back to the old tactics eh? You are still as pathetic.

>Have a cutsy girly girl dress up in a sailor girl uniform
>call her a ninja

Fucking Haku and Zabuza are rolling in their graves...

Fuck the Boruto show

>actually building up the characters and getting us to like us with 100 episodes of comfy SoL
>after that it will collapse and turn into a grimdark shit show

That would make sense. And it would make Gaiden not completely irrelevant.

Who is the most likely to die alone?

Watching Rock Lee and his Ninja Pals for the first time, and it's actually pretty funny.

I started watching boruto yesterday since i liked the series before shippuden and it seems to be going for something like that. The first episode was absolutely amazing but the second one dropped the quality really hard, not that i mind much since I'm still gonna watch it.

What i can't understand is how did Naruto turn out to be such a shitty dad that Boruto already hates his guts. Sasuke too to an extent, since he's not anywhere to be found.

Sarada doujinshi are the best.

You

Really....her name is Chou chou??

>Haku and Zabuza

So you are going to use the lipstick wearing crossdresser as an example of a real ninja?

Definitely Inojin

I don't hate her but both her parents are complete autists, so I fear the worst for her future.

Konohamaru
Unless we find out later he knocked up Moegi.

This is Hinata, she is my waifu for laifu. Say something nice about her.

>Naruto betraying her when?

Everyone here except me is retarded

Yes, as in the butterfly.

Chocho, Shikadai and Inojin will all get married and have children because they have to continue their clans.

GLUUUUUTTONY QUEEEEN

It means butterfly and also fits the clan naming convention.

(You) have a special kind of autism, don't you?

OH NO SUMIREJANNY HAS GONE OFF THE GRID

Chocho has to marry some guy without a family name, like was the case for Ino.
Mitsuki seems like a great fit so far.

choo choo

Here's hoping Sumirefags stop filling the thread with their fan fiction
>inb4 this post gets deleted

The Snek clan deserves better than becoming Akimichis

Tumblr told me she has a dick

I mean, real ninja usually would spy in rival places as guys in civilian clothes right?

Haku's got that down, hell if he wasn't so nice he could have offered to suck Naruto's dick when he meets him in that pink outfit and slit his throat mid SUCC.

Seriously man, consider to hang yourself.

so what is his keikaku?

Well Mitsuki has Chocho, the Uchiha loli slut, or miracle of the universe as his current option.

Why do you get triggered so easily? Theyre meaningless copypasta

Daddy...daddy wasn't there. To take me to the fair...to change my underwear. Daddy wasn't there.

t. Autistic janny

Gaara only has his kids so maybe him. His brother too, unless he and his brother fuck.

I don't think there's even a single female who can claim to have won harder than you. You're literally so best that the worst thing to happen in your life after the Ninja War was that you gave your son an Oedipus complex.

You do realize pretty much everyone here is of the same opinion right?

If he only posted it once I would ignore it, but he keeps spamming all the fucking thread with his autistic bait.

Gaaras sons probably wont have a surname.

Shinki is going to be become the next Kazekage.

I see Konohamaru getting seduced and having his Sarutobi seed extracted repeatedly by Hanabae

Here's hoping you stop being retarded

ChoCho is annoying

REMINDER to REPORT AND IGNORE the shitposting faggot and DISCUSS BORUTO

Boruto is a whiny cheating little shit in the Chunin exams, but before the exams he isn't bad.

And he learns not to be a shitlord later on.

annoyingly amazing

>b-but html! It's obviously the same person right b-ros?

I wonder what took you so long

This show is actually good.
wtf.

Needs more Metal and Namida tho

>he just now learned how to change IPs and phonepost

>children will have the drop dead handsome Sarutobi genes and beautiful Hyuga genes

Their kid(s) would be total slut(s).

I can't believe Metal is less of a clone than Shikadai yet shikadai is more popular wtf

It's okay, most of us were surprised too.

>implying you can't just modify the HTML
And even if you were a group of faggots and not just one idiot with his many proxies, then that only means that there is more than one faggot that needs to kill himself.

Can Metal use ninjutsu or is he chakraplegic like his dad?

Gone & Forgotten

The official art is better than this traced fanart

She was in last episode though?

when will uncle Sasuke paint dicks on Naruto's hokage stone with his susanoo?

That's actually pretty good, saved

I think she would look best not wearing anything at all.

Ikemoto is working on it.

Only after happy and light slice of moments is when despair and suffering are truly delicious.
Nothing is more satisfying then seeing everything rumbling down after watching it being build up.

What the fuck is this!? Are they really trying to do Hinata all over? Someone give me a rundown on this character? Is she infatuated with Burrito?

Please tell me Sarada won't lose the Burrito Bowl.

God bless.

Fuck you faggot SoLfags, it's a shit genre which forces characters to stagnate and never have a bit of growth, you all just like it so you can self-insert yourself with the friends you never had you loser

Well in my fan fiction she gets trained by Kaguya and absorbs the ten tails and marries Bort!

t. Junko

> Is she infatuated with Burrito?
Not yet but the Sumirefags like to believe she is.
She's rather different from Hinata though. Even if they're the same shrieking violet archetype on the surface.

Not sure about infatuation, it's still pretty early. But I will tell you she is very different from Hinata.

Why are you so mad? The second user is right, it will be all so much more beautiful when everything goes from peaceful to shit and we see the characters start suffering.
SoL to suffering grimdark mess is the best kind of pay off.

She's a boring girl character. So expect the usual based off all Naruto girls.