Why shouldn't pakistani immigrants have free access to white vagina?

Why shouldn't pakistani immigrants have free access to white vagina?

if a white girl wants to date a brownie who are we to stop her? better yet... do we even want to?

give them free access to the gas chamber

this guy comes off as such an idiot

I'll tolerate poo-in-loos, but throwing islam into the mix makes pakis completely and totally unwelcome in the west.

jealousy is bad

He is so fucking ugly. Even a 10/10 by POO standards is a 0/10 in the west.

His cousin was my childhood crush.

This guy's face screams cuck. Honestly if somebody can find me a picture of him that doesn't look absolutely cuck-y I'll fist myself and put it on youtube.

ugly man. cucked as fuck. also terrible actor.

they're below niggers and chinks in the sexual market, don't worry about them

Fuck off ahmed Obama

>Why shouldn't pakistani immigrants have free access to white vagina?
Because they or their family will end up throwing acid at someone for 'honour' . They should not even be in the country

Women are too dumb and easily swayed by perceived cultural norms to be given the right to choice. It's a shame, but it is what it is.

So, way more likely to get privilege-aware liberal pussy.

That's not a 10/10 poo; he is low caste. Why do you think his dalit ancestors converted to Islam?

from what I've seen, Indians / Pakis in america are a race of beta males that only play video games and collect yugioh cards

The guy you posted is even uglier than the lower caste in OP. POOs are so fucking ugly it's unbelievable.
Yeah. South Asians are the least attractive race by far. Both men and women. Not only are they shitskins, they're short, have objectively the ugliest faces, have the second smallest dicks, etc, etc.

>fucking niggers keep taking our women, we fucking hate them and want them dead
>lol fucking beta asians and poos, they don't want white women what faggots
Which one do you prefer?

>meme flag

Is there some Paki version of r/AsianMasculinity that I'm not aware of?

They already have,
White ladies will fuck anything and everything that's not white.
Real life is amazing, isn't it?

That man looks white he's like one in a million in POOland. Are you telling me that that is what the average POO looks like? LMFAO.

>South Asians are the least attractive race by far.

Indians and Pakis are. Especially with the amounts of inbreeding in Pakistan. Mountain people like Paharis of a western Nepal and Kashmiris are pretty good looking desu.

>pic related

>any picture of a white girl dating an asian male is a conspiracy of plebbit

>indians are unattractive

Ugly

Average poo looks nothing like that. The industries pick tall, handsome, light-skinned poos from Northern parts of the country.

Once I happened to be in an elevator with a poo, and had to hold my breath because the smell was just too much.

>average
Post an average girl of (your) race, Ahmed.

>hurr durr ahmed
Why are poo's so retarded for?

That guy and and that kid are both ugly as shit. They also look like your average POOs.
That girl is objectively better looking that any Indian girl I have ever seen. Ew. Shitskin. Worse than the girl in

free bob and vagana
I want to kiss ur vagana for 2 hrs and then put my 1 foot pinus in ur vegana u will happy...?

Ugly as fuck with the face of a man and a nasty mole.

Are you blind? These are Khas Arya people from the Himalayas. They are not and look nothing like poos.

Thats totally fine with me Rajesh.

So long as we get to date indian qts in exchange