coming near you

Help

Feels good to be dark green

now we know why nu males have the mouch open they are asking for help

>live in sunny Arizona
>children will grow up surrounded by mestizo abominations
don't make me move to Utah :(

What should I do?

It's actually to the point where you hate white Hispanics? Really?

move to europe faggot and dont cry

>tfw dark green
haven't seen a nigger in a week

You do know that the "white" babies are still not white, right?

this looks like a mix b/t Hillary and Cameran Diaz

West Virgina doesn't count

I'm in Texas....
We're Mexico again ;-;

We know why DC is the worst, and Hawaii is a waifu state. Also,
>Northwest Front
>white
I'll take northern New England instead, thanks.

>14.0%
What's going on in Hawaii?

Yeah, we're fucked. Spics breed like rats.

WV could be decent for the varg-pilled. Shit economy, muh mountains, third most forested state, etc. The only problem I see is that it's practically begging for diversity, being an island of whiteness. Oh, and cost of living is mid-tier, if that matters to you. Not too sure about drug problems, I never saw any myself in years of visiting family.

What the fuck is a "waifu state"?

You need to work either to establishing a homeland within the U.S or working towards actual physical removal of non-Whites.

There isn't any excuse in why you can't do it. You have money, guns, land, political swing towards us via Trump, a growing Nationalist narrative with the Alt-Right/White Nationalism growing with it.

It's majority Asian.

You probably should because most Latinos lean left. Say goodbye to your based gun laws on twenty years.

Rape and impregnate white women (assuming that you are white of course)

There's a growing movement to make the Midwest an ethnostate

What do you think when they will start talking like "que pasa ese" and rename the country "estadas unidos del grande mexico"?

La creatura

Basically if all white men and women don't have like 8 children each, our country will forever be given to the brown horde.
What we can do is immigrate to Europe, and re-level the white population there.

so does this mean california will be like mexico within 50 years? dead decapitated bodies hanging from bridges?

i wonder how long silicon valley will keep its status. it only took detroit 40 years to go from being the richest city to being the biggest dump on the planet.

Up the ass

>Maryland
>Delaware
>south

Actually it's plurality Asian.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
>Country roads, take me home
>To the place I belong

Conservatives fucked themselves on this. Most latinos are very religious and they could of easily got them to their side.

So who is going to the US of A's place when we descend into a short, fat, brown blob?

We're fucked, I accept it and I've moved on. Rest of the world better get ready. Anyone who thinks a bunch of kikes commanding the zerg is something to be feared is kidding themselves, ignorant or just retarded.

Only some religious Latinos care about republicans, though. The rest stand for their ethnic identity regardless.

>So who is going to the US of A's place when we descend into a short, fat, brown blob?
>We're fucked, I accept it and I've moved on. Rest of the world better get ready. Anyone who thinks a bunch of kikes commanding the zerg is something to be feared is kidding themselves, ignorant or just retarded.

Luiz Guitterezes will be in charge of nukes. lol

>deep green isn't even 80%

I live in 15% white city
I literally feel like white person in south africa or london
AMA

do you carry?

One way can fix it forever
All we really have to do is cut off Gibs and most of them will leave.

california?

Yes, its insane not to here
Texas

How does your family feel about it? Do they avoid mentioning the obvious?