Taisho Wotome Otogibanashi ch15, Taisho Wotome Otogibanashi ch16

Thanks for dumping.
Ha ha, time for suffering!

Fuck fuck I cant handle it. Someone spoil it for me. What happens because of the earthquake

She was thirsty from chapter 1.

I don't want to get spoilered.

The earthquake knocks the thieving whore down, but cripple-kun falls on top of her. The floor shaking causes him to accidentally go in and out, in and out, until they both climax.

Stahp it. Now I can't read spoilers anymore in these threads

KISS YOUR WIFE

Yuzu a cute. A CUTE!

Chapter 16

I want to shoujo ai these schoolgirls!

Romantic pentagons.

The husband-talk is cute.

The fluffy, hair youkai thirsts

She seems a bit too small to have lots of children, doesn't she? Or is it youkai magic?

Zashiki Warashi Onna!
Or:
Avatar of Local Fertility Goddess!

Its gonna hurt a lot

I hate this smug cat.

I am waiting for the last page so I can be a asshole

Extra chapter

Something bad is going to happen to her friend isn't it?

Last page.

I forgot: FUCK YOU AUTHOR. Again.

(On the other hand: Maybe she has a contract with the heart-attack prevention center?)

1923 Great Kantō earthquake

This earthquake devastated Tokyo, the port city of Yokohama, and the surrounding prefectures of Chiba, Kanagawa, and Shizuoka, and caused widespread damage throughout the Kantō region.

Estimated casualties totaled about 142,800 deaths, including about 40,000 who went missing and were presumed dead.[citation needed] According to the Japanese construction company Kajima Kobori Research's conclusive report of September 2004, 105,385 deaths were confirmed in the 1923 quake.

Because the earthquake struck at lunchtime when many people were cooking meals over fire, many people died as a result of the many large fires that broke out. Some fires developed into firestorms that swept across cities. Many people died when their feet became stuck on melting tarmac. The single greatest loss of life was caused by a fire tornado that engulfed the Rikugun Honjo Hifukusho (formerly the Army Clothing Depot) in downtown Tokyo, where about 38,000 people were incinerated after taking shelter there following the earthquake. The earthquake broke water mains all over the city, and putting out the fires took nearly two full days until late in the morning of September 3.

Fun times. Eh. o-o

Of yes, considering how much she enjoys cooking and how horrible the author can make this if he wants to.

>I will do my best to serve him
I want to bring the patriarchy back.

Should have kept at this. Birth rate and all.

>1923
do they die in the firebombings

Why men have to be older that women before they consent?

Dem Yuzus, holy shit. Mangaka can't decide if he wants her to be a cute loli waifu or an oppai youkai.
Thanks for dumping! This is one of my favorite ongoings.

Girls can get married earlier, its still the same in japan
Dont know why though

Manga is going to end but on chapter 38.

This is a joke right?

No its real
She got pregnant and he married her

Yuzu hang herself from a tree

I suppose the age for men is higher because that way you give him more time to work/study so he can be a better provider/protector when they marriage. In the girls case as long as they can give birth and take care of the household they are "ready to go".

I honestly don't know how to respond to this. Is the author retarded? Who would like this ending?

He wrote NTR classics like certain circumstances and that salary man manga

Don't listen to this user. After Yuzu demands he impregnate her too, we get the threesome end.

Still his writing is basically on par with this

>A decision I will be regretting to death
I swear to God Yuzu better be okay

>Reading shounen for the writing

I don't get it, did you actually thought the spoiler was real or you're just trying really hard to be funny?
Or me asking is all you wanted?

Looks like he actually believed me.

>doesn't kiss Yuzu
>she dies when her train derails in the earthquake

>falling for obviously fake spoilers

>Looks around to see no one is looking.
>Ignores imouto right in front of him.

FOR FUCKS SAKE

sounds horrendous.

At least I can rest easy now

and then she dies after that, right?

Firestorms are serious business.

You will asphyxiate at ground level because the firestorm will pull the oxygen away. Fun times!

Melting everything is just a bonus.

http:// wasabisyrup.com/archives/PeuIHEf9Q2U

Cat would be a fine 2nd wife.

I can't wait for her to meet Dr. imouto. That would be a nonstop smirking bitchfight.
Also, didn't that one picture of cripple-kun's family show that he has an onee-san too? I'd like to see if the rest of his family is as terrible or fucked up as he makes them seem with all his angsting in the early chapters.

>left handed
Did japs not demonise lefties at the time?

Why do you think he was cast out to go live in an old house out in the sticks with only a youkai to "take care" of him?

Imagine the interaction if MC actually married cat too.

You'll see Onee-san once he goes to Tokyo. She's a big of a bitch as he made her out to be.

BURN THE WITCH

WHAT THE FUCK MAN
THAT'S A DEATH FLAG, DON'T DO THAT SHIT

I've warmed up to cat.