It's time for another round

It's happening! Shots fired at highline college in Des Moines washington

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/highline-college-in-des-moines-on-lockdown-after-reports-of-gunfire/
komonews.com/news/local/highline-college-in-lockdown-after-reports-of-gunfire-on-campus
youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

O shit, another shooting so soon?

>No link
>No Proof
>No shooting

Police on site no confirmation of "shots fired" report yet.

Say bye bye to your gun laws

Confirm happening.

Messed up on the other one

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/highline-college-in-des-moines-on-lockdown-after-reports-of-gunfire/

Well shit. My bad user

why are white people so violent?

lol

gun laws restrict rights.
I wish we could do away with them, you logic-less retard.

I have a friend who goes there, I try and grab a screenshot from him

Confirmed

Sam Hyde shooter confimed

seatle scum reporting in. anyone have police scanner links I can use on mobile?

Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white Please be white

Now that the Florida high school kids are telling the media that there were at least 3 shooters, the Deep State triggers another MK Ultra subject to carry out another attack to distract from the discrepancies in the previous attack.

>now
you fags have been shilling multiple shooters since vegas
there is absolutely no reason to have multiple shooters and only one patsy
If they wanted to cover it up, they would USE multiple shooters and have multiple perps arrested/killed at scene

The cyberpunk dystopia approaches fast. Can't wait to LARP as a rebel in a totalitarian society tbqh senpai. It's been a childhood dream for me

They've been abused by non whites.

Des Moines?
>I push my fingers into my

Shooter on ((((anti-depressants)))

Every fucking time...pol ignores the real problem...allows gov to take their guns.

bump

There are also multiple studenr reports that there was a school shooting drill a month ago and another one Feb 14 and they were to expect fake shooting

SAM !!!
C'mon burger !! How long will you still let him get away?

>check flag
appears legit.
don't get me wrong here, I get the 2nd amendment, in theory it stops shit that happens in scifi movies, but you guys need to do -something-.

Literally every shooting has reports of a second and/or third shooter

>school shooting drill
Is this actually a thing over there? I thought it was just a meme.

Stop fucking shooting each other goddamn fucking faggots

He can't keep getting away with this. Pic is suspected shooter fleeing the scene.

Is it happening or not?

Step 1 - Undo all of the shit libtards did in the 70's and 80's that dismantled the mental health system in the US.

Step 2 - Stop training people in "feels" psychology and start actually treating people who show abnormally violent tendencies.

Step 3 - Place armed guards at schools.

Step 4 - Remove "Zero Tolerance" bullshit and let kids occasionally express their angst in fights like they have done for our entire history.

There you fucking go. Problem solved.

no the uprising of the outcasts will come and there won't be a way to stop it.
thank God you have this gun law thingies.

and i am claiming personal responsibility for every shooting.
and call all you outcasts of society to arms.
use your right to carry firearms against those tyranning you.

Elaborate the first 2 steps

tisk tisk tisk 2 shootings in less then 48h, you see that guns are dangerous? let the goverment keep you safe, after all YOU elected it

Is it a white supremacist called Rodriguez this time?

Possible Suspect

does not seem to be happening

komonews.com/news/local/highline-college-in-lockdown-after-reports-of-gunfire-on-campus

probably a kid was listen to some elic blast beats on speaker and some lib got tribberd and puched the shooting emergency button

epic*

These false flags are tedious

>flag
checks out

>time for another round
***multiple rounds

Absolutely, we could do with fewer firearm laws.
>Repeal NFA
>Shred Hughes Amendment
>Enact nationwide constitutional carry and nationwide concealed reciprocity.

>mrw I went to high line 1 semester

BG WAS A GOOD BOI
HE WOULDN'T DO IT NOO

>im crying xD

or, you retard, they are just trying to make a breakthrough in the public gun "debate" to try to break the leftists off from the conservatives finally

It doesn't matter how many lemming you get out there on the street begging for them to have their guns taken. I will not relinquish them. Do you understand?

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM

Meh. Too many people on this cursed rock anyways.

these one's are always turn out to be nothing.....people just get nervous after mass shootings happen and report every little thing