New chapter is out.

link?

What is Kate planning?

First bubble:
>그거 알아!? 마리한테 나는 특별에!!
>I know that!? I'm special to Marie !!
(ignore what the next bubble says)

>>I know that!? I'm special to Marie !!
I need Meiko x Kate catfight about who is more important to Mari, big boobs vs petite ones.

Take notes, Hanafags

>All the bitches want the PBR-sama.
This fucking manga.

Cute!

>Take notes
?

JESUS CHRIST MEIKO.

Bottom right panel is a masterpiece of camerawork.

axe when?

no point in axing it when its actually going someplace

What happened to Kiyoshi?

Kate rival-zoned Mari.

Where is Kiyoshi?

In jail.

Wasn't Kate supposed to fall for Kiyoshi?

what? why?

Where the hell did this come from?

Not present, which is probably why this chapter's so good.

Koreanbro, Koreanbro. O where for art thou, Koreanbro?

But he is a great MC. If you take away that last arc which threw his character under the bus.

I don't think you quite understand what that sentence means.

Kiyoshi's been pretty borderline scumbag for a lot of the series, last arc just solidified him as wrost boy and "whoever wins KiyoshiBowl loses at life."

That said it also dropped Gakuto from best boy status to "how could you fuck up so badly" so at this point the only hopes we have are in Prestigious Prinicipal-sama of Superior Gluteal Taste.

>Main villain is a hot girl
>Not wanting her to get the D

oh boy, they just wet themselves

so, what happened, did they got caught in the flow?

>the PBR actually worked
Holy shit.

or maybe there is a waterfall at the end, you know it

wtf

Gakutoxcamwhore confirmed

>there are people in this thread right now that doubted the power of PBR-sama

D
RISA
I
P
P
I
N
G

Dude, she is a fucking lesbian

Wanting to screw Mari doesn't make someone a lesbian, it just makes them a human being.

is andrenomics abandoned? I don't like risa.

Now that she's not going to be associating with any of the boys, we're never going to see her again, are we?

[I'm dying inside]

Kate and Meiko they did not find Mari at the airport
where left Marie ??

Good, Andre finally awakened to real love, Meiko answering to his need of being abused would only lead to misery.

How do you if she is never associating with them again? The series so far made sure even when one girl or boy seemed to have fucked all her chances in proximity to a significant other, they still come back for panel time; just look a cookie-san here, she just appeared again after literally destroying Joe's expectations of ever having a girl for him.

this was pretty nice but I can't help but feel their arc would have had more impact if they had gotten a bit more focus. Nice to see it get some now though.

Honestly, I'm just so glad we finally have some contrast, and we have at least *one* boy who isn't carrying the idiot ball around all the time. It's a nice break from them all being cast as eternal morons.

he was borderline not a character for quite a while there and I don't think this entirely makes up for it. But it's a start.

SMILE RESTORED!

FUCK, Risa is such a CUTE.

She deserves her happy ending

Fucking ugly shinai bitch

I'M SORRY

I'M SORRY FOR EVER DOUBTING THE GREATNESS OF PBR-SAMA

Did cake brake up with her 'boyfriend'?