"What are you thinking right now, user?"

"What are you thinking right now, user?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jngQ43RD1tA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would Imperial Germany have been more successful in the Great War had they adopted a Russia-first strategy and play defense on the Western Front, rather than invading Belgium?

no

Are your nipples all pointy from your kid trying to find milk there?

Russia is too big to be invaded.

If liking penises are gay, and woman like penises, am I gay cause I like woman?

youtube.com/watch?v=jngQ43RD1tA

Stalin would have eventually declared war on them, then France and Britian would have invaded from the west with an actual foot hold.

Hitler fucked up with Poland, made too many enemies after that and had to act immediately afterward or risk losing the armament lead he held on the Allies at that time.

Now if America never got involved he MIGHT have had a chance or at least had taken out the commies.

wrong World War dumbass

>Great War

Are the NTRfags still sore?

Faster

doggy style.

the amount of salt was amazing

that wasn't canon

these pics are shopped right? no kid has a forehead that huge.

Did you tease your husband into sucking them while still pregnant?

They tried to invade during winter, literal suicide

Thinking about dat ass

This of course.

And Takagi being best grill of all time.

Well..

NTRfags eternally btfo

Why does she sit like that?

When she falls backwards she can safely land on her feet.

Duh?

Wow turns out Takagi is a pretty clumsy girl

Jesus Christ you are a fucking retard user

Maybe. It's interesting scenario. If german command knew beforehand how weak russian state was they could go with it. Presumably they would destroy russians quickly but then frenchies and brits would get more time to prepare. Germans would probably find themself in a similar gridlock as in reality. As long as they cannot break through and Royal Navy is blocking their ports they have no way of winning.
>mu russia too big
Germans ultimately defeated Russia in WWI, but too late for it to make any difference. The idea is to make it quick so Germany doesnt lose any more resources on a front that can be put to an end in a matter of months.
Wrong war
You are wrong regardless of which World War you mean. Just to make it clear, Hitler's invasion of soviet union started in June.

About tomorrow, I have to go to the doctor early in the morning for a blood extraction
And I'm terrified of needles