youtube.com/watch?v=svBbL5eoGfw
youtu.be/9wI1G7Bd5b8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You forgot:
Toei animation.

>3d CGI

lol dropped
it has never and will never look good

There's always Saintia Sho to look forward to instead.

3d CG is the best chance this show has to look good, do you guys really want another dragon ball super? Soul of gold? Sailor Moon crystal? The days of toei making good 2d animation is long over.

Super looks pretty great right now, on par with z. It really depends on how much effort toei puts into it.

That's the problem, Toei never wants to spend money on saint seiya because they know whatever shit they pump out will be swallowed up by the spics anyway.

Once Kurumada burned his bridges with the the Hades Sanctuary crew, Saint Seiya will never look good again.

no thanks

Who's gonna be the token black kid whom does a rap version of Pegasus Fantasy?

Toei has as pretty good reputation with CG
Frankly, I'd be more worthy if it was 2D and Toei

>worthy
worried*

Also:
TV Series.

It's Netflix

I feel betrayed

Is that supposed to change how Toei will work on their TV series?

There really isn't, it started trying to be different but it became another Gold Saint wankfest too. Kurumada should stop getting fujoshi who grew up with his work to make spin-offs, fufilling their wet dreams.

What if I also enjoy a good goldwank?

Yes, they have more time and budget

Honestly it could, the animated series Netflix has endorsed so far didn't look normal Toei bad yet, their animation quality ranged from passable to quite good.

Netflix exclusives are released all at once, not following a weekly schedule.

See also: Castlevania, which looked fantastic.

Then you should stick to rereading Lost Convas for the 10th time and come to terms that you are everything wrong with Saint Seiya currently.

all youse anti-something because it's on or funded by netflix fags are basically hipsters

if you think anyone is impressed with your or thinks you're some kind of sophisticated purist for these arbitrary outbursts, you're fuckin wrong brah

>fujo seiya
Who cares

>with english screenwriters
Seriously, it has people that worked on Ben 10 and that modern Thundercats thing, what the fuck do they know about Saint Seiya?

Gold Saints are the best part of the series, it's the only reason the show has remained as popular as it has now for 3 decades. Come to terms with it or move on.

Fujos and Pedros care, Pierres and Marios too.

Not much, considering Saint Seiya was barely a thing in the US.

I'm hoping they are going to stick very closely to the manga for this one.

thats an

epic

post you got there

reddit spacing?

no

this is just called formatting your post nicely

amen

I guess this is Toei attempting yet again to make Saint Seiya catch on in English speaking territories, considering the writing staff.

Even more bizarre, they have an english live action movie in the works as well.

I mean it makes sense, Saint Seiya is a flop in Japan that really only makes fujo pennies, most of the money is overseas. They already have the european and latin american markets on lockdown, they are trying to expand into the US but I don't know how well that is going to work for them. Saint Seiya is a show that lives and dies on nostalgia.

Can't see that happening, the manga is from the mid eighties where shounen jump allowed more gritty stuff to happen, the inumerous decapitations (both real and illusionary) happened a lot in the beginning of the manga.

It would be interesting though to see the part where all bronzies are actually siblings as seen in the manga though.

Italy will probably love it

Since it's netflix there's a chance it will actually be very gory. Have you seen Castlevania? It has excessive gore. Saint Seiya might actually be back for real this time.

Oh boy, can't wait to see more of Hyoga the surfer.

youtube.com/watch?v=svBbL5eoGfw

Only fujoshis give a shit about Saint Seiya on Japan.

>Be Kurumada
>Try to overcompensate your lack of manlyness by making over-the-top manly manga
>After your dead, women will follow your life work

Italy, France, Spain and all Latin America, and who knows where else. Saint Seiya owes its success to the entire world, Japan is merely a part of it.

It's funny because in latin america, at least hueland, see it as some manly stuff for dudes, only Shun is seen as a flowery fruit but people go crazy with any scene featuring Ikki and Saga.

>Saint Seiya is a show that lives and dies on nostalgia.
Definitely, the arc formarts and character traits have been done to death by other works that took inspiration from it, Bleach being a notable offender; some kid in the US could very likely sperg about with " what the fuck is this Bleach ripoff?".

>Super looks pretty great right now
Hahahahahaha

Even more ironic that Latin America has a machismo culture but have no problem embracing androgynous heroes giving appasionate love declaration to each other. I think Shun helps a lot because the fans can focus on him and forget the surrounding gayness

I don't think what the country currently nose-deep in moe and trap culture thinks is the best metric for manliness in animation.

what?
I dont know you Sup Forumsnoin, but people from my generation (late 30's) in Mexico came to a consensus that Shun is a fucking deadweight.
I remember him ownin' pisces' ass on the sanctuary but he was repeatedly saved by Ikki or the other saints.
I dont remember well enough the OVAs (and I dont plan to watch any SS shit anymore). I think he earns his bread on a fight after that, but most people my age remembers Shun as the dude that always had to be rescued

That's somewhat true
youtu.be/9wI1G7Bd5b8
avoid the comment section