I have a little sister that is obsessed with anime...

I have a little sister that is obsessed with anime. I can't fully block her access anime in the internet because she is still able to access anime trough her phone because I can't block youtube app. Worse than that, I share a 50Mbit connection with her via wi-fi and I've been experiencing really low speed because of her non-stop streaming and torrenting. When I checked her shared files, there were literally gigabytes and gigabytes of these cartoons. I know anime is for girls and she likes to watch it, but enough is enough. She's even failing school so help me guys, please. Are there any methods to disable torrent, close ports and other stuff?

So far I have been trying to find anime related websites to block them trough the hosts file.
Do you know any other anime websites besides these so I can block them? This is what I have so far that I have seen in her laptop and browsing history.
pastebin.com/fyB0chfg

Try fucking your sister in the ass, that will teach her a lesson she'll not soon forget.

This is the most elaborate recommendation thread I've seen in a while.

Pay for your own internet line.

I think you should bend her over a park bench and fuck her with your stinking, rock-hard fuck staff until she’s dead. Use your keys to rip her creamy little dick cavity to shreds. Smear the blood all over your face and shaft. Then, you should shit into her mouth. By this, you will show her that you are in the dominant position, and that you don’t care one way or the other about her behavior. It’s the next best thing to fucking severing, which you should promptly do while you vote her life a five and give her ass AIDS. Nuke her from orbit, but at the same time, make sure you’re using fire. I am a big fat faggot. I like to pick my nose and put the boogers into my erect penis. I like to pee out little rods of my compressed penis booger. God is a faggot. God is a nigger. The Lord God Jesus Christ is a worthless faggot. I kill everything I see. I can’t stop fucking. I wish I could have sex. I want to fuck so bad. I can taste your fucking vagina juice. I am a nigger. I am a stupid stupid fat fucking nigger. God is Hitler’s faggot. There is no such thing as a faggot.

watch anime with your cute imouto, user!

Show her koi kaze and fuck her.

I dont watch moe or mech

kys

Don't block it, you fucking cunt. Watch some anime with her (like OreImo, Yosuga no Sora, or KoiKaze)

>that site list
Tell your sister to stop streaming, or at least get her a CR subscription

do what my mom and dad did when I spent to much time on the computer unplug it and cut the power cable...

50mbit connection is fine. We have 8 people on a 60Mbit connection in a house before and it was fine. Fix your own stupid fucking computer and let your sister watch what she wants to watch. KYS for posting nonon on this shit

I wish my parents were nice enough to do this for me

>claims she torrents AND streams her anime
I smell something fishy

I remember this thread from a year ago, why hasn't OP impregnated his imouto yet?
Is he gay?

He only puts it in her pooper

>newfags will respond to this unironically
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Fag

Why block Sup Forums, she's a little girl, she'll fit in well.

First of all, we're not Sup Forums, /adv/, or /wsr/. If you need tech support, go ask one of them.

Second of all, unless you are her guardian, it's not your place to control what your imouto does. That's the responsibility of the parents.

And third, why would you want to block her from anime in the first place. The focus should be on the "failing school" part, not the "anime" part. If she can get all her homework done and study enough, she should be able to watch anime that is appropriate for her age. Asking Sup Forums of all places to help stifle her exploration of this hobby is abolutely insane.

>stream everything you can on CR
>torrent anything you can't

She likes moe and mecha? Sounds like she actually watches some male otaku oriented anime and not only recent fujoshit, she sounds great.
Or is she just an idol fan who watches Love Live and Macross and AKB0048

>I have a little sister that is obsessed with anime.
Don't feel like reading on, it's too much text, but fuck her my man