Shingeki no Bahamut

Shizuka Ōishi was a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLo7I9cncm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The volume covers are stylish. If only the content was worth it.

So is there no new episode?

>Shizuka Ōishi was a mistake.
Her only mistake was thinking autists would be sympathetic to human emotions. This is the most realistic anime teenage romance there's been for a while.

Its going to sell a shit ton because GBF alone

No ep today?

Postponed as previously scheduled due to a network event.

>Nina endcard
What a waste

No one wanted romance, they wanted a fun adventure with Favaro, Kaisar, Rita and Bacchas.

It still managed to be a better romance than most actual romances.

I don't know, even though it's two cour it feels like they didn't really make much out of it.

I find her cute, and I am with you in romance but her's actually works.

>they wanted a fun adventure with Favaro, Kaisar, Rita and Bacchas.
Did they? The first season wasn't popular at all.

HE'S USING HER! IT'S ALL A RUSE! CAN YOU SEE!

Cherio a shit but Nina is cute so I can forgive it

Can't believe this trainwreck of a series got 2 cours.

If deceiving her is part of a plan to kill Bahamut then I wouldn't even be mad, even though I want to see them together.

"Saving the world" before hoes, and what not.

no its to use her as a powersource!

>realistic anime teenage romance
Just say "trash".

>This is the most realistic anime teenage romance there's been for a while.
Please tell me you are fucking joking. And even if that blatant bullshit were true, people weren't expecting some soap opera romance. They wanted the same feeling of adventure that we got form Genesis. The only people who actually like this garbage now are tumblr landwhales who self insert onto Nina.

Does this have unlimited budget like genesis too?

The only joke is how other anime is portraying romance. Pic related, the worst offender this season.
But I agree that no one was expecting, or even asked for, a high-fantasy soap opera drama. It's never been done before, and yet they were able to harmonize the definitive drama tropes (realistic/emotional character conflicts) with definitive high-fantasy tropes (fantasy races/battles/mysterious relics).

YOU may have wanted a high-fantasy lets-save-the-world romp like S1, but S1 was never popular. Even at its peak, before the plot went to shit, there was little interest.
Sorry that you dismiss the entire drama genre, but I'm interested in well-directed and innovative stories no matter what genres they incorporate.

>but S1 was never popular
wat

And what made you think anyone wanted a realistic teenage romance with a female lead? Teenage girls are fucking trash, that's why 2D JKs evolved into something that barely resembles the real thing.

I don't even know what that is, but do you think that admitting that you waste your time watching shit is going to help your arguments?

Why is Nina so perfect?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLo7I9cncm8

No! It's to impregnate her multiple times to create a fighting force of mini bahamuts that can take down one big bahamut!

Breed this fucking lizard!

Why are people calling the romance in this show bad? Unlike the vast majority anime "romances" it has actual romance with dating, flirting, kissing and confessing in it.

>human emotions
Says the one not bothered at all by Hitler genociding and torturing people because who cares, he's hot.

Being better than something really bad does not make it good. Also in most of those worse shows the couples are at least given more screentime being together.

>not bothered at all
Why do people keep saying that?
She grew up really sheltered but she is bothered regardless.
Did you not watch the last episode?

Because it's fucking shit.
>girl has a date with a hunk twice
>suddenly he's the love of her life and she's willing to drop her ideals and don't give a shit anymore about her friends for his dick

Because shrieking autists can't actually stand a romance that doesn't involve a relatable (to them) and lousy piece of shit who gets a cute and quirky girlfriend who's head over heels for him.
A guy like Cheerios is too Spartan for them to self-insert as, and it also goes against their misconceptions of women with "bad boys". Nina doesn't love Cheerios because he treats her like shit, she loves him because he treats her nicely (before you bring up the imprisonment bit, keep in mind that the worst thing for Nina in there was only getting slightly more food than everyone else). Cheerios does ugly things, he knows he does ugly things, but she sees good in him.

I meant that user, not Nina. The only ones who are enjoying this tranwreck of a romance are people who fail at basic human emotions.

I can smell the landwhale from here.

Clearly the superior romance.

Why are you talking like faggots? Is it a new meme?

I kind of stopped watching this after episode 12. Does it pick up in the last 5 episodes?

Nah, just someone who finds Cheerios more relatable than most males in anime romances.
Deus vult, subhuman.

It goes to shit. Do yourself a favor and drop it.

No, ironically enough the show went to shit as soon as Favaro showed up. He didn't save the show, he just allowed it to spiral further and further into Cheerios to Nina no Rabu Rabu

tumblrinas like you are the ones still triggered by the fact that the love interest has actual flaws.
Get over it, anime isn't your safespace.

>anime romances
>stand a romance
>romance in this show
>other anime is portraying romance
>realistic anime teenage romance

Shingeki no Bahamut wasn't supposed to be a romance series in the first place

No, you're the tumblirina. Only a landwhale would enjoy this shitty romance.

When Nina's hanging out with other characters
>Oh, what a fun and quirky girl!

When Nina's hanging out with Charioce
>Die, you shitty dragon bitch!

Who are these "people" you're talking about? Who is "they"? Do you mean your expectations? I loved Genesis and i also love Virgin Soul, i had no expectations of it being the same thing as Genesis and honestly i think it's better for it. It's a weird as fuck show about a cute love story inserted in an absolutely bizarre context where the main characters are medieval hitler and a dragon girl. I much rather have this than just a repeat of the first season, just because you wanted that it doesn't mean that the show is betraying everyone's expectations ,just yours.

Favaro's whole motivation through Genesis was being smitten by the demon girl. They just made the relationship elements more explicit this time around because they tie the characters more intrinsically to the larger narrative without crutching on a tawdry doomsday prophecy macguffin.

>Shingeki no Bahamut wasn't supposed to be a romance series in the first place
Doesn't mean it can't have one. The fuck is even your point here?

>Sup Forums now hates romance
What the fuck happened? Threads about this show were almost 100% postive and now everyone hates it. Sure the premise is fucking weird with hitler being the main love interest but i'd expect Sup Forums of all places to be down with that.

I knew this was going to happen as soon as I saw that ED

>Sup Forums now hates shitty romance
Fixed.

Him being relateable say's nothing about the quality of the show or the romance, as that is all stuff being projected from you not stuff actually in the show. If the show itself made an effort and succeeded in making Cherios and his romance relateable that would be praiseworthy.

Cherios did nothing wrong
Fuck demons

t. Shizuka Oishi

>Doesn't mean it can't have one

Unless it hijacks the plot, detracts from all the other characters, and overall ruins the show

>The fuck is even your point here?

That it ruined the show?

No. Can you feel the love tonight?

t. Satan

>Great girl ends up with a douche
>"""romance"""
It's like a two cour NTR.

Describe good romance that Sup Forums would like.
It didn't hijack the plot. Their relationship is part of it.

The show focused a lot on attractive male characters throught he eyes of a horny teenage girl, and vaguely homoerotic competition between those male characters with relatively little female presence, so it attracted our resident fujoshi demographic (eg. the posters who keep hero academia threads running 24/7 and force yoi generals).

This is the result. Their reaction was positive when the show seemed like it was just going to be semi-violent gay eye candy for horny straight girls that hate their own vaginas, but now that there's a "het" romance being developed their self-loathing erupts into vitriol they can't help but spew into the show itself. Literally tumblr. They hate Cheerios because he's hitler and """abusive""" but also just because every moment spent with him and Nina is a moment not spent with the camera buried in Azazel's collarbones or Kaiser's unreasonably puffy lips.

Will we get new posters with ass shots from based MAPPA?

I can't believe that someone is actually trying to push this narrative.

Wew desu senpai that's a hell of a lot of projection

>Sup Forums's reaction was positive when the show was upbeat, fast-paced, and entertaining like the first season
>now that each episode is nothing but drawn-out "deito" episodes that contribute nothing and write the most interesting characters out of the story, Sup Forums's reaction is negative

You need to get your dick under control and realize that not everyone watches shows for shipping cancer like you do

lol gay

So this is just a case of butthurt waifufags?

>push this narrative
Ah, and here's tumblr outing themselves.
Your next line will be "somethingsomething problematic"

Cynical retards think they're more savvy than they are.

Have an actual good romance with two likeable characters and a believable relationship, Also Sup Forums's favorite pairing for the show.

Wait, SnA airs at the same block so no new episode too? I need my bishounen pashas.

No one actually likes Nina, at least not anymore, so no.

He's was trying to get the curse removed you dumb fuck, did you even watch s1?

>Demons
>Angels
>"People"

More human that Churro will ever be.

Do hope we'll get some spoilers from the Sendai Fes special screening of episodes 18 and 19 from some Japanons tomorrow, though it's highly unlikely.

She literally only cares because it makes Chris looks bad, the actions them selves do not phase her but how it makes people perceive Chris is what really bother her.

>hoping for spoilers
They're people like that?

>Quintessentially human
Sup Forums's fucking onto something. English speakers are fucked in the head now.

Is sex with Cerb always a foursome?

Do you even speak English, bro? I mean... Sis?

You mean blowjob or handjob.

>...
He does. Better than you'll ever do.

Stop projecting, landwhale.

King Charioce is right in his quest to free humanity from the evils of divine beings. Don't deny it, anons. You know well that Hitler was right too.

That's simply not true.

does not make romance any less shit tho.

Who wouldn't want to ride a dragon though? Can you really blame Charioce for being in love?

She literally says to Chris, "why are you trying to make people hate you"

King can't act like a weak leader.

>Teenager gets horny for the most sexy man in the kingdom
I do agree that is realistic in that regard but that doesn't mean that is good.
With a cast that big and likeable i wish she didn't took like 70% of the screen time, i am still mad at the Jeanne and El scene.

No. But romance is badly done. I want better romance or the romance should be put in background for more interesting things to take the stage.

I use the ellipsis for my awkwardness instead of omission. I know it's autistic, but it feels correct to me.

>no episode today
Can't say I'm too disappointed. I mean I'm just sticking with this just to see how this ends with Nina's deus ex dragon vagina and whether or not Cheerios gets redeemed or drowns in milk.

>Nina's deus ex dragon vagina
My sides

Azael tried to rely on it but failed. RIP semen demon.

I hate Charioce and Nina's romance because the writer makes the MC ignore everything that's happening in favor of lusting after Charioce's cock. Humans and angels are at war, but who the fuck cares? Nina is sad because people are badmouthing her husbando. This series should had been written by the woman and a male writer.

I hope they give Niño more screen time.

>but she sees good in him
She sees his dick you fucking sperg. Also cheerios is bland as porridge.

>Chris
>Mugaro
>Charioce
>Nina

That. It is fine if she wants his cock. Love can be very irrational. But at least make it a lot more conflicted. Make it a dramatic love where she has to stop him to free the slaves etc. etc.. Right now she just looks like an asshole to ignore everything he has done to her new best friends Jeanne and El.