New ONE PUNCH MAN thread

Infinite combo edition.

Fresh off the press chapter. Just waiting on translations now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7fWKezF4iU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a sexy girl in OPM

wtf am I reading bro

Will the next chapter decide whether or not we're actually back on track with the webcomic or if we get derailed by another 3 months of side story?

So how shit is this thread going to be

Go read the webcomic

>O MY WEBCOMIC NEN

Literally every OPM thread

>Infinite combo became pottery combo
KIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Like pottery

Garou dodging a class A hero
Garoufags BTFO
How will they even recover?

I started in 2012 with this manga and yet webcomic fags are worse now than ever. At least mobcucks have stopped shitposting.

A new chapter came out today. So extremely.

>I started in 2012

Bro just stop, I've been supporting ONE since the release before his collab with Murata, us WEBCOMIC fags made your stupid babby interpretation a reality, so show some damn respect

>47 Pages

True or just a meme

Garou will still pummel Gatling with his own gun and keep pummelling your asshole for years to come. You can unclench now.

Sure dude, but don't expect anyone to believe that.

Translate the chapter then since you can understand Japanese
True

KISSSSAMAAAAAAA

Both.

>Literally nothing happens except Awakened Cockroach dies therefore snuffing out the theory that he's replacing Bug God

Sure, if ONE hadn't been popular, then Murata wouldn't have found his comic. I'll admit that. But it's because Murata decided that redrawing OPM was important enough to risk his career do to a Near Death Experience in 2011 that ONE exploded in popularity, made MONEY off his hobby, got to make Mob Psycho 100, and got 2 fucking animes made about his works. Stop being salty about being left behind as a webcomicfag and take reality for what it is: the manga is their focus now.

>that random darkshine sequence

hard cringe

Anyone else really feel like Murata has gotten much better since the manga diverged from the webcomic? His artstyle has been improving constantly, and his fights have been something else. Metal Bat vs Garou and Suiryu vs monsters were amazing.

Webcomic fags are fucking cancerous

Idk but I think Do-S should have a rematch vs Fubuki and not fighting Mask(if she is going to replace Goddess Glasses), because the main reason she almost got eaten alive by Orochi was due to fooling around too much vs Fubuki(which got her wounded)

>MUH STEREOTYPICAL ANIME TOURNAMENT SHOUNENSHIT filler

How the fuck is deviating from the webcomic any good, not only did we get a fucking real plot instead of a cocktease about MUH HERO HUNTER, but the conclusions reached and story moving forward were even better

I get it, Suiryu was a jobber to make the monsters spooper skary, but holy shit, was it the most terrible implementation ever.

insecure beta detected

No? His sameface and backgrounds have gotten worse. He fucking copypastes DBshit.

It's 2017 and Sea King arc STILL looks better.

ONEfags are the most cancerous fanbase ever. They think we read OPM because of the writing but the writing is actually hot garbage and that's why there is no discussion about the plot. It's either waifu wars or power level discussion.

Wait until we reach the climax of this arc and murata will officially be the best artist

are you talking about yourself?

it's so blatantly shoehorned anyone with half a brain cell would cringe

>tfw im a MURATAfag and I routinely pretend to be a ONEfag to actively lower their reputation around the internet

DEVIOUS

>>tfw im a MURATAfag and I routinely pretend to be a ONEfag to actively lower their reputation around the internet
You need a hobby my man

Yeah, ever since the end of the Boros Arc

Compare this Tats pic with her appearance in the current arc, she looked plain in the beginning.

I actually agree with this. He's had to go back and change Saitama's face a few times now. I think his assistants need to start working on backgrounds more so we don't get speedlines for the entire background every other page.

Most of the S-Class was noticeably improved. Look at Drive Knight, Flashy Flash and Darkshine and compare them to their newer versions.

That was one of the best bonus chapters. Will we ever see Glasses again?

What hurt the most was the pacing, it was very slow, it got better when Murata was releasing over 30 pages per release.

The anime will make the whole tournament much better if they keep the same pacing Season 1 had.

What we learned about about Suiryu is that he was as strong as Garou, but Garou edges him in the mental aspect.

Murata is nowhere as bad as Toyotaro when it comes to DB tracing/homages.

Goku vs Merged Zamasu is inferior to Suiryu vs Choze.

>What we learned about about Suiryu is that he was as strong as Garou

Garou survives multiple punches from Saitama whilst Suiryuu doesnt?

Cringe, baka

I feel betrayed

What are you on about?

>being this dumb
Damn that's embarrassing.
ONE is changing the Monster association arc to feel more grand in scale and a better progression of the OPM story, the monster association arc is pretty much the defining arc in OPM, but in the Webcomic the whole thing is rather rushed, it feels like there's the dragon monsters and that's fucking it, doesn't feel like much of an association as much as just a small group of strong monsters, it also happens out of fucking nowhere, one chapter there's a kidnapping the next the S-class is off to fight the association.
With the tournament arc he's expanding both the human/monster world and he needed some kind of backdrop for the MA attack to happen to, otherwise Saitama would be out and about one-shotting every monster in sight, which would mess up the sequence of events in the MA arc if they knew about him before hand. Suiryu is not so much about himself as he is an anti-thesis to saitama, kind of a prelude to Garou, leading us into his major themes, he's strong and he is enjoying that, he's also not a hero at all and he doesn't respect them at all, Saitama shows him what being a hero is all about, which is a major theme of the story
He wasn't "a jobber to make the monsters spooper skary", we know they don't mean shit to saitama, he's there to further define Saitama's position in life leading in to the MA raid.

>he hasn't read the webcomics

Oye oye oye..

Don't you fucking dare start this shit again.

>he hasn't heard about how ONE and Murata had a fallout

i demand sauce

Drive Knight looked like a cyborg Ulquiorra haha.

Maybe if One ever continues with the webcomic storyline, he might join the NEO HA..

>Just making some random shit up
wow you sure showed me user

Stop making shit up for no reason

I had no idea Hanji was also working for the HA.

She's like a sluttier Hanji

It's just newfags spouting nonsense. Art quality went downhill after Boros. Murata spends more time drawing skin tight clothes instead of making all scenes as detailed and atmospheric as he can. And his assistants are just lazy fucks.

Kottetsu?

youtube.com/watch?v=p7fWKezF4iU

I hope Season 2 uses this song when Saitama rescues Suiryu from Bakuzan, use THE HERO when Snek and Max return to the stadium saving Suiryu from the 3 Crows.

lol at everyone who thought Orochi had no power.

He just pierced someone who claimed to move at the speed of light.

The only reason I can imagine that you think it's somehow shoehorned in or cringy is because you have issues with muscly black men in banana hammocks or you're just pretending to be retarded

Someone's begging to get DARKSHINED

Artist is TheGoldenSmurf

are you retarded?

darkshine has to squash a literal fly to make up for his 'lack of screentime' during ma's invasion

his timing is as cringy as it gets

It's definitely because of background/shading that the quality seems worse. Just look at this page here

Wrong reply my B

darkshine is asian tho

Murata had different assistants in the past iirc, he got new ones in early 2016(thats why Tonariyj site said on twitter that Murata was looking for assistants ).

>darkshine has to squash a literal fly to make up for his 'lack of screentime' during ma's invasion
But that doesn't make any sense, Darkshine has a ton of screentime in the ma invasion, I really don't understand what you're so upset about

TFW that fly is a God level threat.
saitama can't even kill a fly

current ma invasion, not the raid

retard

Its the background as the other user pointed it out.

In this page, it took a while to realize Lily got sent off flying, wondering if that user uploaded that to his Lily Album.

True, but he sure as hell doesn't look asian

>new chapter but thread is dead(4 of the IPs are mine because shit ISP with dynamic IP)
What killed the hype?

Reddit guy is translating the chapter, Good news!!

>current ma invasion, not the raid
you didn't really specify now did you?
I don't know man, could've been darkshine, could've been any other hero really, would you have found it cringe if it was like pig god or flashyflash or something?
>retard
lol Your level of upsetness makes me think it's Darkshine specifically that's setting you off, do you often get uncomfortable while looking at muscly men?

Muh.

terrible pacing and filler. We should be in the Garou fight by now.

Hyperbole.

Darkshne should be ronnie or sergio oliva.

>Filler

I don't think you know the meaning of that word.

Next chapter should be Garou vs Death Gatling and Genos.

Murata should extend the Garou vs Genos(he always does it with Genos fights).

Back at you faggot. Go pick up a dictionary.

Suck a cock.

Damn, that's shiny

you're actually fucking retarded faggot

had pri pri gotten the same kind of cameo with him randomly popping up to pick off a fucking fly during the invasion it would've been just as cringy

this shit screams 'haha i'm here too do you remember my sick abilities by the way'

>tfw too intelligent to read filler manga made for waifufags when I'm already 2 years ahead of them in plot and story by reading the true, original, canon story

Reading the manga would be like watching all 1 trillion episodes of One Piece. Only a true brainlet would sit around, shitting themselves in contemplation over a rehashed plot of story already available.

Not yet, we would be in this chapter..

His art style is just as boring and generic as it's always been, if maybe slightly less so.

Maybe in your shit opinion it would be

Oh so he is showing it?

No it's just another cover

>Murata can't afford to hire a competent assistant who'd do proper sfx and backgrounds

Garou fighting Rover in the dark is going to be speedlines for days. Can't wait.

Nah sadly it's just one page.

You fuckers sure loves to exaggerate.

That sky bg is godawful, holy fuck.

It's certainly not amazing. is the level of quality Murata was on average, previously.

Keep fishing for those (You)'s

You're just blind faggot. Kill yourself.

The only blind one here is (You)

I'm looking at this shit and trying to imagine how Garou's first visit to MA is gonna go.

But I just can't. Nothing makes sense.