From my cold dead hands

From my cold dead hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

afghanistan.liveuamap.com/
npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/09/russia-fought-swarm-drones-attacking-military-bases-syria/
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A fucking leaf

Day of the grill can't come soon enough.

oops

No prob famalam

Wasted trips

*blocks your infrared camera

>t. retard that doesn't understand war

yes, bomb your entire country - the very infrastructure needed to carry out said bombings

this is like trying to eat your own mouth

Well that was easy.

Bomb a couple rebel cities and the others will understand you mean business.
You talk as if subjugation wars aren't a thing you fucking retard.

>t. retard that doesn't understand war

protip: democraps aren't in control of the military
how do you plan on bombing anything?

Fuck off, fudd, even Biden doesn't want your shitty scattergun.

>INB4 someone claims that white women don't prefer blacks. And that we aren't virgin losers on here.

Look at Afganistan:
afghanistan.liveuamap.com/

Pew Research Data vs. your anecdotal picture
nice try

BRAAAAPAAAPAPAPAPAPFFFFRRRLLLTTTT

10% of all white women in the US marry interracially, nearly twice that number are in cohabitation with non white men.

As of 2016 white babies are a minority of all born babies.

Sorry about that honey. Keep posting your picture that I have seen posted on here by white crybabies literally like 100 times now. It must be sad to deny reality and have to repost your saved picture while crying and shaking at your keyboard that you are liked by women (virgin loser).

>Insurgencies last because the goverment doesn't just glass the area
Thanks for proving my point senpai

So be it.

kek just like I thought, I provided Pew Research Data, you provided nothing

>while crying and shaking at your keyboard
tell me more about your daily routine shill

>a government can wipe out an insurgency by glassing itself
wew lad
IQ tests don't go low enough to measure you

>implying 60-70 percent of all military personnel wouldn't desert immediately.
> the remaining will have around 20 percent fifth coloum operators.

protip: you replied to a retard
his plan is to bomb himself and somehow "win"
don't expect a logical response back Dane-bro

bump

You provided a reposted picture with a clearly biased photo added to it. Much like most of the autistic stuff reposted on Sup Forums, you are in denial of reality and you live in an internet fantasy built by you by other insecure white virgin losers.

npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says

PEW research 2008.
14.6% of all marriages are interracial.

PEW research 2010
15.1% of all marriages are interracial.

9.4% of whites marry outside of their race. Most white women marry black men, the studies also show that nearly twice this number of women are in cohabitation with non white men (dating, partners without marrying etc).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States
You can't accept this. You always love to point to how the majority of white people date their own...............but that is a statistical certainty since white people make up like 73% of the country. The majority always has to take part in less interracial as they make up most people in the country and ultimately have to date their own even if they didn't want to.
Sorry that you can't understand that.

Each year whites drop more and more, as you love your interracial dating. Where as other groups grow in percentage.
The Asian population in the USA since 1920 has grown from 0.2% of the population to now over 6%.

The white population in the USA has went from 90% of the population in 1920. To now 73% (many who claim to be white also wouldn't pass off as white in a place like Germany or Sweden).

Sorry, you are being bred out.

someone's MAD ;)

>14.6% of all marriages are interracial.
>15.1% of all marriages are interracial.

useless stats, doesn't say how many are whites

>9.4% of whites marry outside of their race
the lowest out of any racial group, making White women the mot racially loyal group as I stated - BTFOing your "argument"s

>Sorry, you are being bred out.
Wrong again, pic related

You can't accept this - how does it feel?

>posts picture of a police arrest, thinks it's relevant.
>insecure that most babies born now are non white and are of other racial groups or mixed race.
>insecure that white women like black men
>can't accept that he is a virgin loser that lives on Sup Forums and can't get a date, desperately clings to the idea that white women love him.

>posts picture of a literal shit-eating left wing degenerate, member of a domestic terrorist group
>insecure that white women strongly prefer white men
>delusionally believes that everyone he disagrees with is as much of a loser and failure at life as he is

Basically this is white men and white women rising up together, with a tiny ant screaming and trying to get in their way (you) who will simply be stepped on and squished.

You're on the wrong side of history and you've already failed.

Stop crying boy, I am sorry that you are a virgin loser. Sorry that white women don't like you, every year in the US 4 million babies are born. Less than 2 million of those are white.
330,000 are mixed race, with black/white mixture. Sorry

And it's increasing, white women love black men.
It's why in the sex toy industry they make and sell many large black dildo's so commonly. You are redundant, if you earn enough money you can get a gold digger and that's about it. But you will never please her sexually.

>Basically this is white men and white women rising up together

Keep living in your fantasy kid. No women is going to rise up with you, sorry.

So be it.

How your dog?

0/10 demoralization
failed again, just like everything you try in life
no surprises

*Hacks your drone*
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/09/russia-fought-swarm-drones-attacking-military-bases-syria/
>Russian forces shot down seven of the drones with anti-aircraft missiles while the other six were hacked by a cyberware unit and taken under Russian control, the ministry said. No damage or casualties at the two military bases were reported.

It isn't my fault if you are a virgin that lives on Sup Forums who jacks off over white women and can never get a GF.
It isn't my fault that you have images saved to try to convince yourself that white women like you. I am for your life, that you are a sad loser failure.
I am actually a white woman myself, and there is no way I would date you. So many white men now are so pathetic and mentally weak.

This.
Libcucks never acknowledge that the vast majority of US police and military are pro 2nd amendment and will never confiscate. And most of the minority who would would be (justifiably) extremely afraid to do so.

Show your tits or gtfo

Why would I show my tits? WTF

>demoralization
Newfag detected.

oh no look shills, a pregnant white mom who is making white babies!! OH NO!! THE HORROR!!

CALL THE SPLC & ADL!! REEEEE!!!!!11

Amen brother!!!!

Satan is mounting his offensive ... We need to be aware.. study the Gestalt!!!! Learn how to identify the enemy

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

Wow, you can find a woman woman that had a white baby in a picture posing. Good on you honey, do you feel better now?

You are very racially insecure. That isn't going to attract you any women.

Those are psyops

> Commo on girls! You have to do it, everybody is doing it!

If it were working like a charm they wouldn't be shoving it in your face.

Ironically it is going to radicalize the youth even more.

your fear is beautiful

Stop larping as a roastie, Steven.

Are you even mentally all there? You just keep posting a Trump picture captioned "It's scared".
You appear to not be normal, and have a few screws loose.
You probably won't ever get a GF, but that's probably good for women.
God bless you.