Highline college shooting

I was there and heard the shots, ama.

We should really start forcing people to give up their guns.

What will happen when the niggers and muslims get political power over French or English nuclear weaponry?

I also think the media needs to stop reporting these events as all it does is create copy cats.

No joke why do these college shootings always happen at the shittiest universities? Like how come Stanford, Princeton, or MIT haven't been shot up yet?

Why did you do it?

The school was a gun free zone, that clearly doesn't' work.

how's Douglas?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

We should also create a special agency that is involved with detaining and evaluating the mental health of any individual who posts hate speech on social media. Once these individuals are prescribed medication or are held for intensive inpatient care they'll be less of a threat to our society. IM SICK OF IT!

I'm not kidding, this shithole school is the most "diverse" and liberal schools in the state, they openly hate white people and teach non-whites that they are still victims

Then literally 80% of Pol will be drugged as fuck

Virginia Tech isn't a bad school at all.

No, because would would just diagnose racism and anti-trannyism a mental disorder, we don't need medication we need a white country that has a sense of identity

Most of you fucks will be spending the rest of your life in a vegetative state after your "intensive inpatient" procedure.

Yeah whatever, nobody is going to gulags or "re-education centers" anytime soon, keep dreaming.

Lulz, we have guns to shoot people that unironically think that.

and somehow you would be fine?

bet /pol 1$US that the shooter was on anti-depressants (SSRIs)...this fact will be ignored as it has been for the past 20 shooters...

Who’s going to do that to us? It’s human nature to hate things. That’s whats gotten us this far as a species. Hate.

Well yeah, I'd be with the party.

>ama
Why does it hurt when I pee?

Or maybe we need to calm down and stop being manipulated by the forces of volatility that encourage anger and hate everywhere from the MSM all the way down to the cesspool of frustrated, confused Sup Forums users.

That's why we need to take the guns first you.

I hear ya. I attend both one of the most liberal community colleges in my state and one of best universities in the world at the same time. The difference in political bias in teaching is astounding. English literature no longer involves actually reading literature in the community college system. You literally read memoirs about refugees and immigrants (this is not an exaggeration) or short essays on why cyberbullying is worse than any other problem in the developed world. I asked my teacher if we could read Virginia Wolfe, Joseph Conrad, or James Joyce and I was told those authors were "problematic."

Was he really a white supremacist who shot up the school because he was a white male? That's what CNN told me. Yahoo said he was just a "normal white guy" and that's what normal white guys do.
Democrats are bigots.

so you are hoping you have some connections in the end? what if you dont and they take your comments here literally and drug you too? You have a lot of faith in blind luck.

What was your plan if the shooter came near you?

>Well yeah, I'd be with the party.
That's what every commie says, someone is going to work the fields and if you just kill all your enemies then that shit is going to fall onto the foot soldiers like you.

The government doesn't know I own a gun

t. guy on lots of drugs for mental health

subtle

point at your head and ask for them to do it right at least. they will either put me out of my misery or will relate and feel bad and leave me alone. either way is fine

Then I'd have nothing to worry about because you know drugs lol.

I’m sorry but have you ever heard of the black market? People buy guns off of the black market all the time. That’s why half the shootings in South Chicago are done with illegally possessed firearms

(You)

I don't understand how anyone can be against gun control unless you are a total retard.

That was a long way of saying doing nothing, yeah as long as kikes control the media nothing is changing, get ready for days like this to happen more often.

Remember this is an angry white male problem....it has nothing to do with antidepresents or parents/ teachers paying the fuck attention to the way kids feel or act

I don't understand how you think you can just bot bullshit and expect uptake.

>The difference in political bias in teaching is astounding. English literature no longer involves actually reading literature in the community college system.
Same, reading about how refugees and eco-poetry are related right now, fucking end me.

I don't understand how you can be in favor of gun control and in favor of killing unborn children unless you are a total retard

Run I guess, I was protecting a girl I was walking with to class so she was top priority

I'm not a pussy faggot bitch like you

I do t understand how anyone would keep a pic of this fat bitch.

he ded

The school is A GUN FREE ZONE YOU RETARD, banning guns doesn't work and you can't just "seize" them, we need less diversity and a white country to solve this.

No dude it's diversity that's the problem, the teachers sow hate in their students here.

DNC Mafia will take away the guns in Washington sooner rather than later, get ready.

8/10 Sheriffs will refuse the law.

Hearing shots that could be blanks, loudspeaker recordings of shots, etc. Real proof or you are a shill!

I hear all types of shots off all sorts and never was a mass shooting the cause or reason.

you must be 18 to post here MODS

I'm ready I know it's coming eventually, but that's when the real show begins.

I'm 21 you retard, I dropped out of school for a while and am getting my AA to transfer later.

>national news jacks off to kids shooting each other
>messages children WHO ARE BEING SHOT AT asking to get an EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW
>more white surpremacist inbreds start shooting up their schools because their parents don't love them or give them enough attention

WEW LAD

Looks legit. I still dont believe and why take pic like that and post the pic!

Still shenanagins til more proof.

>white supremacist inbreeds
The school is majority NON-WHITE, odds are it isn't a white guy.

Every mother fucker in Washington has a gun, hell mine is right here next me and I'm a bus.

The DNC OWN this state.
They will try to take the gun and it will fail. The slaves will surrender but real men can't be broken.

>real men can't be broken.
Never give up, never surrender!

You just can't a real woman, faggot

One suspect identified as Shmuel Heidelberg, local rabbi and gun enthusiast

>Local Rabbi
>Gun Enthusiast
Pick one

Anyone got got?

or bait posters need to be shot

No, no victims reported yet, I heard six shots in concession and no screaming, that's it.

damn son

It was surprised but I wasn't that scared actually, not even an adrenaline boost.

Thanks for answering. Seems to be nothing then

Where'd you find this?

not many video games, methinks

>not many video games, methinks
What? I don't play many games, I also don't have any larpy fantasize about stopping shooting like some fags here do. When you hear shots, you gtfo there.

No prob, I never thought I would be in this type of situation though nobody does.

>(((Heidelberg)))
Every. Fucking. Time.