I'm having a really hard time with this one Sup Forums...

I'm having a really hard time with this one Sup Forums. Apparently one of us planted a story about this kid being a white nationalist/separatist. This news is fake and is supposed to make the MSM look bad but they are running with it now and this might blow up in our face.

If that's the case why is Sup Forums ok with this?

I get that you're trying to expose them as the frauds they are and are doing it for the lolz but this is bad. This could be detrimental to our movement and all of us are just sitting around letting it happen. The only people I've seen challenging this fake narrative are Jack Posobiac (of the alt lite) and Tim Pool.

Maybe I might be freaking out a bit about this but the MSM lies all the time and they might get away with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

avotaynu.com/csi/csi-result.html?page=next
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a860d74e4b004fc3190630c
imgur.com/a/drUON
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that is him quit desperately trying to deny it because of the maga hat its pathetic and you should kill yourself

Really?
Because all of his victims were white
You dumbass

>our movement
and what movement would that be?

>Because all of his victims were white
lol no they weren't

excellent

>1 Latino and 1 Asian
Point still stands. He killed overwhelmingly white people
Are you having a giggle?

>Apparently one of us planted a story about this kid being a white nationalist/separatist

stop lying fake news

Cruz is a Jewish surname. Jacob, his middle name, is definitely Jew. Conclusion, Nick Yacob Cruz, the Florida shooter, is a JEW.

avotaynu.com/csi/csi-result.html?page=next

Majority here is trolling but there are increasing number of imbeciles who seriously believe in shit posted here. Acting like retards attract real ones.

Honestly I don't give a fuck if he was a DUDE MAGA PEDE or a Commie/antifa. Its not about politics, this about being a living 56% meme with more bullets than brains.

Its not race mixing, its not autism (alone) one look at this rat face and you could see that it was not a wholesome healthy human, he was a defect and obviously a freak (Behavioral and genetics wise) and I hope he gets the death penalty, one less inbred idiot to fuck it up for the rest of us.

>Sup Forumslacks see opportunity for lulz
>Don't target La Raza
>Missed opportunity
This was either a double-subversion to get 4chins fukt, or this was a misguided shot at MSM trolling. Either way, it was stupid and funny at the same time, but the audiences won't see it because it wasn't really visible enough. All it did was put "shooting" and "white supremacist" in the public psyche. Not that I'd ever advocate for ignorant groups like that, it's sort of dumb. La Raza and Mass shooting would've actually been productive, as those types of organizations (like other extremist groups) really have no place in the US.

>planting an easily refuted story in jews minds for later redpilling on their lies
>harmful to the """"""movement""""""

I think you might be the enemy

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a860d74e4b004fc3190630c

Huffington post think we are innocent

>
> >1 Latino and 1 Asian
Don't forget about the 8 Jews, goy. The ADL was so far out ahead of this, once they realized they were tricked, that they managed to take the false narrative/story and still spin it to their favor.

The folks on Sup Forums that pushed this are fucking stupid - yes it was "funny", but only to Sup Forumslacks that don't really understand the full implications of this. I am beginning to think goy really is the most accurate way of describing some of you. They've gotten to the point that they just wait for you to fuck up, and then they move the rook for your king every fucking time; the whole time you've never even noticed your queen is missing.

I'm convinced this was subversive, as any idiot would see this as a shot in the foot.

Oh stfu you dramaqueen, they always blame whitey. They were going to do it anyways so Sup Forums had some fun with it. If you want actual organization grow some balls and join something locally instead of taking this place so seriously.

This is Sup Forums
we have a pawn a space away from getting queen back, and it’s a checkmate if that move is made.
But we just move our king around in a circle, getting checked then Unchecking for the lulz

HAHAHAHA no they were actually mostly Jewish.

He's an ugly little mutt faggot but I think he was targeting kikes.

Is Trump Lelouch???

>This news is fake and is supposed to make the MSM look bad but they are running with it now and this might blow up in our face.
The (((news))) running hard with a lie is at best a short-term victory for them, but a long-term play for us. Nothing hurts a liberal harder than to be proven wrong, inconclusively, and knowing that they have spent many sleepless nights defending lies. They pretend it "doesn't matter" but this is how the redpill begins.

imgur.com/a/drUON

Is this a new Sam Hyde meme where after a shooting we post faceless people with MAGA hats found on '''''''Social media''''''''

>mass shooting
Those fucking muslims!
>it's a white man
Those fucking liberals!
>it's a maga-hat wearing conservative
F-f-fake news!
>it's real
9/11 Sandyhook False Flag!

Not everyone is trying to do what you want! Many just want to troll the person that did this was not doing 4D chess he was just trolling. Fgt

YAKUB?

You sure he's not Nation of Islam?

Op hello this place is pure chaos there is no logic outside of the loose ropes that tie the /generals/ together lurk more get a clue and hit the showers.

Nice copypasta faggot

>being this dumb
>being this clueless
We know what we're doing.
Top Kek.