Why are european (white) genes so recessive???

First of all, this is not a larping shitpost
But, every time a white racemixing with someone of different race (doesn't matter if male or female)
the offspring always has the non-white traits, whith minor white influence on them.
Look at all the Hapas and Mullatos, every one of them looks like asians and niggers.
why white genes don't get inherited?
seriously Sup Forums is there any scientific reason behind this?

Same kids bottom left as they got older

Truly a disturbing fenomena

c'mon now Sup Forums you really don't care about the subject?

What an unattractive litter of children. I'm sure they are super nice and good neighbors, but old girl really did flush her god gifted good genes down the crapper.

They're not. You've just cherry-picked images. There were some mixed families posted in the last week that I remember looking mostly white.

don't tell me now, that the avg. half white looks white

The white genes show up again after a few generations.

OK, so I'm a short mestizo that looks "white". If I go for a hapa waifu what would happen?

It's an evolutionary advantage to filter the mestizos easily and be able to purge them.

It's harder for blacks, asians and arabs to detect half-blacks, half-asians or half-arabs.

Whites don't have that problem.

you wondered at this topic and your first instinct was to ask Sup Forums

really, pastaniggerfaggot? really? fucking google it

Literally look like they have down syndrome. Seriously, Google "down syndrome children" and just look at all the pictures. They all look like gooks. LMFAO.

It's because you see this from a white perspective. When you are white any tiny deviation from it makes you see them as hardly white at all. Same reason mutts call themselves white when the rest of Europe laughs.
Black people probably have the same thing too when they cross breed and then wonder how white genes are so pervasive and the kids don't look black at all.

thx for bumping dane bro

Beautiful things tend to be more delicate and sensitive

>as posted before and a thousand times since then

>When you're at the top any deviation is down.

Simple Reason...

God Made White People...

No Demon...No Form of Mongrelism...No Form of Bastardization will EVER reproduce a White Person...

Only White People can only produce other White People...

Only God can make White People...

Once the Shit-Stain of Mongrelism is upon you, there is NO Erasing it...

It's the way God wants it...

>Race mixing beta cucks have recessive genes

Like pottery.

Top kek. Only beta soyboy DYEL cucks race mix. A true chad white MAN only procreates with white women.

>he thinks gene recessive/dominance has anything to do with quality

this family looks quality but the kids are still asians

Generally it’s the case when mixing with mongoloid or negroid races. You’ll notice it less in the case of other races, including even Abos and natives.

cuck

There are race mixed families in which black mothers or fathers can have children with blue eyes and blonde afros.

>offspring always has the non-white traits, whith minor white influence on them.
>blonde afros.

bong pls