A...

>A. More restrictive firearm laws plus grandfathering of already owned legal firearms = zero chance to decrease school shootings / future market demo for mexican cartels
>B. More restrictive firearm laws and retroactively enforcing it on all already owned legal guns = social unrest and periodic riots for the foreseeable future / new market demo for mexican cartels
>C. Bannig all firearms = widespread civil unrest / possibly civil war / new market demo for mexican cartels

Why are burger democrats determined to keep feeding our monsters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iS3EVmnys3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

name of chick in pic?

Well cmon the cartels are just good businessmen. They're always gonna find a way to profit no matter what. "Weed became legal? Let's grow poppy and get the dwindling American middle class hooked on heroin."

amouranth

nice looking white girl

what are 3D printers

Back to the Philippines you go

she is hot. too bad she is a race-mixer

Dat ass

Her boyfriend

At least is not a nigger

It’s not a gun problem. I said this to a friend today, and it’s the same exact thing leftists say to us;

Blaming guns on school shootings, is the same as blaming Islam on terrorist attacks. Where Islam is the gun, the Muslim is the school shooter. What’s the difference? Nothing. They’re both mentally unstable, except with Muslim terrorists, there’s an add of religion on top of all their mental instabilities. But, liberals tell us not all Muslims are terrorist and Islam isn’t a violent religion. So how can all gun owners be possible school shooters and all guns be used for violent tragedies?

she's a tranny

To answer the OP's questions, I think there should be stricter gun laws. There will be no social unrest in the US if they make waiting times for gun purchases to an extra month or restrict gun sales at gun shows.

"girl"

Tenda Spencer from r/hapas.

her leaked patreon supporter photo set has pussy shots tho

Being this mad just because she doesnt like wh*te men
youtube.com/watch?v=iS3EVmnys3Q

this is false. she's a tranny.

Guns don't tell people to terrorize the Kaffir until he submits or converts..

No dice, faggot. I'm not waiting a month when background checks are instant. Also dealers have to do background checks at gun shows.

>r/hapas finally musters up the courage to confront a WMAF white man
>turns out he's an mma fighter
>too late, you wake up from the sidewalk with a broken arm
>the white man already went back to fucking his asian gfs

>girl

>hate hapas
>will have hapas

Why dont you go fall into that hole your shit for brains ancestors said theres a giant talking lizard in and get eaten.

only one kind of person could get this mad

Its an A and B conversation. Why the fuck is your spic ass talking?

DUDE HAHAHAHAHAHA. Another 10/10 white girl that went Asian. White bois literally cannot compete at this moment. No wonder they're sperging out about going extinct.

What's the deal with AMWF and WMAF hatred for each other?Although people who flaunt their interracial relationship online are nasty in general so I can't blame either side for hating the other desu

>hate white supremacists
>employ posting tactics which result in white men reverse psychologically wanting to cuck asian men
Well, I got to hand it to you, Tenda's efforts have increased the WMAF phenomenon. People who want more hapas into this world couldn't have asked for a better promoter.

They banned heroin decades ago. Banning shit doesn't work.

Google Tenda Spencer EurasianTiger , the guy who basically single handedly runs r/hapas through his sockpuppets.

>10/10

if you think those whores are 10s, you never saw a 10 before.

he brings up good points

Is she mentally ill? Who hurt her? What would drive a woman to do this.

>What would drive a woman to do this.
do what ... cosplay?

False.
She's single, these are old photos.

Westernized Asian men are more white than whites. It's their pushy Asian parents who sculpt them with arts, languages, sports and music into being an Asian carbon copy of the classic preppy WASP type

Happy 100th of independence :)

T-that's a t-trap?

Who the fuck do you think is taking all those vids on youtube of her?

rice burner

why it cover his tiny pecker

sage

I would feed that ass

Don't judge her, she could have a fetish for micro-penises.

sage

sage
sage
sage

wtf is with this giant ass epidemic? Where are the bubble butts?

sage
sage

Don't worry about the male you homo, worry about how abnormal she is. Normal women don't base their life around the Internet, they don't rely on Internet strangers for money and support. They have normal jobs, families friends etc like pic related couples.

Proof?

Sauce

sage
sage
sage
sage