Oh fucking god. I'm cringing so hard. How did you guys manage to get past this scene?

Oh fucking god. I'm cringing so hard. How did you guys manage to get past this scene?

oh boy, this thread again!

Sounds like you could learn a thing or two from him.

I'm pausing for every five seconds because it hurts so god damn much.

I've enjoyed the show so far, but this really hurts my insides. I've never cringed so much because of anime ever.

That guy mannned up, went back to school after so long and, on the very first day, pulled off a more extrme version of the very thing that made him become a hikki in the first place, while also managing to sing to the end of the piece without letting his melody or his voice, despiute usually dropping spagetti every time he tries to talk to someone. All for the sake of his lolis.
What have YOU accomplished?

I still haven't accomplished watching through the scene. Man this is cringeworthy. Now even twintails-tits-chan is speaking up for him.

That would kind of defeat the purpose

Buts he did, even threatened the teacher.
Don't tell me you're so cringy that you started this autistic rambling BEFORE the song started.

>cringe
Might want to return to reddit OP.

I still haven't gotten to the song. Aw man.

Seeing you reacting to this is way more cringy than the scene.
You oversensitive prick.

I came through.

That was the hardest time of watching anime I've ever experienced in my 25 years old watching anime. I can still feel the cringe.

Do you watch only one anime per year or what?

I have watched over a billion anime.

No seriously, this is the cringiest moment I've ever seen. I don't think anything else I've watched can compete.

Thinking about the cute girls helped me continue

I have seen at least three other anime where someone enters a classroom with a guitar. You aren't fooling anyone.

That German guy in that PA Works anime about having that concert and stuff was pretty cringeworthy, and I think he had a guitar at some point. I honestly can't remember.

I think they had a guitar in Angel Beats too (an SG Gibson).

DO IT FOR THE LOLI

I went through it by skipping second by second

3.0x speed in mpv

I kept the subs

By watching something cringier

He should've worn some subtle anime clothing

Now THAT is cringy I want it

This whole thing kind of reminds me of someone who transferred into my school the second year of high school. He decided to make notice of himself, and did a lot of embarrasing stuff at the beginning. He changed school after that year. Why he did all that stupid stuff is way beyond me. He kinda was in the wrong class though.

Do it for her.

Cutest girl this season. I love kogals (or gyarus) who are hidden nice girls. I'd marry her and make orphans with her.

Are you planning on abandoning them or planning on dying?

Just mute the audio, you fags.

Why would I do that? I want to watch my precious watch sing his way through to his goals.

I haven't decided yet, but orphans are so cute, I just have to have some of them myself.

>your precious watch
wat

I minimised the player and only listened during that scene. I couldn't bring myself to actually watch it yet. This was one of the most cringeworthy scenes in the history of anime. It caused physical pain.

>Oh god, I'm secondhand embarassmenting so hard
Look motherfucker, cringe is a good and useful word, you're the one hung up on what is or isn't reddit.

Best girl of the season.

And Kanae Itou voices her flawlessly.

If I'm ever going to watch it again, I will need alcohol or some benzodiazepines. Shit was hard man.

>mommy why did daddy leave us
>he thought Orphans are cute

How are you guys so weak?

>daddy why did you kill mommy
>because orphans are cute
>hey kid, wanna see a dead body?

This girl is literally perfect.

Let me say it again.
Literally perfect.

I also felt really uncomfortable when I read this line. I paused for a minute, then realized I was sitting alone in my room watching anime and wasn't the MC. I unpaused and watched the scene in a single go because I can control my autism

She has one defect.
She hates her scruffy persona

What a shame, that's what makes her so likable.

>defect.

When you think about it, the mascot of Sup Forums is an orphan.

And then I don't speak about Umaru.

More cringy than the theater scene in that show with the autistic girl? I might pick it up for this scene alone if so.

>mascot of Sup Forums
>And then I don't speak about Umaru
Lurk more, watch 400 anime, read the rules and lrn2english.

pls don't bully eslfags

>lrn2english
I've had cumpolsory English at school for twelve years, I really don't think my English can get any better.

DONT BULLY KYOU

It can, it always can. Learning any language, even your own, is a continuous process.

I gotta hand it to the guys making the anime, some of the anxiety about going outside really hits the mark. I think I kind of can relate to the MC because I've had this kind of anxiety too.

But in no way would I fucking play guitar and sing the first day I appear at school. That's digging your own grave.

It probably gets worse by hanging out on Sup Forums.

Imagine how hard it must have been to muster the courage. In his place, after everyone starts staring at you dumbfounded, would have you been able to pull off the whole song?

Can confirm. I actually had to put some work in getting rid of bad habits.

Why exactly do so many native english speakers get so uptight about ESLs? It's not like many non-natives can't speak good and comprehensible english. I know this is off-topic, but I just hate being lumped together with dumb south-Americans, who write english at the same level as an 8 year old.

Elitists americunts who needs to talk down to others to feel better about themselves.

Remember, we are on the internet to talk down to other people so we feel better about ourselves and get some stress relief. It's just like the delinquents who goes around kicking ass. Only we don't wear long skirts.

It's the new elñitist thing to say.
Remember that short period of time when they tried to enforce "niwaka"?

It's supposed to be cringey.

Global Rule 6

>Only we don't wear long skirts.
Speak for yourself, faggot.

My daughter.
My wife.

Your daughter is quite perspicacious and lewd, user.

>perspicacious
I had to look up this word, I've never seen it before.

They grow up too fast.

He probably meant precocious.

>precocious
now that word I'm familiar with.

I also cringed a bit when they threw musical instruments around that's worth a fortune. Okay, probably not a fortune, but at least vintage.

The show entices me with Rock Album CD's offered by dubious characters.

Of course I'm still watching.

i didnt. i skipped over it.

I did. Must've spelled it wrong and then allowed firefox to correct it without bothering to check. Though she looks like she'll perspicacious in the future if we're judging by looks alone.