youtu.be/mJ6ew1IhUIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to ignore LuNa shills.
Pudding does not affect SaNami.
Sanji is still flirting with Nami this chapter

Sanji is so lucky to have Nami as his girl

>heh, nothing personal big mom
youtube.com/watch?v=vgug5MzVF_0

Personally, I think SaRei is an ok ship.

Might aswell post here aswell.

We arrive in the island of Furries, Zou
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Bring treats.

>Oda confirming Jinbe at long last
Report in, Jinbros. I never lost hope.

Because in the fourth poll 182 people voted for Sogeking as his own separate character, it would stand to reason that cheeky japs would try to vote for another joke separate character again

What do you guy's think the problem with these threads are? Gays? Underage? Womyn?

Pudding4Nakama!!!!

Thanks for the chapter Oda

SaNafags

Man, fuck women. I blame one piece threads on then. They're manipulative, whore-ish, disloyal, and don't contribute anything to society. They'll never do anything for you, or you principles.

>Be in high school
>Be on school's cross country team
>Before every meet, our team is congregated under the team's tent waiting for the races to start
>Coach's wife and 1 year old daughter always shows up about 30 minutes before the race
>1 year old daughter always recognizes are uniforms, and runs up to us to give each individual person on the team a hug
>We look absolutely ridiculous when she does this, and are laughed at by everyone
>One day I get absolutely annoyed when she does it
>She gets to me, and I push her off of me, propelling he about 4 feet in the air
>Coach is absolutely infuriated at me for refusing to baby sit his child, and starts to yell at me
>I start to yell back and tell him how his daughter made our team look like an absolute joke before every race
>Kicks me off the team right then and there

I didn't give a fuck then, and still don't give a fuck now. I stood my ground and stayed by my principles. It's not my fault he's raising a whore for a daughter.

Right here. Jinbe and Pudding are the winners of this chapter.

Where's the One Piece, though?

REPORTING IN FOR DUTY

Not your blog retard

He confirming the Year of Jinbe 's death

Okay I need you guys to brace yourselves for what I'm about to say. This is not b8, this isn't shitposting and this isn't a joke. You guys remember how Oda said crewmembers would be joining in succession right? Well we all had our theories on Jimbei&Carrot or Caesar&Jimbei or even Pudding and jimbei. However, I think Oda might be entering Goda mode.

Let me first reveal my background. I'm an oldfag. Not an ancientfag, so don't feel intimidated or feel like I'm toying with you. I remember shitposting during the Reverse mountain and Drum island arcs. However when the alabasta arc cameout we were seeing the Oda that we see today. A bit of unpredictability and a bit of being a hack. The alabasta arc with Sup Forums waa great. At the time the really only autistic poopposting was a guy who really liked Miss Valentine, Vivifans vs Namifans and a meme known as "SET FAIL". The biggest form of debate at the time though was whether or not vivi would join the crew. It was paragraphs and paragraphs of debates. Some were cancerous and some were not. Eventually we reached the chapter where vivi said goodbye and the alabasta arc was over. Of course the anons who said that vivi wouldn't join relished in their victory and took pride in winning their arguements. However this victory was short lived.

--------------------> Continued

jinbe isn't joining, he's already sailed all over the world. his entire purpose this arc is to pass the torch to luffy and make sure he has safe passage out of big moms territory, remember what happened when he tried to rescue luffy from akainu; jinbe is already self-sacrificial in nature

I am a man who believes in pottery. I believe that Oda is a genius at his trade. Is he the best? I dont believe so. I will say One Piece is one of the few shonen mangas that can rival or surpass dragonball. One thing that one piece does well is it's unique callbacks to past chapters and future chapters. Some obvious examples are the recent chapter where Struesel has a clock referencing the chapter where Galdino made his candelbra. Another is example was rocinante being shown before his reveal. Another example was 387 and 837 Gear 4th. I could go on forever.

This takes me back to what I was referring to with Vivi not joining. After everyone was gonna either celebrate or cry they realized someone had joined. Nico Robin. Now we knew that Nico Robin would be an important character. After luffy defeated Crocodile it was simply predicted that she would return in another arc. An arc that would of course involve Pluton. No one thought that the poneglyphs would play a role to the story as great as devil fruits or even the mysteries of the Roger pirates. And no one most certainly thought that Robin the person qho could read them would join the crew instead of vivi.

But yet it happened. And as I read through this arc I find myself seeing these trends appear before my eyes once more. Vivi vs Nami or should I say Pudding vs Nami. Will pudding join the crew? Or will she not?

You may have fooled me once Oda. But this time I was able to read your hand. Albeit it was extremly late. I read it. And no I will not hold. I'll fold.

Anons and Anonettes. Screencap this post. Send it to reddit, Arlong park, Gaia, Gamefaqs and everywhere else. I will expose Odas next trick before it happens. The one to join the crew after Jimbei in this arc will not be Carrot

It will not be Pudding

It will not be Ceasar

It will be Katakuri

Yet, there is no proof that 400 people would vote for Lucy as a separate character.

this has to be copypasta right?

Weren't we supposed to get a double issue this week? Where's the other chapter?

>X won't affect my crackship
This is like the first post in the last 8 threads. I really hope this is a bot you set up, bro.

the doubleissue is being released weekly in two installments

Fuck it, that's it. I'm through with SaNa. I can't let what happened to me with Naruto and Bleach happen again. I'm getting off this sinking ship before it hits rock bottom. You guys told me it was the winning team, and now there's this shit. Oda's a fucking hack

You made a promise, remember?
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/160427363/#160448315
Bye-bye~

So... Just like normal?

The major cause for easy hypersexuality in men is typically caused by early exposure to sex or abuse as a child. You notice this syndrome in Sanji's by his inability to contain his arousal around any woman.

How do SaNafags cope with the fact that Sanji likely had his cherry popped by his oneesan?

Where were you when CavenCock got confirmed?

>LawXCavendish
hot...

personally i ship luvi, but wouldn't sanji having his cherry popped mean he should be a lot better with women than he is? you're saying he's gotten some action, and still acts like a turbovirgin around beautiful women?

IMHO, the first thing that comes to mind is "god I wish that were me"

The promise was that I would stop until they left the island. They are still on the island.

Jinbe's not dying. Just let it go.

The colorspread has Luffy plus the top 20 characters that are not crew members. Jinbe is not there. Do the math.

far too slow my friend

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

I ship it

Zoro would've shat on Luffy in the popularity polls during/after Wano. Too bad there's a long time between polls.

Why do people like Sanji again?

Nami finds him hot

JinbeiDEDfags on suicide watch

Lol, even jimbe knows sana's a crack ship

This. Jinbe represents anti shipping. He's our guy. No wonder shippingfags hate him.

i love deadpan jinbe

My man Marco still being relevant and popular.
This was a good chapter

Jinbe best boy
/ourguy/

Damn, son. Where's this from?

Pretty dumb gag since Sanji is already her servant.
But I guess it makes sense since Sanji is always trying to get her even though she is already his

wtf i love jinbe now

Hey, SaNa.

How does this make you feel?

You don't have to reply to every little thing that triggers you.

this

I really, really, really like this image.

Cute tbqhfempai
Stop projecting your emotions on me, sweetie. No one is triggered

this

ZORONAMI SOON

Just a few threads ago you started sperging out because a joke mspaint drawing wasn't done in the proper way to sate your autism

You're a real mess.

Not even LuNafag but Sanji is too good for whore bitch like Nami.
Sanji deserve better girl with actual special ability like Pudding.

Also, Luffy x Hancock for life.

>you are this guy
Haha wtf? I just got here
I see you fags still are paranoid. But keep doing that. I love it when you call people sanafags and they are not.
>Pudding
That's a downgrade from Nami.
Pudding is ugly

Good to know you're cool with SaRei. Let's be friends.

Hancocks an even bigger whorebitch tbqh

I'm cool with any girl who is as hot or hotter than Nami.
That's why I don't like pudding

>haha not me, you have the wrong triggered sanafag
OK user. Whatever you say.

Lets be real here, only reason you don't like pudding is cause she's a threat to your ship. If Reiju was, you'd hate her as well

No comment.

But, good. Here's to peace.

I wonder how many Hancockfags don't seem to forget Hancock is an abolute cunt anyone but Luffy and her sisters.

> for whore bitch like Nami.
>Luffy x Hancock for life.
what did he mean by this

Dude I don't even ship any other characters other than Sanji and Nami. Why would I care for something that is not even Sana related?
I'm not like you LuNafags that like Pudding only because you think she will end with Sanji and save your ship.
That's pretty immature and tumblrish if you ask me

>Why would I care for something that is not even Sana related?
So you don't care about One Piece? Fuck off out the threads then.

Nope. I would trade Nami for Robin, Hancock, Violet or any other girl who is hotter than that freak monster

the mad man did it
a fucking cloud joined the crew

But Pudding is the hottest girl

Heh, Sana moments will never end user. Even if sometimes they are gags

Mycock and Crocodile are still in the top 20, hoping to see them come back soon

You literally just said that you do not care about One Piece. Why are you still here? Fuck off retard. If OP doesn't interest you, try reading SnK, it might be more your speed.

I could dig it, Katakuri's fun.

am I the only one hoping to zeus actually be a strawhat and don't die once mama is defeated?

I never said that. Why do you seem so upset? Why would you lie like that?
>inb4 SaNa is not one piece related :DID
That is untrue and you know it

D-did I just unintentionally trigger both LuNafags & SaNafags at the same time?

Sanji is the worst strawhat.

youtu.be/mJ6ew1IhUIY

You literally fucking said that. Anyone can look at your post.
>hurr durr inb4 you prove me wrong
Yeah no shit you clown. Adding an "inb4" doesn't mean you receive a get out of being called retarded free card.

But Zeus is part of Mama's soul so it'll probably be the same as Moria's defeat
But the fact that one of the closest part of Mama's soul is betraying her is really funny
Rest in piece little cloud

Right. Read my post again ,spic

Hm, it still says the same thing. Why are you still here if you don't care about One Piece?
>sanafag pretending he doesn't know how to read anymore (wow)
>shuts down mentally and stammers out the first slur that comes to mind
Pathetic. Don't you have any shame?

>SaNafag is eternally BTFO.

Kaido>big meme>shanks>blackbeard
In terms of power

I'm calling absolute bullshit that you were posting on Sup Forums in 2003.

>playing dumb
Okay user. You are right
Nice downvote