They have to come back. They must

They have to come back. They must.

Maybe you lot shouldn't have repeatedly betrayed us.

TYRON, AM HOME!!!!!!!

We're doing alright mate, at least our kids can go to school without getting shot.

You can't homeschool your kids. Or is that Sweden?

>Can't tell the difference between Britain and Sweden

Yep, it's an American alright.

Ya both shit cunts

We're too far gone mate unfortunately. The average Brit is too apathetic to do anything about what's happening to this country.

You haven't answered my question you paki

sadface.jpg
You must. America is already dead but I still have faith in you

We can homeschool mate

Screenshot this. British civilwar in 4 years

We all have to. We all have shit going on that we need to solve.

I guess it got it mixed up because varg said some European countries can't legally homeschool their kids

America is the only country still fighting, you faggot

Yeah fighting to destroy Europe.

Wasted

As long as we come out on top it doesn't matter, you won't save yourselves

They're ruled by anticultural public officers, judges in courts, who are given directives from the anticultural journalists and academics

The British are now slaves to insanity and those who conduct war against common sense. So much for boasting about your useless parliament, Magna Charta and Habeas Corpus. You still ended up as slaves to the administrative state that is fanatically trying to replace you with muslims

Pride in british discoverers and inventors won't change that

-_-
The brits were Rothschild kike bitches during the revolution and they still are today.
Says the peice of shit who tried to tax white poeple without giving them representation in the goverment to pay off the debt of the war you joined because banking cartel wanted you to get into more debt and topple the french government.
At least our kids can go to school without getting raped in the bathroom by a pack of sand niggers
Same thing thats happening in every western country, you let the jews run your banks and media
Says the bog who grandfather suppoted churchill

HOMEGROWN MONARCHY
DIRECT RULE FROM COLUMBIA
LONG LIVE KING GEORGE I OF THE HOUSE OF WASHINGTON

Toilets are round the back mate.

They made their bed.

Europe is doing a good job of destroying itself without american intervention, nigger.

This, it's not even a case of people being unaware of what's going on, the whole country is just feels powerless and demoralized.

you're going to hang common purpose nigger

I will if I can get a gun as easy as everyone says you can

Enjoying your vacation in America Nigel?

I am brit. Wtf is suposed to be going on?
Apart from the tories being generally incompetent and brexit generally being a fools folly. Everything's bratty gud desu.

>These African countries and America are family in any way

Come on.

Of course it is.

Are you okay buddy?
What's wrong?

You should watch your words, because in future Slavs might get the same protection as your new british compatriots from the Middle East and Africa

off to plebbit, you fucking leftist boomer fag.

You're in denial or are just blind to what's happening to this country. You're proof that this country is probably beyond redemption.

Okay sure Kim Jong, just please don't eat my dog.

Tell me what you think the problem is, and then I'll tell you what I think about it.

>cries about taxes
>gets taxed multiple times what we suggested
You don't even have representation unless you're saying your current system is representative of all Americans.

You've already said you don't see any problems, that's all I need to know about you. You're probably an apathetic centrist faggot of some kind or a cuckservative. Your opinion on current affairs isn't worth shit to anyone.

Who hurt you?

Thats nigger talk.

>WAHHH MAYBE YOU SHOULDA DONE DIS FO US BUT NOW WE FUCKED CAUSE YOU DUN HELP US WAAAAHHH
>MUH AMERICAN PRIVILEGE

This. Butthurt and crying how irrelevant east europe is not going to help bongs. They will just want to pretend everything is right even when their society gets subverted by islam and their culture gets destroyed. They just want to larp and rave about MUH EMPIRE and how great they were a hundred years ago.

Same shit with murka, except with niggers and mexicans instead of islam SJWs and cultural marxist are even stronger there and you think nothing bad will ever happen to you?

>You shouldn't care if your allies betray you

That's cuck talk

Stop pretending you don't know what he's talking about.

There's a fucking tonne of shit he could be talking about. Maybe he hates commies? Maybe he hates tories? Maybe he hates muslims?

man the british empire makin a cumback would be jus like that star wars movie, orda sixty siex on us niggas an shieeeeettt

Sticking your head in the sand wont save your children from what's coming faggot. You know what I'm talking about. Their blood will be on our hands if we don't change things.

not sure why someone like that is even on here, how can people be so blinded

Jesus fucking christ just come out and say what you're thinking you stupid faggot. I don't have any kids, I don't give a sweet fuck what happens to this shithole country.

Keanu?

>I don't give a sweet fuck what happens to this shithole country.
Fuck off then. Get the fuck out you apathetic fucking oxygen thief, you are nothing, nothing consumes you, you are a hollow shell of a human. Fuck. Off.

You need to get out more, you are one frazzled bellicose cunt.
Stop pretending like youre some kind of patriot, you're a fucking mug. You've been sold a shit sandwich and you've swallowed it.

I'm sorry dad please don't leave us.

Yeah, as long as they’re willing to get fucked in the ass by muzzle-pedos everyday.

I'm glad as a Hindu I hate the British people I want to see your race wiped out

I'm not frazzled but I am angry and my point is if you aren't angry about current affairs you're a fucking waste of space.

If we send TayTay, will that help?

the UK need a British Barack Obama to rise up

You sure fucking sound frazzled mate. You sound like you spend too much time on pol and not enough time actually talking to people who aren't fucking mental.
I care about social affairs, but probably not the same issues as you do. Whereabouts are you from?

Let's play cowboys and mozzies.

>as a Hindu I hate the British people

For unifying India and banning widow-burning?

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Politics is faggotry. The UK is finished. It will never be the homogeneous world beating country it once was.

You should only care about your own anyway i.e. family, not the country!

When was the last time your ((country)) gave a fuck about you?? It doesnt!

Brits only have two moves left if they want to change it.

1)The quick way:

Have a private army and a division of Challenger 2s rolling down Victoria street on Westminster and take it over.

Or,

2) The slow way 10-15 years:

Get 500 people to infiltrate the main parties and 'own' parliament & other institutions, just like ((they)) do. This will cost a fuck ton of money.

Both of these are kind of ridiculous...

The flame of Britain has burnt out, may those responsible for the extinguishing of this flame meet many flames for their deeds.