Why shouldn't the USA ban guns, other than the Second Amendment meme?

Why shouldn't the USA ban guns, other than the Second Amendment meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGYFRzf2Xww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why do things fall, other than the gravity meme
at last i truly see

Why would we ban guns you worthless chimp?

How many threads do you useless cucks need?

Sage

It would solve nothing and cause other problems.

it's not a meme, it's reality. Where I live, everyone owns multiple guns. Why do you have a problem with that? I tend to avoid black people and Mexicans and I've never been shot or stabbed or anything.

I don't know, maybe because any random autistic mouth breather can shoot up a school with little to no effort?

Because Americans are insecure. It's alright cause they only shoot themselves anyway.

How would it solve nothing? Do you unironically believe the same amount of people would get shot if guns were banned?

Banning guns isn't going to change that you fucking mongoloid.

How do you ban guns?

Everyone is born with the right to defend themselves. Tell you what. You get rid of the people that commit the most gun violence. Get rid of the religion that wants us dead. Get rid of the party that hates white people and America. Remove all blacks muslims and democrats from America and then we can talk about you taking our guns.

>Why do you have a problem with that?
Call me a soyboy but I don't like seeing innocent children get shot.

You're right, maniacs who plan attacks for months, even years, in advance would certainly give up if they had to put a little-extra effort into acquiring a gun. This is why we see virtually no shootings in cities with strict gun-control like Chicago.

Propose to me your plan to ban guns in America. How will you obtain all the guns from the citizens without inciting a civil war?

Explain this.

youtube.com/watch?v=lGYFRzf2Xww

who does? In my opinion, parents are not taking care of their kids by dumping them off at school everyday for 20 years. I know when I was in school I hated every fucking minute of it. But we had guns in the house and so did every other family in the area and nobody ever got shot on campus.

Yes, nothing would change, just like Brazil.

>be 2017
>have millions of fire arms in circulation around the US
>ban guns because some faggot online said so.
>impossible to be a legal gun owner now
>niggers steal and hide all the guns they can before they turn them in.
>open season.jpg

Because any population that isn't allowed to defend itself are subjects or slaves rather than citizens

>second amendment
>meme

It must be nice to live in a country where your rights can be ignored whenever it is convenient.

The same number of people would/are attacked and killed, and what's more women get it worse since guns are the ultimate force equalizer. The methods get slower, more brutal, more rapey, and more tilted in favor of large violent men.

I fully agree the actual execution would be very complex, if not impossible.

Let me ask you another question: say you were in charge of The Netherlands, where guns are strictly prohibited. Would you change that?

because fuck you that's why

I would change that and also put into law 2 years required military service for every man and woman when they reach age 18. Teach them to use and clean a gun and issue them one they can keep for life.

I'm detecting racial-purity levels of over 98%.

100%!!!!

That doesn't sound like freedom

Do you even know what the process is to get a gun in each state? I would think not. You don't even know what the process is to get a car in your own country because you can't afford cars there.

Yea it certainly isn't freedom to compel people to learn to defend themselves and their familiy, and to serve the country they'll be determining the future of with their votes.

Nonetheless I would do it

Look to chicago, gun free zone yet statistically likely someone is in the hospital being treated for a gunshot wound as I type this, my disengenous meme flag shitposter.

I agree with you 100% though. As we all see, there's a price that's paid with our current gun ownership laws, but it doesn't have to be innocent blood, we need a different system

>one big school shooting happens
>suddenly you care about innocent blood when you want to kill the constitution

>one big school shooting happens
>one
there have been 8 just this year

What do you typically propose when there's a new Muslim terrorist attack in Europe every week?

Michael Moore is a lying cunt. If you are basing your rights and philosophy off of cartoons made by heavily biased pundits you probably shouldn't have the vote. Let alone a say in other people's rights.

When you have to lie to push your broken ideology it should really tell you something about yourself.

and this is the only one weve seen footage of in tree midst of it happening meaning the other 8 are falseflags conducted by cia Obama administration leftovers

>gajillion guns already in circulation
>multi billion dollar industry
>is livelihood of tens of thousands of people

oh no, hes crying, burn the constitution

Muslim terrorism attack≠immigrant stabs 2 people.

We don't let refugees flood our country either, but we still get mass shootings. The most recent kid was known to have mental issues, reported to the police and the FBI, got expelled, and wasn't even allowed to carry a backpack on the premises, but why was he still able to legally purchase a gun? Because it's a "right"? That doesn't mean jack shit.

You should be perma banned for posting that "meme".

This
Also the second someone tries to ban guns in the USA will be the start of Civil War 2.0

>tfw your racially pure Anglo slave island only known for excessive driking

Eurobro, you can't reason with amerimutts. Logic and stats don't penetrate their melanin enriched heads

What you retards don't understand is nobody is saying BAN THEM ALL they're asking for regulations and control as well as denying risky people. Not going door to door asking people to relinquish their guns.

Well it's complicated
Gun grab = civil war
On one hand war is bad
On the other hand war offers is the opportunity to kill every communist rat every professor of anti white studies the lugenpresse and Hollywood.
Plus we will upload all the blackmailer vids we find on the corpses.

No one has suggested anything that would prevent these shootings.

If you can't trust someone with a gun, why are they roaming free in society?

>but we still get mass shootings
Which tends to be dominated by blacks and inner city crime, which also tends to be dominated by black culture.

why not just regulate and control niggers and there would only be 1 mass school shooting every other year or so? without wadding up the Constitution and basketball shooting it into the nearest trash can?

we already have that you cock and don't even try to imply gun control isn't a slippery slope.

Dude why don’t we just ban murder?

>so surly you can't recognise a compliment when you see one

That's why we're know as the land of "Saints, Scholars & Alcoholics".

why not just ban guns on school property?

has no one thought of this?

ugh i cant beleave we havent done this before...

I’m starting to seriously consider aiding the gun-ban lobby to accerlate this process. Evola is right about this era of decay and decadence being unstoppable. It has to die before we can start over. Let them come.

You're right. We should make murder illegal too and treat mass murder as terrorism... wait.

>bill of rights
>meme
You're a dunce-tier humanoid

Slippery slope motherfucker.

How is that going to prevent the from finding a way to get guns, you fucking idiot? Black market will fill the need if legal means for acquiring guns dries up.

I'm amazed at the level of stupidity you cunts put on display. I hope you get what you want, however. I will watch the government fucking destroy you and laugh because you will deserve it.

>big school shooting happens
>uses meme flag that has vast amounts of experience on how extremists commit mass murder
>I propose that taking guns away will stop all these mass killings
Did you think about this at all or just shit b8 ?

Neighboring states have some of the most relaxed gun laws.

fpbp

Fpbp

Any retard who believes this has never gone through the annoyingly long expensive process of buying a gun

Im in charge of the netherlands? Hell no i wouldnt change the gun control laws. With guns the people might be able to stop me from doing whatever i want as the one in charge.

SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD

Then why don't those states have something like chicago faggot?

being able to defend yourself and your family is a fundamental human right

Sure man, these "mentally unstable" people who commit these shootings all know exactly how to buy guns from the black market and cover their trail.

>only good people follow the rules, criminals will still be criminals and they'll have guns!

Yeah true, look at Australia, they banned guns and they still have armed criminals, but do you know what they don't have? Mass shootings, or the make-believe paranoia that the gubment is going to beat the civilians into mindless subordinates.

>muh slippery slope

You have to be fucking stupid if you believe firearms should be totally unrestricted. Things are banned for a reason, because they're not safe. Since banning guns is unconstitutional, it only makes sense to ban modifications that are catered to killing humans in a country that prides itself on being safe

>be family of inbred retards
>be extremist family with anti social values
>feel threatened by others around me, be against the state i live in
>have mental health issues
>feel the need to defend myself
>shoot innocent people
it is my basic human right

You're literally projecting your uselessness onto other people. Why would they even be worried about "covering their trail" whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.

This guy posted that he wanted to become a professional school shooter on youtube for fucks sake.

do you want to discriminate people?

And he got his wish, you know one thing that could've prevented that?

>you can't shoot things if you don't have a gun

Because the people who want to ban guns don’t have nearly enough votes to make an amendment to the constitution

Our founding fathers were so cute with their little sacred and ineffable 'memes' that they poured lifetimes of intellectual effort and judgment into.

Let's overturn the entire constitution boys! We're strong independent women and we dont need NO man

anti social retards?
Always

The FBI not being useless.

Honestly what do you chimps think you're going to accomplish here? You had your chance in the '90s and fucked it up. You simply aren't getting more gun control. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Because it bothers you.

>Without mentioning that it's your inalienable right, why can't we ban your guns?
t.retard

How are we gonna carry out the roastiecaust with no firepower? Did you even think about this before posting OP?

>one person does bad things so no one can have freedom
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Then I guess we all have to live with being the joke of the rest of the civilized world while we do nothing but get shot.

>but getting shot for no reason other than being at the wrong place at the wrong time is a totally acceptable price to pay for protecting an intangible idea created 200+ years ago

I'd give up the 2nd amendment if liberals had to give up the first.

The only reason someone would have to get shot for no reason for being at the wrong place wrong time is if they weren't allowed to carry protection.

Only brain dead liberal arts students give a fuck what yuros think about America.

If you're actually worried about being shot you should probably quit your gang and move out of the ghetto.

What makes that an acceptable society for one of the most powerful and developed countries in history?

Were you bullied in school while your crush got gangbanged weekly by the football team?

Come try to take my guns. I dare you. This lady user can hit a moving target without a scope.

says the faggot who won't use their real flag

Your strange fetishes have nothing to do with gun control or did you actually think that was some kind of argument?

I laughed heartily lads