Why shouldn't Russia invade Germany/Sweden?

Give me one good reason why it would be bad if Russia took over Germany and Sweden and expelled all the musls, given that the western politicians are spineless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VexXJdkZC9s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livonian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingrian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Brest-Litovsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jyllands-Posten_Muhammad_cartoons_controversy
youtube.com/watch?v=ORvl4VI9JbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that the only way to preserve European whitness?

Because then they would go from nations with a high standard of living and an immigration problem to shithole countries with an immigration problem,
Also
>russia
>expelling muslims
Even fucking mini-Russia #7 fell for the memes. Fucking hell

Because Russia is on the same path as both Germany and Sweden, we are just a bit late.

Even if such a thing happened it would just delay the inevitable - best case.

No interference with the Goverment, purely motivated by keeping Europe - European.

Why do you mean by that? Russia is taking in massive numbers of refugees?

*what...

Reminder that mongol jew putin is erecting mosques in major russian cities. You vatnik shills are white niggers

No, but it will if the things go this way for around 30 years.

"refugees" are but a symptome of an illness.

Because we are inbetween sweden faggots and russki gopniks.

Karelia will be ours again sergei.

You do realise that Sweden is only 65% ethnic Swedes now, how do you expel that many people, without them crossing over Europe.

>Karelia will be ours again

sure, if you join a union with us

They dont want more kebabs.

Karjala ja petsamo myö ainaki oteta. Kattota jos vaik urali kuulusi läntise suame

Russia has the same problems as the west, they're just behind in how accdlerated the problems are. Russia has tons of muslims and they literally maintain a mini army to police the country (MVD)

>Russia has tons of muslims
not that many as you could think

> a mini army to police the country (MVD)
MVD is a ministry of inner affairs, burger

Because there is no realistic situation where America wouldn’t get involved and I’d rather not go to war with you guys over something like that.

NATO article 5

Russia is a shithole and soviet occupied Europe was a shithole

Given that in 50years Whites will be a minority in the US and the white hate in the US seems to be neverending the EU-US alliance will probably crumble.

Why the fuck would they expel Muslims, you dumb fuck? They have way more Muslims than Germany and Sweden anyway.

>implying russia could invade anything other than a slav shithole

I'd be a Russian citizen then an American, where hatred towards white people is just fucking unbelivable. What will happen to white in 100 years in America?

Because there's American bases in Germany and NATO exists.

Oh please Little Britain. Stop it. Trump told you to say so, do as your master says.

Russia should just take all of Europe. No one would miss them and we could properly go back to our good old cold war. America needs the threat of a proper war to get it's shit together, it'd help you fucks too. So get to it.

Yes. Last time i checked there were open borders with all the central asian shitholes. "migrant workers" is same shit as refugees, russia just has a lot more of them

>why shouldn't Russia invade Sweden
Because Finland is in between. Ruskibros should let us liberate Swedenistan.

Because if Russia invaded that clay they wouldn't leave it. And if Russia had German'y and Sweden's industry they would destabilize the balance of power.
Every Western nation would have to go to war or risk being dominated by Russia

Yeah, but other ethnicities are still a small minority. Russian economy is still strugling under Western sanctions.

Problem is if Russia were to invade and actually conquer Europe, it would import muslims, not expel them.

Russia is ruled by some rotten mongrels with fixation on personal wealth and power, you should not want them to take over you.

Fuck, I had the fucking memeflag on.

Because even with the US out of this, the UK and France have nukes.

Russia can't attack Germany since that would cause a nuclear war as Germany is a part of NATO and attacking Sweden would cause a shitton of sanctions that would bring down the Russian economy.

because unlike you half goblins on this board, normal russians, Germans and swedes like and respect each other and know that a war would kill the guys who least deserve death

>What will happen to white in 100 years in America?
Probably whites will primarily be in the midwestern states that are still 80-90% white because niggers and spics don’t want to live there for whatever reason, especially if the US balkanizes or there isnt a civil war.

Because Russians are subhumans literally no better than roving hoards of raping sandniggers.

yes, the MVD is the Ministry of Internal Affairs, and they send guys that do this
youtube.com/watch?v=VexXJdkZC9s

Russia has no interest in invading or occupying those countries. There would be little to gain and plenty to lose.
It does, however, want to sell gas to them.

meant for

its a counter-terrorist operation somewhere in the Caucasus, Dagestan maybe

who would do such things if not them?

>expelled all the musls

this

MVD doesn't do that anymore.
That is now the work of the National Guard.

MVD is now just regular policeman.

do you suggest to expell the muslims from the place they lived at for centuries? you need serious reasons for that you know

>implying they haven't already
>implying russia isn't using "refugees"
divide and conquer, russia gets to pick up the pieces

fair enough
what I'm getting at is that you implied that my claim of militarized police fighting muslims within your own borders is false, and I posted evidence to the contrary

everyone get the fuck in here

Both of them are cucks that would never launch a nuke.

NATO is irrelevant. Sanctions are nothing more than memes and we don't have the balls to start a nuclear war without the threat of the destruction of the united states.

Of course, leave it to the Slovene to be Russophile.

"Danes" who support USA and hate Russians are traitors

>>Russia has tons of muslims
>not that many as you could think

Russia has maybe 4 times as many Muslims as Germany.

* Germany: 3,551,802-4,700,000
* Russia: 9,400,000 - 20,000,000
source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

they arent fighting "muslims" they fight the terrorists

the muslims are the most harsh when it comes to dealing with terrorists, you can see how they fear "kadyrovtsi"

If people make terrorists this scared that they get called "butchers" and "beasts" you sure are wrong to say they have something in common with those MVD fights with

Russia has the highest percentage of Muslims out of all European countries. They should clean their own country first and then have power fantasies about cleansing others.

Russia is roughly 10% Muslim.

It's mostly down near the Caspian sea and along the border with Kazakhstan.

Idiot, unlike Western faggot countries like yours, Russia isn't importing Muslims but maintaining colonial control over them. Tatars, Bashkirs and Azeri are almost as atheist as Russians themselves. Have fun with Iraqis, Somalis and Afghans

tensions escalate 3 our 4 cites nuked. why not.

america rushes in simply fucking everybody, why not.

Yeah I know where they live, but it makes me sick just to imagine that if you exclude Finnish capital region then Moscow has more Muslims than any place in Finland has people. Russia is ruined country.

Where do you think you are? Denmark is one of the best in Europe with Muslims, but you're still worse than we.

Considering the 2010 survey(which didnt ask religion but asked nationality) we can assume that if all russians are orthodox and all tatars, bashkirs, chechens, avars and kazakhs are muslim we get around 10800k muslims in Russia which is around 13 percent of its population by 2010

Doesnt look like a ton to me

1. Because we would kill them all
2. Because they would trigger Germany's, genetic PTSD and not only would all of Russiastan's troops die but every man woman and child in that country would be killed

>Russiastan
>White
Fuck off slav scum

Russia doesn't have the greatest track record when it comes to invading the West

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livonian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingrian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Brest-Litovsk

>Small minority
Kekno

true, that's why we need to make a Nordic union and throw out USA in the trash. Northern Russia could be incorporated and cleansed from churkas. Russia has more Muslims, but they've got better control with them. If Muslims freak out, they're dead, just look at the flattening of Grozny

They also erexted the first two mosquest to ever exist in Ukraine
They are scum

Suck my dick, you fucking inbred filth!

It wouldn't. Russian carry on.

you need the us. much guns. much planning.

your country was beat by Vietnamese farmers, so your opinion is discarded

Gopnik delivering military grade bants!

your country is being dissolved by spics, you cannot be trusted

i know you don't like them. but thats too bad. you need them.

Ahhh... Never forget who wanted to purge muslims, never forget

Why so rude finnbro?

Lmao at Finland being western europe.

Also your shitskin problem is a lot worse than ours.

Depends on if kikes are in control at the end.
European self rule by euro Patriots is the first and the last issue.

Iys friday evening we

I hope they do OP.
Just hope we get invited for the German party.

No, we would've nuked Hanoi but cucky Europeans like you wouldn't want to be our friends anymore. 2/10

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jyllands-Posten_Muhammad_cartoons_controversy

nice country btw enjoy your anti-blasphemy laws

I don't have to love the yanks to hate the Russians, you turbonigger.

There were literally on the same side in the war, you muslim-schooled Nörrebro mongoloid

they have spent forever practicing kicking whole sale ass. they have most the population built up to a fever to fight most the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=ORvl4VI9JbU

it's sick, but oh well.

you wouldn't nuke anything because otherwise USA would be toast from Soviet H-bombs, you pussy

those Russian nigger-tier subhumans were a significant influence to European history, culture and science, you complete moron. also Germany should have won WWII

it wouldn't be. the problem is the united mutts for zion will surely get involved

But like 20-25 % of the rest have European ancestry.

Osaatko sisäsiittoinen junttiapina edes katsoa mikä AP:n lippu edes on?

Eh.. There are like shitloads of shitskins in Rus-land? We fucked that place up as well, that thing is literally named after us..

You're the one who shat up middle east, especially syria with funding ISIS, you mutt thrash.

found the spy. and 1 out of 5 russian men will be muslim by 2050 so they wont be saving shit.

No you need to make Nordic Union, we need to make Finnish-Estonian power block and do North Koreas to get ourselve nukes. If (((UN))) whines about missile tests we just say we're preparing for Moon flights.

We wouldn't even take too big diversity hit from Karelia and Kola, only 2 million people live there I think. They can be re-educated to live in modern wellfare state.

>hose Russian nigger-tier subhumans were a significant influence to European history

So were the cockroaches, but you don't see me shilling for them for literally no reason, you utter sperg.

Not even a fucking argument. Go read about the occupation of Bornholm, you cuck

Russia haven't expelled any muslims in Russia so?

> Russia is ruled by some rotten mongrels with fixation on personal wealth and power

This is like all countries. In some other countries they just have less weapons.

Russia already has a higher percentage of muslims than the most cucked western EU countries by default.

Anyway, Russia invading sweden/germany would end progressivism, but only because there'd be a world war and war toughens people up. I'd prefer a less blood-soaked method.