That was it? That was all they could find?

That was it? That was all they could find?

*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/file/1035477/download
wsj.com/articles/for-hillary-clinton-and-vladimir-putin-the-mistrust-is-mutual-1475055001
archive.is/SF2g7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

justice.gov/file/1035477/download

is the investigation over?

So this means you’ll admit that the Russians interfered in our elections right?

Trolling is an international crime.

13 Russian trolls.
This is what the investigation found?

You said the same thing back when Manafort was indicted. Who says the investigation ends here?

FACEBOOK ADS

SOME DIPSHIT RUSSIANS SPENDING 10K TO ADVERTISE ON FACEBOOK

SEVERAL

HUNDRED

MILLION

AMERICAN

McTAX DOLLARS

FOR

ONE

MORE

MUELLER

FUCKUP

I hope so, it's taking forever and I'm sick of hearing Mueller's name

Don't worry, outlets like NBC know the drooling retards who believe in the Trump-collusion conspiracy theory won't bother to read the indictment, and all they have to do is claim that the indictment says Russians aided Trump and simply not report the anti-Trump and pro-Clinton atroturfing also mentioned in the indictment.

The hysteria will continue, and long after he has left office in Jan. of 2020 or 2024, mouthbreathers will still be swearing he colluded with Putin to steal the election.

Arrests 13 guys named stanislav for shitposting on facebook. Nice find.

Who ever thought a hostile foreign government WASN'T trying to meddle? Just like we do to them? The whole fucking point was that the COLLUSION portion never had legs.

Are we going to be fighting for our right to shitpost in The future?

GO HOME IVAN YOU'RE DRUNK.

Is Facebook an Multi-National corporation?
Does this now mean that foreigners can't buy ads on Facebook that give opinions in other nations anymore?
And if so why would other nations use it?
Is every foreigner that talks on Sup Forums about American politics during elections completely screwed?
I hope so, I can't wait to get rid of the leafs.
Day of the Rake incoming for Canadian shitposters

When are they going to indict shareblue?

I hope I'm wrong, but in reading this pleading, it seems much of what is at issue is that they were posing as Americans while shitposting, not just that they were shitposting. So could this be step 1 to crafting a narrative to help end internet anonymity to stop things like this this in the future?

>buying facebook ads and shitposting on twitter is election meddling and information warfare

Any more so than the Steele dossier and John Oliver's Late Night show is British meddling?

Too bad for you that they aren't anywhere near finished yet, retard.

Keked.
#RIP 4chin

I’m glad you admit that an enemy nation tried to get trump elected. Now it’s time for you to ask yourselves why a Russian dictator would want someone like trump in office.

>Dilbertman said yesterday:
>"Trump needs to give Mueller a deadline"
>Mueller releases indictments
IS PERSUASION-MAN THE REAL PUPETEER?!

Is this Mueller investigation really just an instance of money laundering, fueled by the political left?

This is just the beginning Sergei.

MFW Flynn is walking free so now they have to arrest some shit posters to pretend they claimed some scalps with the 50,000,000$ they spent so far.

they simply used popular hashtags to drive business to their sandwich company.
Literally inditing a ham sandwich because they got a nothing burger last time.

no.

let them go broke.
I'll laugh when trump says
"No more money for you, you wasted it last time"

wait are they going to arrest all the trolls? asking for a friend....

knot even close
Mueller is going in without lube

they're paid to not think that far ahead

Wait I can go to prison for posting things on goybook?

When did burgers go full bong?

if you are a foreign agent participating in OUR ELECTION yes you can go to jail for that

>IT WAS HER TURN

By fucking posting on Facebook? Are you fucking serious right now?

Obviously I'm not gonna vote lol.

But it sounds like I'm legally not allowed shitpost during your election cycle on the world wide web because you're so fucking stupid

Also where does that leave John Oliver, Samantha Bee, Trevor Noah and other foreign nationals conspiring to elect Hillary Clinton using a much bigger platform?

>participating in our election
>posting things on facebook that affected nothing
Oh my word lock them up! How deviant, how extraordinary. We can't let them keep getting away with it, aye faggot?

An enemy state literally bought ads for their candidate. If they did that for Hillary you’d be going crazy with hate right now.

Set that aside for a moment.

Obama gave $400,000 to a terrorist son's company to overthrow the Likud party in Israel's election.

For Obama to be shocked about foreign interference in an election is, well, disingenuous at best.

THEY DID FUCKING DO THAT GEORGE FUCKING SOROS IS A FUCKING HUNGARIAN

George Soros is not an enemy state you retard. He’s just an individual.

Explain them buying Hillary ads then faggot. I'll wait.

They also paid for Bernie ads and an anti-Trump campaign after the election.

The goal was to sow discord with mental midgets such as yourself.

13 is a nice evil unlucky number to associate with the Russians. Everything is a production

It doesn't matter what Putin wanted. Trump is what the American people wanted.

Oh boy is this some exquisitely crafted bait. Lynch yourself but I'll slow clap while you do it.

>being from another country and posting pro-Trump memes on Facebook is illegal

Explain this shit.

The goal was get a candidate elected that would allow Russia to expand its influence in the world. They were able to do so because they got a man elected willing to try and “work” with a dictatorship and an enemy.

there only 14 millions jews on earth
> if whites asains, muslims and latinos gang up and started to long knife them
we'll be done with them in less then a month...

You're under arrest for not being with her! You have stopped it from being her turn, therefore you are a criminal.

We're up to billions in security details for Trump when he visits one of the golf courses.

Sure, kid. Since he literally has in the report that no one was knowingly subverted or fooled. That explicitly states that Americans would have voted for Trump despite the "propaganda" from the "Russkies".

I wonder who financed these "hackers"? Oh, my; the wailing and gnashing of teeth that is to come...

>not to mention they shilled both sides, btw...

Wouldn't it be epic if it turns out in the end the Hillary dollars found their way into these shills pockets, only to have them equally shill for Bernie and Trump over her? MFW.

It's only legal of it's pro-Hillary ads.

There is nothing wrong with Russia supporting Trump if they thought Trump would be better for Russia than Hillary Clinton.

For Hillary Clinton and Vladimir Putin, the Mistrust Is Mutual
“Clinton is the embodiment of a very clear school of thought of liberal interventionism,” said Fyodor Lukyanov, head of the Council on Foreign and Defense Policy, which advises the Kremlin. “Russia sees this as a threat to its sovereignty.”
wsj.com/articles/for-hillary-clinton-and-vladimir-putin-the-mistrust-is-mutual-1475055001
archive.is/SF2g7

When does Hillary go to jail?

>That was it? That was all they could find?

Why are you pretending like Russia spending those resources doesn't matter at all?

Obviously you have to care. To be honest it isn't as big as the media will make it, but you cannot deny Russia (as well as others) want to destabilize America.

Either you're retarded or a fucking shill.

So he's risking getting AIDs by ripping his cock skin?

Are you implying trump has aids? You’re probably right LOL

So what's the accusation here? These 13 trolls influenced the elections with their words? That's it?

It only takes a few thousand dollars to completely destabilize elections where billions of dollars change hands? Really?

It's not illegal to post false information on social media, no matter who you are or what country you are from. It's the reader's responsibility to determine whether certain information is valid or not. The internet is a free and open marketplace of ideas. When you start criminalizing people for having certain ideas, you set the stage for the worst kind of authoritarian thought police dystopia.

>tfw Russian anons are public enemy number 1

They are actually some of the nicer posters on here too kek

>It only takes a few thousand dollars to completely destabilize elections where billions of dollars change hands? Really?

Americans can shitpost and troll our elections all we want. Russian nationals do not have that luxary within these borders.

>Why are you pretending like Russia spending those resources doesn't matter at all?

Where in the indictment does it link the Russian Government to these people? Nowhere kek. U.S Government is chasing internet trolls ffs, truly a noble cause for one of the most powerful nation on earth!

please remind me why we take USA seriously if it can be defrauded by a bunch of drunk slavs remotely as a whole

>Russian nationals do not have that luxary within these borders.
The first amendment says hello

>Where in the indictment does it link the Russian Government to these people?

Did you not read it? These were all coincidentally Russian nationals, man.

These weren't American kids shitposting.

twitter is literally owned by a Saudi prince

congress is filled with jews who hold dual israel citizenship and vote to send them "aid" every year

if you think people from russia posting shit on facebook is a problem you're the dumbest fuck alive

google useful idiot

>Trump pardons the Russians
>Trump makes Rod Rosenstein force Mueller to step down for his gross incompetence

No but the 13 Russians might.

>So he's risking getting KURU by ripping his cock skin?

>we
Nigga, don't act like you have a job and pay taxes. Just because your mom pays taxes, doesn't mean you can say 'we'

0.02 Rubles have been deposited into your account

The New York Times is owned by a Mexican National as well.

I see what you dun did there, wp

What about the millions of illegals influencing our elections? Aren't they Mexicans? These guys were rightfully indicted for identity theft, but will the Mexicans who steal Americans' identities also be indicted?

No, the crime these guys committed was stealing American identities to establish bank accounts. That is fraud.

This is the most kikish thing I have ever read on this site. Even the JIDF barrage was less kosher then this faggot.

>thinking this is it
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>giving a shit about our Bill of Rights makes you a Russian agent!

O the absolute state of (you)

That doesn't prove they worked for the Russian Government, if they were Russian agents I'm sure Mueller would say it just so he wouldn't look as retarded as he does now. I'm an American national, doesn't mean I work for the Government.

Any day now.

Obama let Russia take Crimea, eastern Ukraine and add Syria to its sphere of influence. It would be pretty tough for Trump to help out Putin more than that.

Alright, where is this faggit salt?

They might as well arrest every international who shitposted on Sup Forums while they're at it.

If Muller thinks indicting russian nobodies who specifically didnt collude with anyone and who will never set foot in an American courtroom is the best use of his time it indicates that he really has fuck all except the half dozen lines of investigation that would lead to democrats being indicted, not Trump.

This is his way out "oh look Russian interference confirmed, Trumps legacy is tainted but it looks like he'll get away with it. Shutting down investigation now no need to look into Fusion GPS, Uranium One or FISA court abuse ok?"

Don't forget all the Uranium, I don't get how they can say Trump is a Russian shill while ignoring Obama's presidency being a net positive for Russia.

>Hillary is a Satan, and her crimes and lies had proved just how evil she is.

so let me understand this, they got nothing on trump but found some russian guys unrelated to trump who were trying to do shit?

hasn't this shit been going on for over a year now? i can't even remember when this first started. i'm tired of seeing this stupid burger shit all the time.

fucking burger politics i swear

Suck it yanks, cant arrest a whole continent.

What's sad is some countries would probably extradite their own citizens to the U.S to face trial for helping Trump given the chance. I could see the Germans selling out one of their own.

Q predicted this

What's up, REDDIT?

I can tell you patron REDDIT by your block typing and I've seen REDDIT patrons in my time.

i mean i guess they could have made spam bots in between catering jobs. millions of Twitter accounts. 13 people. Those 13 people must be very convincing.
even if they managed to swing some votes, they didn't make Clinton a liar and people hate them for around three decades.

No mention of israel yet
sad dnc

My government donated to the Clinton Foundation. No one bats an eye.

I'm more concerned with Mexicans voting in our elections - you know, real interference- over Russians Media Matters-ing against Clinton.
Moreover, i welcome a new face in our elections. tired of it being just Mexico and Israel.

>Hillary sells 30% of our uranium supply
>obama allows them to take crimea
drummmpppffff

>reddit calls reddit reddit