Breaking: Mueller got owned!

Russia Investigation is finished! Dems in full on panic mode!

Enjoy the long weekend Sup Forums & Two-Scoops on me!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
youtube.com/watch?v=r_pcp6w8jG0
youtube.com/watch?v=f5aQW1b3xdM
nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/special-counsel-mueller-charges-13-russians-interfering-2016-election-n848686
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywb9kx/nyc-trump-election-protest-hack-russian-agents-trolls-government
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is the investigation over? They're just going to drop this? No conference or anything?

>Russia Investigation is finished!

Is it actually finished, or is this just part of the progress?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

two scoops, two terms

Mueller is chasing dark web credit card thieves.
LMAO!

Warning: Russian shill thread

Russians have been indicted. That doesn't mean the investigation is over. Dems are not panicked that the investigation confirmed what they were saying.

I wonder how much Dimitri gets paid?

talk about anti-climactic
how about we write a real ending to this story?

*Spits on Mueller

FACEBOOK ADVERTISING NIGGA

Confirmed ID theft is a thing?
Will Mueller indict illegal aliens too?

yo that made me kek out loud

Nice try, shareblue.

GOBALD DBUDMFFF

>Dems are not panicked that the investigation confirmed what they were saying.

The Democrats said that election can't be rigged though.

Have been waiting for this to end so as to finally go onto socials to mine some salt....that day seems near!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I hate the deceptive faggots on the left, these "russian influencers" used 100k on facebook, that's a fucking drop in the hate to what the dems had to their disposal.

Low quality shills Ivan. No rubes for those.

>NO PROOF OF COLLUSION
>AND THE RUSSIANS ARE IN RUSSIA ANYWAY
THEY LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING
N O T H I N G

how can this even stick, just consider countries like israel and many others who we KNOW have DIRECT impacts and involvement with US elections? you can't pick and choose how you enforce the laws.

Go to hell nigger

Of course it doesn't, dumbass. That's nearly impossible to prove. They have charges drawn up that Russians interfered--then they link it to collusion. That was always the plan.

CiaNiggers always glow, they always conive and always manipulate

Satan is mounting his offensive ... We need to be aware.. study the Gestalt!!!! Learn how to identify the enemy

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

I want a goddamn itemized statement on this as a tax payer. I want to know how much money was paid to the outfit to find 13 twitter trolls.

Way more than the 100k the russian influencers used against shillary, pathetic sore losers.

You are so fucking dumb it hurts

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO BLUMPFY! MUELLER ISNT THROUGH YET, HE’S OUR GUY YOU MENTALLY ILL RUSSIA TRAITOR

No other choice, its either end it now or face even worse ridicule.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_pcp6w8jG0

>just consider countries like israel
Very true. We know Israel bought and paid for Trump. Yael Trump approves.

yeah good luck catching them in Russia
pfffffffffffffffahahahahahaha

>thinking this is over

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

If there is anyone left browsing this board who isn't part of the Russian propaganda machine turn back now. You've been duped.

We're all Russian bots here

You fucking idiot

Lordy Lordy - Comey

Now they're chasing stolen credit card data fags on the dark web and the blackhat "free $100 facebook/google advertising credit" account abusers from india and albania...

Did that woman just call it "Project (((Latka)))"

Oy veyyy

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
o shit he's serious!
No no no no AHAHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA look at his face HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's not over and it would be legally impossible to prove that shitposting and mean pictures of Hillary altered the course of the election

The projection is strong my Shareblue meddler. You know this is just to set a precedent to go after all the Soros NGOs, right? You do know that?

im not even a lawyer and i could beat this case in my pajamas

It's gotta be tough realizing you're a textbook useful idiot.

HE LITERALLY SAID

>IN THIS INDICTMENT

which means there are more coming hurrr btfo

do you really think this is going to end with 13 russians being indicted?

he also said these dumbfucks were rused unwittingly

the same dumbfucks who are running the country.. yeah thats comforting

The Illuminati is out to get you. Watch out for the lizard people.

It'll drag on. Don't be a fool.

They have said numerous times it was "hacked" is buying shitty ads "hacking" an election? If so then these aren't the only people "hacking" our election.

LOL
ITS AFRAID

The New York Times is owned by a foreign national.

nice reddit spacing share blue glow in the dark fagget

Nice goal post shift. What the faggot Dems have been saying this whole time is that Trump worked WITH the Russians. These indictments show that just as much anti Trump propaganda was pushed by Russia as was anti Hillary propaganda. Not exactly what the Left has been screaming for over a year.

what are gonna be the consequences for the democrats from this?

this whole investigation was basically a clandestine attempt to influence the 2018 elections

could they be investigated for treason?

they can provide any further information or documentation that they want, if the conclusion that there are no allegations towards russian meddling in the outcome of the 2016 election, it literally doesnt matter at all.

dude
the whole country is getting rused unwittingly
wake the fuck up
you dont even know if im russian or not
i could just be fucking with you

fucking navy seal copypasta is a good meme for this whole thing, anyone can say what they want

those trolls were also PRO bernie lmao.
DUDE WEED LMAO
DUDE FREE HEALTHCARE IS KEWL LMAO

Rod said "the" not "this" kekekekeke

There's more indictments coming fucknard

Bro I'm a Russian bot, I get paid to post here

Wait, you aren't getting paid?

Let me hook you up with Mikhail my manager.

2013 called, they want their memes back

I doubt it. Don't be surprised if this drags on. There's thousands of sealed indictments, yet.

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

- Donald Trump July 27 2016

It's like you live in an alternate reality where no one remembers anything. No reasonable person will look at that statement and shrug it off after today's events.

Why would it be over? Russia is at war with the United States. This will not end until whatever blackmail material they have on Trump is discovered.

No, it's the Russian Bots you should be worried about. They're the ones that are out to get you. Like me and you.

Of course they can lol... they do that all the time.

>redditspacing
you tried faggot

Jimmies so rustled.

You a fucking tard boy. No one is accusing Trump of personally working with each individual Russian shill.

Little African child, this isn't that complicated but it is well beyond your monkey brain.

Because the press is totally on his side. That's sarcasm and you are a moron.

>tfw I used a Russian or Estonian proxy throughout the election for all my twitter shitposting

firing squad

This has been a gross misuse of public funds, to hear that 13 people in russia rounded up 100k is a fucking joke. Then they demonized repubs in the press routinely with a false story, the news time showcasing this has to be far over 20m+.

13 people 100k is 7.7k per person, we are getting worked up over THIS.

The extent of "muh russian interference" is a few russians stealing american identities, then posting on social media. That's literally it. Oh, and they did buy a few ads on Facebook.

>muh collusion
>muh impeach

Yeah I mean the hilarious thing is they organized anti-Trump rallies.

I found one of them here:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5aQW1b3xdM

Literally all of the Democrats in this video fell for Russian propaganda and went to this rally.

Truth does not matter to jews, they will continue again as if it never happened and will not recognise what investigation you are talking about.

Yes, Trumps punishment for his treason will be harsh, but not that harsh.

uhmm im a russian national idiot.

its you burger who is stupid cyka blyat

hahah!! gottem1!!!

This isn't finished you actual fucking retard.

BREATHES IN WINNING

You deserve rape.

Hacking an election means rigging the vote. You need evidence of THAT. Spilling dirt if the dirt is TRUE isn't hacking the election.

king nigger is going to be the first president to go to jail bahaha

That's fucking awesome. Kek

Find me a press release that says the investigation is over.

Now.
Or fuck off.

Poor quality shill Ivan. Even the child incels on this board can tell that these are just the first 13 of many.

You will go no rubles for this post.

>Russia didn't support a side
>organized protests on both sides to sew chaos
>stayed inside the US after the election
>protested both for and against Trump
>in Texas, organized pro and anti-Muslim rallies on the same day
Kekkers. And still the two parties won't come together.

You are so desperate it's hilarious.

>Russia is at war with the United States

bait

Wow such meme amaze very funny haha!

So does Bane work for the Russians or not?

Kill yourself you disgusting delusional traitorous faggot.

Pursuing these people is outside the reach of US law and its not clear what laws they broke.

They can't pursue it and the charge: "Trump colluded with Russia" has just been disproven. The indictment alleges that Russians ran a social media operation that supported Trump, but not to a degree that could have impacted the outcome of the election.

Bottom Line: Trump is clean and any hopes Dems had of impeaching him just got flushed down the toilet.

Two-Scoops!

says the Russian

>All this to discover 13 people paid for pro-bernie ads

This is such a waste of money.

couldn't find anything about what the OP posted, but i quickly found this

nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/special-counsel-mueller-charges-13-russians-interfering-2016-election-n848686

Funny. I always use a Canadian one.

Also here's an article by a dumbass Democrat who went to the rally organized by Russians:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywb9kx/nyc-trump-election-protest-hack-russian-agents-trolls-government