Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the Sup Forums memes...

Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the Sup Forums memes, and I let the jokes fuck with me. I disconnected from reality, and in like a drug stupor, I pulled the lever for Trump because the "memes" told me so. I pretty much gradually realised how autistic I was as the weeks went on.

It fucks with me every day, that I contributed to Trump. I voted in Pennsylvania, and as you know, PA was won by only a couple fucking votes. I'm part of the problem, and I got cucked by the alt right into destroying what I want in America. I'm a fucking progressive and I voted for Trump. I want Nordic style government, and I still got fucking cunted up the cunt to vote for basically Hitler. Is this what people felt like when they were so defeated at WW1, that they voted for Hitler, even though they hated the man? Because he sounded good?

Fuck, I supported BERNIE from even before the primaries, and I was one of the early guys on his ship. I was talking about a Bernie run in fucking 2014 ffs, when my friends called me crazy.

The hate against Clinton, that blew off, and cheated Bernie added to it. If the DNC candidate was even HALF decent, I wouldn't have been corrupted.

Just fuck my life famalam. I expect you to either ignore or mock me, but if anyone did what I did, let me know your thoughts, please. I know I'm not alone.

And yes, I'm a fucking white male.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
majorityrights.com/weblog/news_comments/jews_might_not_flock_to_russia_upon_putins_offer_but_they_are_already_comfo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

nope , get fucked reddit.

Damn, you're dumb. You came to the correct rational conclusion in the end, but you just gave up your agency for the memeing? Yikes my dude.

There is absolutely no reason for a white person to vote left. The DNC has showed its hand as the eternal engine of white disenfranchisement.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for drumpf

City people voted for Hillary

Shill detected.
Not surprised since Sup Forums is being raided
I'm voting for him again 2020 and alot of my friends and family are too

Sage

Just found out the whole Russian thing is true.

I regret voting Trump even more.

Hillary would have been so much better, kek
you with her now, faganaon?
/thread

I'll sage and redpill you now....

Satan is mounting his offensive ... We need to be aware.. study the Gestalt!!!! Learn how to identify the enemy

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

Fellow White Person Here....

Sage

If your vote was based on message board memes then you're a silly little faggot. Best course of action is to kill yourself.

fuck off kike

What a shame. You tried to pretend you're from here, and then you immediately tried to bump your own post. You need to go back; and *never* come back and embarrass yourself again.

dont blame me i voted for jeb

It was either trump or let the sjws take over the government I think I made the right choice

ID: 'mo

Honestly why do americans give a fuck who is president anymore to me it seems all of them are sucking jew dick.

In the primaries? We would have been better off with Ted Cruz, but in the General Election? Unequivocally no regrets. Are you fucking stupid?

Bernie is a piece of shit commie bastard.

Mfw you try to bump your own post.

>Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump?

Sounds like you don't have much of a spine. Do at least one thing a day to make your father and grandfathers proud. They don't have to be huge, but there does need to be one each of them. Being that you aren't a coon that is three people.

this

I disagree with some of his polices but knowing because of him no new control laws will be enacted in the next three years makes me want to vote for him again.

I support him more every day. Not because I like the guy but because I hate liberals so much.

>actually listened by ruskies, incels, and weebs

Wew, lad. At least you won't repeat the mistake in 2020. That's something, user.

>he does it for free

Naw, i voted trump, because I know liberals will want gun control.

newfags falling for pasta

I don't, because the other way things would have gone is Hillary, and we would be in a full ground deployment in syria by now, wasting money and lives for Hillary's presidential prestige

>Sherman, set the Shareblue Way back Machine for November 9th, 2016

I've seen this gay pasta multiple times before. Try harder Schlomo.

I didnt vote, i would have voted trump if i had though

> dat file name
> attempt at bumping own thread
> stale pasta
I can't tell if it's a lazy shit post or shilling any more.

>Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here
Neck yourself.

Fucking communist concern troll not even good work

>city people
>people

hmmmmmmm

Want to know how I know you're a paid shill?

You can't bump your own thread shill, you've never even been here before.

Trump is infinitely better than Bernie. Nuclear destruction of the planet is better than Bernie.

we get it, she had to be stopped.

we are at a crossroads here. the Democrats have no one and they are untrustworthy. If Trump doesn't put America First instead of Israel first we will stay home.

what does that mean?
it means the end of the US.

the choices are clear.

This but unironically

So, Shareblue is now on the "I so regret..." post. Do you guys have a time schedule that you're supposed to keep for the shilling? Maybe you should break it up a bit, it's getting kind of....boring. the Big Lie only works if you're competent. So much for diversity hiring.

#jumpagainsttrump
doeet

Just put a gun against the soft spot in the back of the roof of your mouth and let your self loathing do the rest

Trump promised and failed:

_ "Drain the swamp" (purge the financial and Jewish lobbies of the government)

_Building the wall

_Deport 50 (and not 11 as fakenews says) millions of illegal.

_ investigate hillary for his crimes as defense secretary

_ Revoke (and not substitute for another) obamacare.

_ end the wars in the Middle East for the benefit of Israel

_ Support assad

_Do not interfere in international affairs that do not concern the USA (northern korea, Palestinian)

_revocate obama executive orders that allow male transsexuals to use women's restrooms and vice versa.

No longer accepting refugees

Decrease the number of green cards category B1 to protect American jobs.

In addition, the Trump government has followed the sexagenarian discriminatory policies that penalize poor whites in accessing universities and employment.

my only regret is that I can only vote him into his first term once.

(((Russians )))bot elected the greatest Zionist in American history: trump!

same here brother
can't believe I got conned by this cheeto manchild

>this didnt work the first 6 million times I posted it but surely this time....

My only regret is that, UNLIKE a democrat or illegal alien, I could only vote once.

Lara is not jewish.

You guys are so fucking desperate, this is the greatest show on earth, right from the comfort of home, for free.

This is such an obvious paid shill post that I wonder if it's not meant to be a satire of one.

>I pulled the lever for Trump
Err... no. The ELECTORAL COLLEGE decided your dunce-in-chief -- Clit'tonne won by 2.8M+, while Dumbf "won" only four gerrymandered, racially vote-suppressed, inbred hick states by a total margin of 177K votes

>tfw being a gormless enough goy to fall for the "democracyâ„¢" meme

I regret that I did NOT vote for Trump, choosing a 3rd party candidate instead in my state.

Leftists are such disgusting pieces of shit that they actually make up crap like this in their free time

>Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump?
please. its an endless salt mine. your shill post is proof

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

do you ever regret being a dumb bitch you fucking block head?

sage that shit

the Russian Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister are Jews,majorityrights.com/weblog/news_comments/jews_might_not_flock_to_russia_upon_putins_offer_but_they_are_already_comfo

to Putinists

_ You knew that only 30% of the Russian population is white / Slavic?

_ You know that majoritary ethnic Russian women are married out of your (40% of Muscovites for example) race?
_ You knew that in Russia have 800.000 abortions every year and the vast majority are of ethnic Russian women married with ethnic Russian man ?

_ You knew during the Putin government in less than 10 years 15 million illegal immigrants settled around Moscow?

_ You knew Putin created laws that criminalize criticism of the immigration and because of this more than 2000 Russian nationalists today live in penitentiaries?

_you knew Putin banned the existence of political parties and nationalist movements so that many existing parties were extinguished by operation of law?

Ethnic Russian is a people on the verge of extinction and big part of it is the fault of your beloved Putin.

Putin is no different from the Zionist who control the West.
he oppresses own people(slavs) while licking ass of the Jews.

might wanna get some therapy broski.

HOLY FUCKING HELL. YOU DO NOT WANT A NORDIC GOVERNMENT. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PSYCHOLOGICAL *PAIN* IM IN?

Emotional Governing is the worst thing since cancer

Or maybe we should call it mass-socio-moral politics ft. marxism, cucking and hatred of everything beautiful, just and masculine.