Mueller: Shitposting is illegal

Other urls found in this thread:

fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/mkt/5/1605/1603/internet_research_agency_indictment.pdf
forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2017/01/30/does-the-constitution-protect-non-citizens-judges-say-yes/#661b59ef4f1d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump!

How on earth could 13 Russians change the course of a multimillion dollar Presidential campaign? Who are they? Super spin doctors made of fairy dust or something?

All Russian government officials I know are incompetent.

Seemingly by posting click bait adds. Stupidity knows no limits.

>paid ads on kikebook
>shitposting
They imply they did, but state they didn’t.

I'm immune to prosecution.

This only leaves me wondering if 13 innocent people just got indicted so a democrat witchhunt doesn't end up with virtually nothing to show for itself after a year.

That's about right for the kind of "justice" liberals believe in.

DOH!

I'm practically Al Capone, then.

sounds like they all may be outside the country. they indicted people they will never be able to arrest. they are throwing in the towel

>
>They imply they did, but state they didn’t.

That's been the whole point of this. There's no REAL evidence of "collusion," so they just imply everything.

Lmao

>pol
>"Its ok to get cucked by other countries"

The real story is Trump was exonerated of Russia collusion and all it takes is less than 20 people to change the fate of the world.

its only illegal when u do it

Am I going to be arrested when I go to Vermont next week then?

Yeah because fuck you, what are you gonna do about it Ivan?

No because you do not belong to the organization.

2ND

AMERICAN

CIVIL

WAR

COME AND TAKE MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH YOU BABY BOOMING COWARDS!!

THESE are the crimes committed?

Reads like a slow thread on Sup Forums

Woah, that shit is enough to sway elections in America? What a fucking banana republic

>Russian parody Twitter bots
>deep state witching making parody of entire justice system

Wewlads. This is downright hilarious that this is seen as some advanced "hacking" operation capable of destabilizing muh democracy. It's positively tame compared to USAID activities both in Russia (funding entire Putin opposition) and especially in Syria (providing arms abd material support to ISIS and assorted jihadists in Syrian war that conveniently never attack Israeli positions in Golan heights).

Good hopefully they arrest Obamaleaf for trying to influence our elections. It is now illegal to post anything online about other countries.

You don't even have elections you commie fuck

Seeing the circus of deranged senile clowns that is american elections I frankly have no problems with that.

>ads on kikebook

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imagine thinking muh democracy is anything but a vile lowest common denominator system that enables parasites brainwashed with Jewish propaganda to extort gibs from the productive bit of society.

imagine if you tried that hard in real life instead of posting on Sup Forums
you could actually make a difference :^)

So not only was the only discord spread via a couple facebook ads. We are also just going to pretend that means Hillary wasn't a shit candidate?

Is this the power of the left?

Shut up Vasily you don't even have bananas

If I were to travel the trans Siberian, would stating that I post on chitiri-chan be enough for Russian people to trust that I'm on their side?

fpbp
where do i pick up my cocaine

There are more lulzy ones like something about Hillary being "a Satan"

We're a democratic banana republic you fucking vodka nigger!

wasn't it also released awhile ago there were reports of "russian bots" that spammed BLM propaganda during 2015?

We only have bananas here because .gov overthrew a duly elected government in Guatemala on behalf of United fruit company. I guess election interference is ok when the US fedgov spooks do it.

fuck man, tell me this is shopped

is it april 1???

>tfw you realise the 13000 sealed indictements are Sup Forums users
>tfw you remember that fbianon saying dont visit this website again

trip 3's confirms April fools came early this year

Yes, the indictment actually states that there was spamming for both Trump and Clinton.

>no frogposting

Good job, Ivan. 2 rubles have been deposited into your mattress.

Yep, just like it's ok for PoC, muzzies and leftists to blame whites as a group but never the reverse :^)

Mueller will up in GTMO eating that Cock Meat Sandwich till he chokes and dies.

This is hilarious. It should be a well known fact that the US government meddles in foreign elections all the time in this exact way. In addition to this being completely hypocritical, it's also "putting blame" to a tiny handful of individuals who made no actual impact.
Finally, as if this all wasn't insulting enough, this is an obvious attempt to undermine the legitimacy of the currently elected president. How naive do they think people are?

I think that's the worst part about this, they aren't just corrupt and evil, but they act like I'm stupid, too.

Democracy as an idea is actually not that bad

It's a system where two sides figure out who would win a civil war without actually having to fight it.

However it seems democrats are unhappy with the results and are increasingly pushing for civil war, I guess in part because they think they have a massive population advantage or something.

In a way they do - they'll have half of Mexico at their back ready to invade the US to fight the "civil war"; a lot of people here laugh at liberals not having any guns, but it wouldn't be liberals doing the fighting, it'll be mexican drug cartels with liberal blessings.

>fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/mkt/5/1605/1603/internet_research_agency_indictment.pdf

No, identity theft is illegal.
Read the document

i justed to think we're going to be totally fucking doomed as a country. Now, i realize we were doomed as a country a long fucking time ago

That's exactly what this is: America is a police state.

Fugg you're right. and FBI user was the only true larp.

But muh sanctuary cities.

Get fucked

kek. solid gold around here.

I'll ship you a free refugee for Xmas.

I'm reading the indictment and I see no mention of identity theft.

False identities. Use of alias identities. Etc. Failing to register as a foreign agent. Improper application for their VISA.

Stupid fucking process crimes. That's it. Everything else is the US being angry at 13 Russians shitposting and organizing rallies attended willingly and enthusiastically by US citizens.

So LARPing and concern trolling are criminal acts now? If only done by foreign nationals or what?

We literally assassinated Ngo Dinh Diem in South Vietnam to install our own puppet. We literally doctored votes in Afghanistan to ensure Hamid Karzai would be president. Not to count overthrowing Iran's democratically elected government to install the Shah. But shitposting is the greatest evil to "Free and Fair elections"

Democracy may have some merits in a largely homogenous society, but in the multiethnic hell hole of western nations, it's just demographic war by proxy.

As for Mexico, a salient observation. Not sure how the chattering class can say Russian Twitter bots are a pernicious attempt to influence elections while simultaneously believing that Mexico sending its underclass or Israeli orgs like AIPAC are not fundamentally influential on a scale social media posts could never match.

what
on what basis did they indict them? did they break the american law, even though they probably have never even been to america?
americans can probably indict about a billion people outside of america who do things that are illegal in america. not like russia will want to do anything about this either lol

>Shitposting will become a war crime in your lifetime
They called ME an autist, but look at me, man! Now I DRIVE the school bus!

So it's literally nothing ?

Reported to the authorities, Ivan

I can understand how: AIPAC controls democrats (and republicans), and mexicans are their footsoldiers; the very demographic crisis you're talking about.

It's in a democrats' best interest to turn a blind eye to it, because facing the truth raises uncomfortable questions about everything they think they believe in. Literally cognitive dissonance so they can be on the 'winning' side - at this point the democrat party doesn't even represent democrat voters unless you're a mexican/black looking for gibs.

Who knows how much longer they'll stick to these delusions of theirs.

The only good thing the democrat party had going for it was being the union party fighting for the plight of the common working man; they've since thrown that in the trash and abandoned the working class for immigrants and foreign citizens.

Spammed tweets aren't influencing anyones opinion, unless they're retarded. That's like saying seeing a trump pop up ad is gonna make you vote for trump

you got btfo liberal faggot
stay mad

Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act

Passed in December 2016.

Not exactly. There are laws about posing as citizens, which it seems the named parties ran afoul of. Shit posting is one thing, but using a false identity and posing as a real person with bought information to shitpost as them is different. Basically these guys got sloppy. Nothing they did really mattered, and they could've done cheaper and easier things that don't cross a line, but that's all that's come of this.

Seems Freedom of Speech applies to non citizens too, isn't it?

forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2017/01/30/does-the-constitution-protect-non-citizens-judges-say-yes/#661b59ef4f1d

Putin should get some kick ass for these guys, just for the lulz.

It doesn't even amount to an arrest, it's by definition just an accusation because that's all they can muster. It's another big fat nothing burger.

All I'm saying is they should go after Zuckerberg for this, just like they went after Kim Dotcom over what people were doing illegally on the megaupload platform. There's a precedent there.

Fakebook ads are literally paid shitposts

eh, *kick ass lawyers

>Mueller: Shitposting is illegal
Shitposting goes in overdrive worldwide!!!

BREAKING: FBI spends billions of dollars on a 26 month long investigation, finds that people posted about election online. More at 6.

Isn't this exactly what shareblue/mediamatter/whatever did? Funnel Soros(Foreign) money into shills to shitpost on the internet in favor of democrats?

> Filter news to stop (((Russians)))
> Filter news to stop /pranksters/
> Filter news to stop Goldstein
There is no /ourguy/

Worst of all, they uncovered damning evidence that some people lie about who they are on the Internet

Well, formally he has some merit behind those indictments. But the overall stupidity of this, especially if you actually check some of the ads they sponsored, is obvious.

The most fucked up part is that it is true.

>FBI spends billions of dollars
source?

>13 innocent people
>Paid Internet trolls universally hated everywhere
Pick one really, I am fine if they snatch those 13 and put them on gitmo forever.

wat do?

did these people have US citizenship?

You don't expect paid trolls to be sharp, do you? They may be afraid to go to Thailand now, not bad.

>20 people
That may be true, but not those 13 :)

TIme to get your shitposting out of the way because no fun on the internet.

precedent to arrest and execute share blue?

So they're trying to apply law in an unconstitutional ex post facto manner.

Imagine my surprise.

boy are you guys dumb, mueller isn't speculating what effect the russians had on the election, that's for political pundits to do. mueller's indictments are establishing the fact that the russians did in fact meddle in the election by breaking election law. this is laying the foundation for trump and his goons fucking up and obstructing justice by impeding the fbi investigation into these crimes.

>mfw shitposting against the clintons is now treason

How many illegal mexicans in the USA (Mexican nationalists) also shitposted during the election, and can they be indicted as well?

Does Rockstar have a studio in Russia ? If so please arrest them,too.

>shitposting
That's not what the indictment says at all

>posts on Sup Forums
>get sent to Gitmo

OOOOO'EEEEEERRRRR TTTHHHHHHHEEEEE LLLLLLAAANNNNNNNDDDDD OOOOFFFFF THHHHEEEE FFFRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

They're not getting indicted for meddling, just some bank fraud and failure to register as foreing agents

>shitposting
Shitposting is code for Pro trump
Russian bot is code for Silent majority not being silent any more.

>unwittingly associated

Holy crap the Russians on here are on maximum drive. Are you all scared of the Gulags or some shit?

They indicted Russian Buzzfeed xD
They're going to get sued into oblivion.

As long as you do it for free you're fine