French men eternally cucked

French men eternally cucked

ibdna.com/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france/

>If those samples were found in the post by officials on their way to foreign laboratories, the French men who sent them could theoretically face a year in prison and a 15,000 Euro fine. This year the ban was challenged but the French Government decided to uphold and maintain the anti-paternity testing law.

Other urls found in this thread:

canadiancrc.com/Newspaper_Articles/Globe_and_Mail_Moms_Little_secret_14DEC02.aspx
reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/7iz7v9/in_2000_25_of_married_asian_women_had_white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>as many as 1 in 30 children are not actually the biological son or daughter of the man who it is commonly believed fathered them

>French Authorities believe that paternity testing can cause friction within families

>rench psychologists suggest that fatherhood is determined by society not by biology

> Brit speaking about cuckolding

'k

hahaha holy shit.

We've both got it shit haven't we? We wouldn't know we had problems if we didn't point them out to each other.

Just an epidermic reaction to what I though was shill.
But you have a good point it's a real problem.

You better believe that I'm coming over there to make some big-chinned babbies Francois

At least neither of us are as bad as this guy (pic related)

Not if Mohammed gets there first you won't

At least he's gonna be white

can't you just do a 23&me test on your kid?

everyone get the fuck in here
Charlottesville development

"This is god blessing"
The absolue state of christianity.

I don't think they would allow it goy. Aren't those (((tests))) unreliable anyway?

BEHOLD!

I think it's illegal in some way to sell it in France but you can still ship your DNA (not sure)

Yes, from the article:

>Some statistics from the Nantes Atlantique Genetic Institute reveal that every year in the region of 15,000 French fathers go online and buy paternity testing kits. Furthermore, a Swiss lab recently said that 60% of the tests it performs are sent there from France. Meanwhile, a Spanish lab confirmed similar figures, saying that French men make up 80% of its customer-base.

But you don't want to get caught:

>year in prison and a 15,000 Euro fine

fatherhood is a social construct. we're reaching critical mass,we're reaching the tipping point, get ready boyos

Look how this fucker is smiling.
His girl have been murdered, horribly, by the same people he defended with her.
And he is smiling.
He ask for the liberation of his daughter's murderer, and even shake his hand ! I think the comparison of cuckoldery is beyond pertinent for this son of a bitch, it's litteraly the same sing : He is Darwining himself, joyfully removing his DNA from existence. Proud to a dead end.
Why ? Because he is "the good guy", the martyr, the saint. In some kind of heaven for cuck he will be rewarder for eternity by 72 nigger who will thank him for not being a racist during his life.

Fuck him and fuck his daughter, their life doesn't have the value of the tombstone.

the story goes that cuckolding is a french tradition

I'm not really worrying, by default, the law doesn't apply in this country desu.

But wouldn't that penalty be preferable to being an eternal cuck?

I hate this timeline

There are certainly gonna take your money, but nobody go in prison if it is for less than two year.
So ... worth it.

The night is darker just before the dawn.
I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Of course, but I'm just pointing out how stupid it all is: 'You want to know if that kid is yours? Off to jail'

Are you a Catholic?

If fatherhood is a social construct, why would men ever take responsibility?
If you can't do a DNA test, why should I pay child support, or anything for that matter?

>As I have made the stroll from my wife’s hospital room to the NICU these past few days it has been hard to fathom the way that our family has been put together.
>
>This past Sunday, my gorgeous wife – a white evangelical, like me — gave birth to our beautiful African-American triplet daughters whom we adopted as embryos. These sweet girls will hopefully soon be coming home to meet their 3-year-old African-American brother and 2-year-old biracial sister, both of whom we adopted as infants. The normalcy of this paragraph is something I have come to take for granted. Yet what seems to us to be the logical outcome of being pro-life is still something that to others often needs much explaining.

because you're a white male. who else would pay, women or non-whites?

>as many as 1 in 30 children are not actually the biological son or daughter of the man who it is commonly believed fathered them
The real number is closer to 10% canadiancrc.com/Newspaper_Articles/Globe_and_Mail_Moms_Little_secret_14DEC02.aspx

Not sure if the best or the worst ... it certainly suck but i'm expecting a big happening.

It feel like a sleepless night.

The French Miracle.

Every time I look at this photo I wanna puke. This level of cuckery can only be reached when you are detached from fucking consciousness.

Because most people are good goys and just do whatever they are told. I bet there are French men who get told that a niglet is theirs, buy the story and just raise the little chimp with no thought that they might be getting cucked.

Ridiculous isn't it? It should be called getting a new pet rather than adoption.

Then 10% of women must be killed

I'm repulsed, the same feeling you get when you see a pest, that you want to hit it but at the same time don't want to touch it.

>year in prison and a 15,000 Euro fine
>implying the French justice applies prison sentences
Some guy literally beat his wife to death with his bare hands and got out of jail after 4 years (pic related). You don't go to jail in France, unless you're antisemite

Well with all the shitskins running around France, I dont think theyll need paternity tests.

She died on the exact day I was born. I like to believe that niggerloving roastie died and got reincarnated into an angry racist due to the betrayal of her parents and the dindus she spent her life trying to help

>Then 10% of women must be killed
Imagine getting cucked like that and then being forced to pay child support for somebody else's kid

>>(160738470
(((Christcuckery))) is an anti-white death cult.

Yes, it is a social construct, but a god damn good one that allow children to be raised in a good environnement.

Before Sup Forums I would have think that this guy is a super stepfather that take care of a child that is no even his own and his really a kind person.
I don't know what you have done to me ...
But don't stop.

Depend on the country I think ... could it be a good cuck-o-meter ?

Should go back 500 years in law, have degenerates like him swinging by the neck.

But you can't even refuse to look after the niglet can you? They would just say it's your kid by (((society's))) view.

Good imagery there, like an angry spirit that comes back to haunt the living, till it's wishes (in this case an ethnostate) are fulfilled.

I would actually die on the spot from shame, or go on a rampage.

If the civil war breaks out in South Africa I will travel there and kill her parents in the fighting. Then the circle will be complete

Just take a 23andme or myheritage dna test for both you and your child.
Problem solved.

today i was reading the monthly births/deaths in my city journal. NOT A SINGLE ONE french names in the births, ALL french names in the deaths. It depressed me beyond belief, no one address this issue of course since it's illegal in this shitty ZOG country, i want to leave this nightmare.

nice fake news

>While personal paternity testing is illegal in France; court issued, official paternity tests aren’t

this is just a case of the state wanting to be the ultimate authority

Exactly. Its fucked. Its so hard to relate to my friends in France. The bluepill is super strong there. I remember they used to not be that bad, but now they are all Vegan soyboys with no agency. Shame.

Mon ami, I am sorry to hear that.

The number of shitskin really depend on where you live, just like in america.
In some place people don't even understand that the country is invade, it's seem unbelievable.

Hey, at least he go to prison !

Where you from my nibba ?

>Depend on the country I think ... could it be a good cuck-o-meter ?
What's the false paternity rate in France then? 30%?

91, Dourdan

There's cucked and then there's Asian cucked. Remember no matter how bad things may seem right now, at least you aren't an Asian (I hope).

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/7iz7v9/in_2000_25_of_married_asian_women_had_white/

thanks buddy, idk what to do, i feel so hopeless

>tfw average 90 iq meshes well together
these forums are filled with russkis.
get out and go to the gym before they subvert you into becoming a mass shooter

You are reading Nice-matin, don't you ? I unironically think France is the most based country in western Europe (with Austria, and maybe Portugal, thus unsure) and a world class Far-Right think-tank (Invented Identitarian movement, the concept a Great Replacement etc.)

Well, you've just discovered the problem then. The real problem is disposing of your wife's body after you find out.

Don't waste your shot on them, better to kill a nigger, 10 for every one involved in her murder. Her parents aren't going to be breeding any more liberals but niggers are always pumping out kids.

Would you rely on the (((Jewdicial))) system? You could go in with a vantablack heart of darkness baby and they would deny you a test most likely.

It's like that over here, everyone is a braindead retard who shies away from hard truths. Over here you've got five broad groups, Anti-white liberals, apathetic conservative and labour voting useful idiots, true white people (Alt-white type ideologies), Minorities, and angry violent twats who give us a bad image.

>In some place people don't even understand that the country is invade.
True, that's a big issue. Most people have their routine and always see the same people at the same place, they don't realize how bad it is.
Even worse for boomers and old people, who don't even know that France is already dead.

I cant imagine him not crying in the shower. I dont want to believe that any man can be ok with this.

Why you're posting Americans people ?

1 out of 30 so 3,33% try again yellow man.

Yes I do user. having to need to state to have a valid paternity state is a form of taxing. the french state regulates everything so it can get its cut.

Your wife gives birth to a black baby, what do you do Sup Forums?

boil all frogs

>91
Essonne is getting quickly cucked with crooked politicians

>watching snow Olympics
>figure skating comes on
>French couple coming on
Pic related

And out of everyone I know, there are about three (excluding me) with Sup Forums views who are proper fascists, many apathetic voters, dozens of anti-white degenerates, too many minorities to count, and I don't personally know any 'violent action' people. You can see how we are outnumbered here.

To give an example of cuckoldry, I wasn't trying to imply they were French.

He can't be, just thinks that his wife would leave him otherwise, scared of being alone. Pic related.

Probably right

Sheeeit, how are they still in Eurovision being an African country and all?

>1 out of 30 so 3,33% try again yellow man
That was in the UK

raise the baby
also ask him to bang my wife regularly

raising a nigger kid is so fucking humiliating. what a pathetic faggot.

The children aren't even his wife's either.
They are literally a married cuck couple.
Those niglets are IVF embryos that the real parents didn't want.
I can't even.

In all seriousness, this is retarded. You may as well make it illegal to report domestic violence as it breaks up families.

wait
you cant do DNA tests on France?

>You are reading Nice-matin, don't you ?
no as i answered to an another froganon i'm in the parisian banlieue (91, Dourdan) but it's the same everywhere, France is finished.. Hold me tight user, hold me tight....

I go in the local shop for milk and never come back, at least she will know why her baby was a nig.

being a cuck is the ultimate red pill

>turn the key and roll out

I like it.

Isn't this good?

Shouldn't beta cuck genes be bred out?

Ask my wife which Bulgarian she was fucking

at least he'll have raised a child because you're going to die alone

>when cucking is legally protected

how does this happen?

>giving women that much power
thats a fucking mistake

Nice projection there.

>crooked politicians

you can't be more on point friendo, one article was about the new synthetic football carpet who costed 1.2 millions€, and the next page was an article about why we had to close the local hospital's maternity (where my mother work) because 'no money'

This is what I would do:

>lure him (the nigger who she cheated with) to forest with chicken.
>catch him in snare trap
>chant Huitzilopochtli! Huitzilopochtli!
>sheeeit
>skin him alive and cut out his heart.
>wear skin
>pretend to be nigger
>lure her out with my nigger suit
>cut of her limbs and eat them, blind her, cut out her tongue and tie her to a post
>throw niglet at wall very hard
>make getaway in nigger suit and dump the skin, black man blamed for crimes

What do you think?

>can cause friction within families
Static or kinetic friction?

unless the judge ask for it, you can't do it on the main French soil, but you can ship you DNA

"Il y a toujours de l'espoir"

>bigger black dick

quit spreading this jewish propaganda

>my wife's son

man that's pure genius, it gave me a boner

>French men eternally cucked

All Western men are eternally cucked. We're in this together and the entire boat is sinking so we must react in a united front for survival. It's the only way for us to reverse this and it drives the Jew bonkers whenever that happens.

>kissing another man's dick
gay

bad shoop

I feel physically sick after reading these threads

what if someone has a serious fucking DNA disease?
they need to ask for a fucking judge to save the guy's life?

>What do you think?

Here's the real one. Granted I wouldn't be surprised if there was indeed a cuck out there that took a similar picture of this with his wife's son.

Damn the feels, kid looks so fucking happy to have a dad that loves him.

The justice system is beyond shit, this law is never applied.

No in this case it's medical. I'm more talking about things like paternity test.

+ the great majority of French foetus have a test to detect any kind of genetic disease soon enough to be abort, so if you have this kind of problem you already know it.

Those Mesoamericans were very cruel but also very capable, very inspiring when it comes to these revenge fantasies or 'what would you do if you were dictator' questions.

One of my favourites is how they would get an enemy and cut his chest open at a certain mountain on an auspicious day, then light a fire in his chest cavity. Then they would use it like the Olympic torch, and run around lighting all the fires in the temples with it, making sure to not let it go out!

They honestly put a terrible fear into anyone opposing them, not that they could beat us, but they certainly put up as much of a fight as they could. And they did actually wear human skins after certain events.