Gun control now!

Victims of the shooting, people who experienced the effects of the 2nd amendment first hand, are screaming for gun control. How many more people have to die before it goes through your thick skulls? Australia and Canada don't have school shootings because they don't have guns. Mass shootings are incredibly rare in virtually all countries that don't have guns. America, on the other hand, is a total bloodbath. This is an outrage and Trump is fully responsible, due to him repealing HR40 and being silent after these mass shootings, Obama was leading us in the right direction but was stopped by bloodthirsty republicans. Perhaps if we rename school "uterus", they'll care? So far, all I've seen Sup Forums do is cling to a 300 year old piece of paper and say that you could use a truck, failing to realize you can't drive a truck through a school, a truck is actually useful for getting from place to place, realistically, a gun is only needed for hunting if it's your living. Also, places have installed barriers and stuff to prevent truck ramming from happening again, and there's only been like five. So please stop using it as an argument against people being senselessly shot every single day in America, thanks.

TL;DR

All fields my friend

All of them. We intend to genocide the kike.
We have no sense of morality to appeal to.

I bet she would have felt a lot safer if she had a gun.

I don't want to live in a world where "liberal" mobs destroy my rights whenever it's politically convenient for them.

Go right ahead, I volunteer you to go into the fucking hood to disarm niggerland. You’re doing God’s work, user. Best of luck.
GTFO you unbelievable retard.

We really need to start looking for an answer to the liberal question.

You chimps are insufferable.

SHALL

Why is Sup Forums so afraid of counter arguments and dissenting opinions?

"Guns are a problem so give everyone a gun" oooor we could just be like the rest of the world and ban them and stop having these problems

1. "But he could've used x instead of a gun" is a dumb argument because it's either easier to prevent, less common, or nowhere near as deadly

2. These kids have experienced the result of gun rights and have valuable input Sup Forums ignores

3. Republicans don't give a crap about any of this, unlike Obama who tried to prevent this sort of thing.

4. Trump has repealed HR40, which prevented the mentally ill from obtaining firearms and he's silent on the matter of mass shootings

We just don't like gun grabbing retards who suggest retarded laws that aren't going to do anything.

>Why is Sup Forums so afraid of counter arguments and dissenting opinions?
Your counter argument is that we should ignore the constitution. INTO THE TRASH IT GOES.

this is an easy process.

you start with
>this isn't up for debate or negotiation
and end there

we can run through the process if you feel you need a refresher, but it shouldn't be necessary at this point.

Your more likely to fall of a ladder and break your next then die in a mass shooting.

Also, FBI was warned, warned, and warned some more and did nothing. All the laws in the world wont help if no one enforces them.

That being said, the 2nd amendment was written at a time when this country wasn't so degenerate. The founding fathers didnt have to worry about a kid walking in to school and gunning everyone down. We werent as degenerate then and most everyone had some level of a Christian world view.

Doesn't she wish she had a gun in that situation though?

Fucking lurk moar faggot.

Because fuck you that's why

In britain, home invasions happen more, AND they happen more when the resident is home, leading to more violence, because they have no detterant like guns making criminals shit their pants and scout a place out for days before even thinking about setting foot inside

Meanwhile leftist dumbasses piss themselves over a few outliers who get shot, unable to comprehend the greater wave of violent crime its preventing

you people need to all be hung for treason

No, we should just ignore the outdated parts

>300 year old piece of paper

KYS faggoty ass KIKE nigger

/thread

Democrats always ignore laws when they are inconvenient. There is a reason why felons overwhelmingly vote democrat.

>how many more!?!?!
Rolling...

Best answer. Also, gun ownership officially became a religion in the US during the mid-1990s when for some reason, Democrats went full retard and decided they were going to ban all guns, and their prominent politicians like Schumer and Feinstein were even saying straight out in public that the second amendment should be completely abolished and confiscations should be a thing (which is why no one trusts them on gun issues today). The backlash from the events of that era is what created today's current political climate with regards to gun control. As a result, "common sense" gun control provisions that once existed among many states were completely abolished, "constitutional carry" became a thing, and any mention of new gun control laws could end your political career. The great irony here is that by pushing so hard for gun control back then, Democrats effectively made it a third-rail issue, effectively destroying gun control in this country forever.

How many more?
160,738,298 more need to die.

Wow, amazing argument. Sorry but no, I don't like Nazi propaganda and brainwashing

i will never understand these retards as long as i live... how can you possibly think that a kid who has been dealt a shit hand and mentally tortured for years who decides to kill as many as he can couldnt do it without guns? he could have sat in the bathroom all day and stabbed atleast 20 people when they come in. he could have just went on a stabbing spree regardless. what about a spear? a bomb? a fucking supersoaker full of gasoline? these people have 0 grasp on reality past what their favorite news approved comedian has to say