Americans are becoming a murky puddle

You guys are so mixed that people can't even tell the difference between a Mexican and a white person Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

We?

my dear leaf, there are jewish controlled media who ARE LITERALLY SAYING HE WAS A WHITE SUPREMECIST

are you stupid? because Sup Forums seems to be a lot smarter than the media, those fucking vultures

Mexican is a nationality. White is color of skin.

K.

Americans are waking up every day.

Faggots like you will end up getting the bullet, either by us or your multicultural counterpart. You lose either way

Im white as fuck and live around a lot of whites. Don’t get distracted by attention seeking mongrels. The only reason you think America is so unwhite is because le ebil w*te mayne doesn’t get any more spots on television

Spic is a deragotory term, its best used to describe (((Mestizos))) which is what he was, a spic

We are the future of every white nation on the planet that does not heed our warning.

LMAO keep telling yourself that whitey boi.

Dios mío... ¡Corran por sus vidas!

LA CREATURA

56% FACE is REAL

people are reading "Culture of Critique"

I dont care

Le Juan Percent Face

He's Turkish.

> You guys are so mixed that people can't even tell the difference between a Mexican and a white person Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Maybe. But at least we don't wake up everyday knowing this faggot is our country's leader.

el nicolas de jesus....

The beaner shitskin horde once again celebrating another conquest, as if converting the whole of humanity will save them from their fate.

Jews aren't white
The lying press just calls them white when they do something bad

And we don't wake up everyday knowing that we're sending our kids to their death when we drop them off at school.

Do the memes reflect us or do we reflect the memes?

chill out bro

you shouldn't have played against the germans and let the 60s happen then

When America becomes a mutt wasteland I hope you fuckers invade and claim this country for your own.

his ears are more pointy

no thanks, satan

>Juan Percent

>Using a honeypot to make a point
Wall-mate, I...

Even their white supremacist school shooters are mutts LOL

Will no one check these quads?

Kek. You think your leaf cuck indoctrination system (school) isn't death for your children!

The education in Canada must be failing too. You're a fucking dumb ass! Spaniards who were WHITE mixed with the natives fucktard over 500 years ago. Jesus, don't they teach history any more in leaf-land or has the colds weather frozen your brain like Trudeau